So when do the prompts end?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

So when do the prompts end?

Post by DJKENZ »

I had been deliberating on this for the past 2 days
as the the prompts waned for my wife and I recently.
I was wondering if I did all that the Midwayers would've wanted
me to do...

-I became spiritually awakened
-I searched & found this site & learned from it
-I found teachers, healers & media & learned from them.
-I was led to the UB which I read every day & enjoy it.
-I learned Hypnotherapy & practice it on whoever needs help.
-I took a course in energy healing, joined the 11:11 Progress Group healers & do healings.
-I have a stronger understanding & belief in God now.

However, I didn't attain 2-way communication with them
despite using the AK religiously for about 6 months. I did have 2 nights
where some channelling occurred.
I will continue trying & would probably enhance the channelling
but I don't see much hope on the 2-way commu. at this time.
This morning, my wife reported being prompted back-2-back 3 times! -heh heh.

So, has anyone known from the Midwayers what they were supposed to do & achieved it?
Do the prompts ever stop? (No, they don't irritate me at all, I'm just wondering.) :bball:
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: So when do the prompts end?

Post by roxiedog13 »

My prompts seem to come and go as well , but I notice that they occur more when I am in a more
heightened state of mind . When I am busy in life, under a lot of pressure etc. , the prompts become
scarce to non existent .

Then again I have not done any of the things you have done. Maybe the Midwayers see me as a lost
cause and are about to give up. Not sure how it all works really. :? That just about sums up me actually.
I'd probably be the first person booted off the Midwayers list for not paying attention. :lol:
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

Helloo :hithere

In my opinion, I don't think prompts will ever stop. I communicate with the middies in many different ways. They give me messages through songs that are a time prompt in legnth and they talk to me whenever i have a question or am in need of some advice and guidance. I like the numbers because they are an everyday reminder that im on the right track and I just like seeing the prompts because its fun to know that im communicating with angels/light beings. I also have a question about the Urantia book, can i buy it at a book store or do i have to get it online and how much is it?

Yours Truly
Painty boxx!
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya Kenz, Roxie and Painty boxx,
No, I don't think our prompts will ever stop because the job will never be completed...(sorry Kenz but despite that most impressive done list...I have a feeling they are thinking..."Okay...(rubbing their celestial hands together) let's see what other projects we can accomplish through this busy human." :mrgreen:

And Roxie...
I'd probably be the first person booted off the Midwayers list for not paying attention.
Naw that would be me... :lol: I get down right belligerent sometimes... Luckily they have very thick "invisable skin." :roll:
I have a feeling that even though you downplay your "light working" qualities... you do things daily that "get the job done!" ;)

Painty Boxx, me too!
They give me messages through songs that are a time prompt in legnth and they talk to me whenever i have a question or am in need of some advice and guidance.
I get the song prompts all the time...these little brief messages are a great communication tool! 8)
You wrote:
I also have a question about the Urantia book, can i buy it at a book store or do i have to get it online and how much is it?
Yes, you can buy the Urantia Book in a book store. I bought mine in Barnes and Nobles about ten years ago. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was around $17.00.
I just checked Barnes and Noble online... http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com ... antia+Book
You can get an english paperback Urantia Book for $16.52 US and a hardback for $20.12 US. So I imagine the local B&N and probably other large booksellers in the U.S wouldn't be too much more than that. :finger:

Have a great Tuesday everybody!
Love,
Sandy
P.S. Painty Boxx, I just made an assumption you were in North America...I'm sorry... Those prices I mentioned above may not help much if you're not. :oops:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

And Roxie...

I'd probably be the first person booted off the Midwayers list for not paying attention.

Naw that would be me... :lol: I get down right belligerent sometimes... Luckily they have very thick "invisable skin." :roll:
I have a feeling that even though you downplay your "light working" qualities... you do things daily that "get the job done!"

I guess you must be right as the prompts keep coming. ;)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote:Yes, you can buy the Urantia Book in a book store. I bought mine in Barnes and Nobles about ten years ago. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was around $17.00.
I just checked Barnes and Noble online... http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com ... antia+Book
You can get an english paperback Urantia Book for $16.52 US and a hardback for $20.12 US. So I imagine the local B&N and probably other large booksellers in the U.S wouldn't be too much more than that. :finger:
Dear Sandy,

Yikes, I paid AUS$49.40 in Aus, about seven years ago.

And I would feel really alone without my prompts. Got 2:22am, 3:33am and 4:44am this last night, yeah not sleeping much.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Holey Moley. Geoff! $49.40!!!!! Gosh I hope the local Aussie prices have come down. I was thinking of maybe getting another one since mine has never been the same since I left it out in the rain a few years ago. Maybe I'll just read George's instead! (George just said he paid a dollar for his hardback copy of the Urantia Book at a public library book sale with no extra charges for the many notations inside. :lol:)

I've been getting 222's twice a day on the clocks. Of course we're usually still awake for the 2's but a couple nights I too have been awakened for the 444's. Hope everythings good with you way over there and your insomnia is strictly Midwayer related.
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
AJ

Post by AJ »

I love my prompts and though I have never been successfull at 2 way communication (my fault for lack of daily discipline not thiers) I still look forward to them daily even though there are periods where they come and go in greater ways. I used to be very impatient about all of this and kept wondering now what and when will the changes come and now I feel different on that. The changes come when they come and it is better for me to know that they are indeed coming versus when will we see this change into an age of light that we have been waiting for all these years now.

I echo Geoff. It would be so lonely now in life if they ever stopped.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
DJKENZ
Family

Post by DJKENZ »

Sandy wrote:Holey Moley. Geoff! $49.40!!!!! Gosh I hope the local Aussie prices have come down.
Sandy
I bought mine from Amazon.com, where I buy most of my books.
I often buy used books from there that are in V.Good to Like New condition.
I do think that even though it's available free from truthbook.com, One tends
to read it more when it's paper in the hand versus the laptop.

Ok, here's a question.
The "1234" prompt....I think I read on the board that it meant progressing.
I just read in the UB this morning that one of the primary midwayers
who was involved in the Urantia Rebellion has the code "abc123" (or 123abc) I think.
Could he be involved in prompting when we see "123...1234," etc?
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kenz,
You wrote:
Ok, here's a question.
The "1234" prompt....I think I read on the board that it meant progressing.
I just read in the UB this morning that one of the primary midwayers
who was involved in the Urantia Rebellion has the code "abc123" (or 123abc) I think.
Could he be involved in prompting when we see "123...1234," etc?
Was that from Paper 114 Part 3 page 1252? http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... government
Yes, in my opinion it is a possibility. Although it falls to us as individuals to discern at the time of the prompt the nature of the prompt with what is going on in our lives along with what we are prompted spiritually.

I thought this passage in the Ubook might be helpful in understanding the Secondary Midwayer codes.
Paper 77 part 6 page 862
http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... -creatures
(862.5) 77:6.1 While the primary midwayers had a well-nigh superhuman origin, the secondary order are the offspring of the pure Adamic stock united with a humanized descendant of ancestors common to the parentage of the senior corps.

(862.6) 77:6.2 Among the children of Adamson there were just sixteen of the peculiar progenitors of the secondary midwayers. These unique children were equally divided as regards sex, and each couple was capable of producing a secondary midwayer every seventy days by a combined technique of sex and nonsex liaison. And such a phenomenon was never possible on earth before that time, nor has it ever occurred since.

(862.7) 77:6.3 These sixteen children lived and died (except for their peculiarities) as mortals of the realm, but their electrically energized offspring live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh.

(862.8) 77:6.4 Each of the eight couples eventually produced 248 midwayers, and thus did the original secondary corps — 1,984 in number — come into existence. There are eight subgroups of secondary midwayers. They are designated as A-B-C the first, second, third, and so on. And then there are D-E-F the first, second, and so on.
Love,
Sandy