What 1111 means to me so far

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
glk111180
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What 1111 means to me so far

Post by glk111180 »

I am a 29 yo male and i was born 11/11/80 at 1:11 in the morning. Ever since i was a child the number 11 always seemed significant to me but never knew why. I always just thought because of my bday i like the number. But i always felt the urge to learn more about the number. After researching 11 and 11:11 phenomenon and other relating number sequences, I soon realized that I was on to something I felt that I needed to be a part of...or already was a part of.
Are there so called "chosen ones" or the like that are meant to be a lack for a better word but a promoter of this way of being? I have become more or less obsessed about numerology after these things were brought to my attention. My wife even notices things now but still is not quite a believer. My mother on the other hand is quite fascinated by my revelations to her. She is not quite a believer but thinks a lot of what I have been showing her are too much to be a coincidence. I find myself talking with anyone and everyone about this lately. A lot of people seem intrigued but I feel most are too unintelligent to "get it".
In early high school i was diagnosed with adhd and was also found to be of superior intelligence or what others will call genius. Not sure what the exact number was but is was above 150. Even with this being true I failed to graduate from high school. Basically from my complete disinterest in it all along. I made it to 12th grade but dropped out 2 months before graduation due to very crappy grades and too much pot smoking. I find myself sabotaging a lot of my goals but always feel I need to in order to be able to follow something of higher importance.
Now I can go on and on thats just who I am but I wont. I am basically confused at this point about where to go and what to do with my life. I have lost interest in what I call the jonses, ya know gettin the house, car, boat all that junk. I used to have them pretty bad but I gave everything up in search of something more. I barely work now, I have constant insomnia, went to the shrink and still going. Now I feel as If I am more nuts than when I started going. Getting new labels such as Bi-polar schitzo and new drug I dont think I need. I think I am just who I am the way I am for a reason. All I know is I am an "elevener" now and theres no turning back....What do YOU think??
happyrain
Family

Re: What 1111 means to me so far

Post by happyrain »

i think YOU are RIGHT
you are loved

neat story
welcome to the forums!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
glk111180
New Friend

Post by glk111180 »

Thanks for the reply, Im pretty sure Im right but I feel I need a lot of direction where to go with this confused mind
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

glk111180 wrote:Are there so called "chosen ones" or the like that are meant to be a lack for a better word but a promoter of this way of being?
Dear glk,

Welcome. All are chosen, few respond. Some have better genetics that allow them easier contact with celestials.

glk111180 wrote: Getting new labels such as Bi-polar schitzo and new drug I dont think I need. I think I am just who I am the way I am for a reason. All I know is I am an "elevener" now and theres no turning back....What do YOU think??
Gee that would worry me too. Some times drug usage such as you mentioned can trigger such things, but you would want to be sure that you do need these drugs. On the other hand, a bi-polar person cannot function without their prescription drugs, and should not be dissuaded from taking them.

Deciding you want to opt out of the material world is ok. But you need to make sure you actually do something with your life as well.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i think you're doing just fine.
all is in flow and recognition is a great step
try not to entangle yourself in the process, there's no rush
...whatever happens, you're learning from/with it.

any desire to change is just that
you should go with what feels right to you and try not to beat yourself up in the process
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and a warm welcome from me too glk!
I hope you find your Truth...

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

glk111180 wrote:In early high school i was diagnosed with adhd and was also found to be of superior intelligence or what others will call genius. Not sure what the exact number was but is was above 150. Even with this being true I failed to graduate from high school.
I have known many highly successful people with your background. The trick is to focus yourself on what you truly want out of life and apply your gifts to that.

Here is a website of someone with a high IQ, who dropped out of high school and has published a new spin on Einstein’s Field Equations. http://www.theresonanceproject.org/ He is totally self taught and did not go to college. I met Nassim Haramein many years ago and was amazed at his talk on the "Holofractographic Universe."

Good Luck with finding the right path for you.
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
maste22
New Friend

Post by maste22 »

My name is david and I must say your story sounds alot like mine. I remember the first time I saw 11:11 and it caught my attention. It was october 7th 2001 and it scared the beep-beep out of me...........everything changed........I told all my friends and had a terrible response? It took me two years before I found 11:11 stuff on the internet! The 11:11 signals will fade with time.........you won't be suprised anymore...........but you will keep seeing them.......and it will start to become all kinds of numbers. I graduated from college...have had my own business and have been pretty successfull. Wanted to tell u this so you know I am not some crackpot. I must say that I am pretty sure I know what it is all about. You know you are a smart above average individual........and this is why you have become an 11evenr. Why are so many people experiencing the same thing? A simple reason..........This beep-beep has been going on for a long time........kind of scary! Simple truth is you are a candidate for something more. Obviously something cool is going on.....I mean this beep-beep is different (11:11). To be honest with you I know what it is! I am not that religous to be honest with you..........but this is seriously a wake up call......you are and i guarantee this............It is a call from above. God is interested in you......trust me I know. Alot of people are having this experience........pretty cool..........I am not completely sure but I believe it has to do with the 144,000 people who are called to be witnessess. This age is different.......if you know .........then you know because 11:11 is a way to say hello to you with out scaring the beep-beep out of you..........but to just get you excited. Just have a little faith in yourself and ask yourself......... what if I was that kind of person who might seem like a guy or gal who was the kind of person god would like to trip up. You will find out soon that you are.........know it in your heart. You are different......and everything you thought would happen to you turns out differnt. Guarantee...........this beep-beep is real......you'''ve been awakened.........not by angels..........bigger..........by something you believed as a child........I hope you are one of the 144,000 that will be chosen.........none the less.....11:11 signifies that you are spoken to....so I guarantee you have your beep-beep together..........well I must say after 10 years with beep-beep i am passing my knowledge on. If you see 11:11 anywhere than you have a chance.............just kidding............you are already there.....you know this beep-beep is true.....god bless....I mean you already kick ass.

good luck

david[quote][/quote]
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear David,

Welcome. You will see a few beep-beeps in your post. We don't accept profanities here.

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I often wonder why George and you haven't banned me for that very reason!!
I'm such a slaaaaaaaaaag!! :loves :lol:

Welcome here (I almost said home, hahaha) David,

Love Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Don't be so down on yourself Pet..... lol :lol:

Welcome Dave...

hugs
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

LOL, Petra! I, for one, don't understand a lot of your "slang" words! But, I always look forward to your posts.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
maste22
New Friend

Post by maste22 »

Interesting message you wrote....I've been on the path you are on since oct. 7th 2001. That was the first time I came to experience the 11:11. I hope you realize that the more you talk about this the more people will judge you. This comes from experience when I say that I would hold my tongue when it comes to discussing this stuff. I don't disagree with talking with your wife about it..you are married and shouldn't hold anything back from your wife. After all these years my best advice to you is to ignore the new age rubbish out there. The angels........new world order rubbish! The 11:11 message so many people have been receiving comes from GOD! Obviously you are special...........that is why you are seeing signs. Don't panic.......everyone does.......it's not evil......you are not going crazy! It just takes a little while to come to terms with stuff you may not completely understand. My best advice is.........realize that this is going on with alot of people....most of them only regurgitate solara 11:11 etc....it is an alright website but do not take it to heart. Some things may be changin in this world, hopefully for the better. But realize one thing........if you are experiencing this than God is simply making himself known in a very small way. when you start to see the numbers everywhere it is simply a way to get you aware and motivated to find out the truth. How could so many people experience the same thing? Obviously it is a simple way of saying hello without you hearing Gods voice. I never was very religous.......but I am certain after a decade of trying to figure this stuff out that I know what I am talking about. It is possible that we might possibly be close to to the book of revelations...........read isaiah 22:22........... anyway I hate getting to serious about religion but you may be called, chosen and faithful..............but 11:11 is very serious call to alot of people....but 144,000 will be sealed in the tribulation.

GooodLuck

dave
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dave,

So according to you "God" is doing this not "angels"? Is that because you feel less fearful of "God" but rather apprehensive of "angels"?

God actually does almost nothing in our time space realms, if we choose to ignore our Indwelling Spirit. Of course if we focus on that, you are largely right, that "God" is behind all this. Even so, "God" does not cause us to look at time prompts at the right instant. That is something that is done by those that He created to Assist Him. If you doubt that, read some of the communications we have received: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9021

The notion of the 144,000 is a view held by a small sect of Christians - Jehovah's Witnesses. In point of fact, there are already billions in "heaven" so their dogma has not proven accurate. Its essentially fear based dogma, and as such is simply not what a loving God would do.

love,
Geoff
maste22
New Friend

Post by maste22 »

Billions in heaven...........where did you come up with that number! I was just curious when and where you had you're first 11:11 experience. My personal belief is know one has made it to heave yet........only make it to the planes where spirits are sent back..........to fulfill there destiny.........where in the world to you get that stuff from. How did you come to be involved in this stuff?

dave
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

maste22 wrote:Billions in heaven...........where did you come up with that number! I was just curious when and where you had you're first 11:11 experience. My personal belief is know one has made it to heave yet........only make it to the planes where spirits are sent back..........to fulfill there destiny.........where in the world to you get that stuff from. How did you come to be involved in this stuff?

dave
Dear Dave,

I have spent ten years researching this stuff, and have any number of personal friends who do channel messages from the other side. there is no doubt about what i am telling you. My personal list of books that describe what happens in the Spirit Spheres is on this page:

Favourite books on life after death

However, I think the best starting point is a summary that I have also created, as typically most of those books only cover one aspect of things we need to know about life after death: Getting The Hell Out of Here

I don't recall my "first" 11:11 experience, but this one was captured on camera: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12153

How did I become involved in all this? That's a very long story that starts on this page: My Spiritual Journey

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Dave! We are all on different paths and journeys. I don't believe that someone else's journey is the wrong or right one. I just believe that there are many paths to take to get to the final destination. Following our path with open, loving hearts is what I wish for everyone.

Love, Clare
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Dave,

There are no elites. There are no chosen ones. Our Heavenly Father does not favor one person over another person. He does not favor one group or nationality over another group or nationality. He does not favor one religion over another religion. Our Heavenly Father loves us all equally. Our Father loves us all unconditionally.

Inside of your mind is a fragment of the Eternal Father. This fragment is sent as a gift from the Eternal Father to spiritualize your mind. When you connect with this Father fragment of yours you will discover what I am talking about. Truth, beauty and goodness will pour through your heart and through your soul. This world will only change as each of us individually changes to become more Godlike. The choice to change is open to all the people of the earth. Not just 144,000. Any religion or any Bible verse that excludes any persons is not of God because God loves us all equally. God loves us all unconditionally.

Love,
Paul
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Paul: :kiss: What you said makes so much sense to me. Thank you.

Love, Clare
Master11
New Friend

Post by Master11 »

I believe this as well. We are all equal but then again there must be leaders. Any group or order without leadership will experience chaos. My question is what are we doing to help the world right now? Are we just sitting here gloating about being who we are (11ers)? Or are we down in the trenches doing the work that we were chosen to do?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Master 11,

Welcome to the MB.

I'm in a long and deep trench, and have been since 1972.

Where are you?

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Master11 wrote:I believe this as well. We are all equal but then again there must be leaders. Any group or order without leadership will experience chaos. My question is what are we doing to help the world right now? Are we just sitting here gloating about being who we are (11ers)? Or are we down in the trenches doing the work that we were chosen to do?
Master, we take offense at comments like this. George has spent every last dollar of his to try and reach folks about the 11:11 message, and he has been full time on this at least ten years. Not sure when he last had "time" to earn an income. I have spend a very considerable amount of money as well. Many thousands upon thousands of dollars. Add to that, I have been full time on this for three years, and was committing so much time that I had to retire from work. Add to that, there are a great number of others, around the world, that are also in the trenches.

On the matter of "helping the world" we have a very specific task. And its what we are doing. You may indeed be called to do something else. We never tell folks what they should do, we leave that to the angels.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Master11,
You wrote:
My question is what are we doing to help the world right now? Are we just sitting here gloating about being who we are (11ers)? Or are we down in the trenches doing the work that we were chosen to do?
That question is best asked by each individual every day as they commune with their God within. That is what our function on this board is...helping people to connect with their Celestial kin and in the process things change within in such a way that things change around them as well. Finding a rock within, One of Infinite Love and Knowledge and a Peace that is unshakeable is the greatest gift we will give ourselves. It is a gift that continues to give daily as directions and pathways often open up to allow us to use our God-given abilities most effectively.

We are more...more than what you may think we are here on the message board. We are not limited to just this friendly board. The growing list of Celestial messages George sends out daily goes to almost 10,000 people now. And Geoff spends his days not working on just one uplifting board of outreach but two along with numerous websites of information. Our aim, the Progress Group's aim isn't to sit on our hands and watch misery as we gloat about our good fortune. Our members, the people who receive the 11:11 call and others involved with the Group from college professors to doctors, therapists, farmers and retail workers, just to name a few, are all working in their own arena, working for peace working for healing in whatever way it is presented to us. We have a group of over 200 Reiki healers and distance healers applying their knowledge and skills daily on the needs that arrive...And we have seen absolute miracles!

So it is my belief that it will take all of us, doing what we are led to do to make the needed changes on this planet. We may have massive wars, famines, floods, earthquakes, and pollution shaking up our world and a fire is lite inside... and we go where we are led. But there are also broken hearts and relationships, disease of the mind and soul that eat at a person's well being as well. These needs can be found all around us...in our neighborhoods and offices..the parks and supermarkets. When we have eyes to see we have hearts that can heal with an outpouring of love. So you see being a lightworker can mean many things and we all as individuals wear many hats. As for me, I can only do what I can at this moment on this day. The needs may change and tomorrow I will adjust. What I am trying to say, is that we are all must do what we are led to do from within...Our vision may be different from anothers but that's okay...there are plenty of "jobs" to go around.

On this web board we are helping people to open the door to their own spirituality so they will better be able to help themselves as well as others to a better life in the physical and the spiritual. But this is just the tip of the iceburg as to what is going on... The world is our canvas and we are determined to paint it in harmonious colors. Hopefully all the lightworkers will make a difference. That is my deepest prayer.
God Bless you and the work that you yourself do.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Master11
New Friend

Post by Master11 »

George wrote:Hi Master 11,

Welcome to the MB.

I'm in a long and deep trench, and have been since 1972.

Where are you?

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
Hello George. Firstly let me say thank you for all that you've done. A great work you have accomplished here. I owe you a great gratitude as we all do. I was feeling quite lost before I found this forum. Thank You for creating it. You have been in the trench since 1972, I was born in 1985 so you have been doing this a very long time. You are truly dedicated and its refreshing. I look forward to learning and becoming more enlightened, I am very very new to this so pardon me if I come off as a novice. I also hope to join you in that trench.

Thank You Again
Master11
New Friend

Post by Master11 »

Geoff wrote:
Master11 wrote:I believe this as well. We are all equal but then again there must be leaders. Any group or order without leadership will experience chaos. My question is what are we doing to help the world right now? Are we just sitting here gloating about being who we are (11ers)? Or are we down in the trenches doing the work that we were chosen to do?
Master, we take offense at comments like this. George has spent every last dollar of his to try and reach folks about the 11:11 message, and he has been full time on this at least ten years. Not sure when he last had "time" to earn an income. I have spend a very considerable amount of money as well. Many thousands upon thousands of dollars. Add to that, I have been full time on this for three years, and was committing so much time that I had to retire from work. Add to that, there are a great number of others, around the world, that are also in the trenches.

On the matter of "helping the world" we have a very specific task. And its what we are doing. You may indeed be called to do something else. We never tell folks what they should do, we leave that to the angels.

love,
Geoff
By all means please don't be offended as that was definitely not my intention in any way. It wasn't a comment nor a statement but a question. I wasn't asking in order to criticize or examine. I was asking because I simply didn't know and was looking for answers. As I said this is all new to me so I wondered what we were doing. My sincerest apologies if I seemed rude. That is not me at all. I do appreciate everything I have found here and look forward to learning more. I will make sure to use more tact with my questions from this point forward.

Again my sincerest apologies. :sorry: