:14

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: :14

Post by Starwalker »

I was driving down a street today and my head suddenly turned 90 degrees to the right and it wasn't me turning it. My eyes immediately focused on the number 14 on someone's house. It freaked me out a bit. Eric, I think it's time to make contact with this celestial. They are getting aggressive.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

You know I'm curious about your crystal portrait with Casey. But, I respect if that's not the way to do this.

Maybe time in an AC workshop?

I had a thought about 14 today.

You may not agree with my assessment. It's quite alright with me.

My thoughts are this...

14 Belongs to a greater personality. We are the microcosm of it. Just like we can't understand how this intelligence is able to manipulate our world in order to speak to us. We may not be able to conceptualize what that greater personality entails. But, I believe... There are many of us who belong to this Intelligence. In this life, we have a unique lens that is our personality- but still more, we share a common bond of Heart and Mind with this Being. There are many others who belong to this energy dynamic. Others we've not met, some we have yet to meet.

You know I haven't gotten far with the UBook. I hope you, Sandy and others here can forgive me. I just don't feel so enamored by the material. That doesn't mean I think it's wrong. It means... I think our connection to this Mystery is one to be discovered by way of personal experience. And there is much to discover. I believe we are a part of a spiritual family. In an sense, it's like we are all this One personality-

I think of the similarities we've shared, and the similarities I've shared with others who experience 14. It's true, our hearts and minds interact with this world in a similar way. And it's also true that we are all fiercely unique. I see this level of intimacy with the unseen guiding intelligence as a coming together of a Soul-community. Whatever that means.

I think that means there is still so much mystery, joy and revelation to be had. I had the thought as well, that this level of intimacy with that intelligence might be an answered prayer from lives of old. We are all helping each other Realize God. Not by any text, not to discredit the benefit of the wisdom found in various writings. No, because that Living Spirit can often guide us to the right writing at the right time- no matter the context, origin or frame of reference.

It's 8:08 now and I am hearing a very intense ring in my right ear.

I think I've said enough for now.

I hope you continue to share your discoveries here, our community is one that we help one another by being ourselves and I don't think we yet realize the greatness of it all.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

It’s funny that you would mention Casey’s portraits. When I had that reaction to her video, it wasn’t just tears streaming down my face, my head kept turning to the left involuntarily. Much like the experience in my car yesterday. But the vision of that entity came through to me and then I was ok again. It was an intense experience. I was thinking that something was going wrong with my nervous system, and I’m still not entirely sure what happened there. Perhaps it was something going wrong, but perhaps it is something to do with 14. I can’t say for sure, but I’m a bit nervous to get a portrait done for this reason. It is stated in her directions that not everyone’s nervous systems can handle it right now.

The AC might be the best way to go about this. Last time I was there I saw myself again. At first I thought I was wearing a strange tall hat. But then I realized it was a large bandage. And it seemed like I had a longer skull under the bandage. It was odd, but what else is new. I think I will have to go there with the intention of discovering the meaning of 14.

What comes to my mind concerning 14 is the phrase “all for one and one for all.” I believe this is about loyalty and unity. We are a diverse group of fiercely unique personalities and yet somehow all unified through loyalty to the Supreme Personality. The name given to this greater Intelligence matters little, it is our allegiance to spiritual values that counts. United we stand, divided we fall.

I hope you are doing well, my friend.

:sunflower:
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare