Hi there!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
1111canitbe?
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hi there!

Post by 1111canitbe? »

Hi all - well basically I have started seeing 11 11 everywhere I go on my clocks at home on TV at work and its starting to freak me a little.
I am catholic but I am not a huge believer in god etc. I've searched the web and there are so many beliefs as to what this mean that I don't really know what I'm suppose to do now

I've been seeing this number for a few months 2-3 tops but earlier I was looking on the web I checked the time 11 11 its following me everywhere - thing is now I've noticed this number I'm not sure if I am looking out for it on purpose

A few things that have happened in the past which are a little weird are that a few years ago I was in a car crash on my own no other vehicles involved and I remember looking at the passenger seat and seeing my grandma who passed away 2 years before.
Also I've been able to predict certain things which aren't major events but they have happened and I'm wondering if this could all be linked in dome way - also recently since seeing this number I've been having dreams of family dying and also other people who I have no idea who they are - when I say other people I mean like countries of people dying all in the same way.

*ny feed back would be nice
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Hi there!

Post by AJ »

Welcome! First and foremost the most important thing that I have learned since this began for me about 5 years ago is that there is nothing to fear and this is not a phenomenon that is fear based. The FAQs section of this board is a great place to start as to what we know to be true. You will also find many of us are from the Catholic background and many many other religions as well. I myself am Catholic and still go to church each week but do not agree with many of the dogmatic rules and format of the church but still feel that real church to me is community coming together to at least attempt to honor God and each other and that part of church I will always love.

Here are some links to some essential information on all of this. I think that what you will discover early about this place is that we are an open, loving family of all and are a bunch of real people just coming here to learn, to grow and to love one another. That is quite unique for a message board on the internet but it is true. Welcome to the family my friend!

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi and welcome. I totally agree with what AJ has said. And, yes, fear not! I am also from a Catholic background. What I have learned on my own personal spiritual journey is that no one religion is all right or all wrong. There are many different paths to God, but the most important path is love. Good luck, and please keep us posted.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

1111canitbe? wrote:A few things that have happened in the past which are a little weird are that a few years ago I was in a car crash on my own no other vehicles involved and I remember looking at the passenger seat and seeing my grandma who passed away 2 years before.
Also I've been able to predict certain things which aren't major events but they have happened and I'm wondering if this could all be linked in dome way - also recently since seeing this number I've been having dreams of family dying and also other people who I have no idea who they are - when I say other people I mean like countries of people dying all in the same way.
Dear canitbe,

Welcome. You clearly have psychic abilities, and if you meditate, as we recommend, i expect you will have more experiences.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

1111canitbe? wrote: Also I've been able to predict certain things which aren't major events but they have happened and I'm wondering if this could all be linked in dome way
Welcome to the board :hithere
I have also been able to predict small things since I became part of this phenomenon
for example I can know that a teacher will call on me a few seconds before they actually do or i know when someone will walk in the room before they actually do
or sometimes i will get like the Deja vu thing but it will be like a small flashback for like half a second and in the flashback i can see what happened and what will happen in a few seconds
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote: for example I can know that a teacher will call on me a few seconds before they actually do or i know when someone will walk in the room before they actually do
or sometimes i will get like the Deja vu thing but it will be like a small flashback for like half a second and in the flashback i can see what happened and what will happen in a few seconds
Dear ofek,

That makes you as smart as wild elephant. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Read "The Elephant Whisperer" if you want the full story.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome 1111canitbe,
Its nice to have you on board! In your searching for answers you have begun a journey of sorts. While none of us can tell you for sure why certain things are happening to you... we can hope that as you continue to search, the answers become clear and with this understanding, your life becomes ever better and more fulfilled.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111canitbe?
New Friend

Post by 1111canitbe? »

Hey thanks for the replies - you talk about deja vu but I have this feeling a lot of the time I can be somewhere and feel that I've already seen it months before it happens.

I'm starting to feel more comfortable with what's happening and I have been reading a lot about this I've obviously have some sort of "gift" but I just need to find what exactly what to do with it.

I never thought about this deja vu till I read your post and icant believe I have the same thing happening to me! If anyone can provide me with some information on this itd be greatly appreciated I'm really eager to learn more.

Also on another note before I forget when ever anyone sees 1111 on a clock or where ever do you feel there's a presence around?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi 1111canitbe,
You wrote:
Also on another note before I forget when ever anyone sees 1111 on a clock or where ever do you feel there's a presence around?
I often feel their presence before I look at the clock and see a prompt. ..not all the time but fairly often. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Canitbe! Yes, sometimes I do feel a presence and I acknowledge it and say "thank you" because I usually feel love and comfort from it.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

luvinlife wrote:Hi Canitbe! Yes, sometimes I do feel a presence and I acknowledge it and say "thank you" because I usually feel love and comfort from it.

Love, Clare
It is much the same with me.
:sunflower:
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Shield wrote:
luvinlife wrote:Hi Canitbe! Yes, sometimes I do feel a presence and I acknowledge it and say "thank you" because I usually feel love and comfort from it.

Love, Clare
It is much the same with me.
:sunflower:
Yep, same boat! Many times a presence, and always giving the "thank yous" too!

1111canitbe, you are in good company my friend, and I wish you all the best!

Love eternal
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe