finaly found a place to talk

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
wwfcpogue
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

finaly found a place to talk

Post by wwfcpogue »

hello all,ive seen 11.11 now for some twenty years im now 58.at first i thought it was a coincidence,the more it happened i felt it was not and become afraid of it and tried to look the other way,but it kept showing itself enough for me to investigate just what it meant.i saw 11.11 on a daily basis and researching it i just had the information stating it was an open window to the universe and if you made a wish it would come true.my life is fully focused on 11.11 because i see it so often plus 22.22- 44.44,even my mot testing garage begins with 1111and not one car as failed an m.o.t there.im currently selling my house and room dimentions incorporate 11.11in size.i have learned to accept 11.11 and when i see it i welcome it into my life as a 'chosen one'.i have asked 11.11 many times for help as regards getting phone calls from people who need work doing as i'm a self employed decorator ,it never fails me.i never realised that it had such religious connections though? after finding this group and barely scratching the surface im fully aware of its meanings.i was born a christian and will die one ,but my 'god' comes in the form of mother nature as i think this is the most powerfull force on earth,i am in no way an atheist and never would be.i need time now to divulge all the threads on this board so i can really understand 11.11 more than i do now.
LolaandLight
Family

Re: finaly found a place to talk

Post by LolaandLight »

Welcome! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:
Lola
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello and welcome-

I am fairly new here as well and I can tell you this is such a wonderful, open message board. I feel like I have gained a whole new family here. I just started seeing the prompts this year..they were so persistant I could not ignore them and then stumbled on to this wonderful site (well probably guided more like ;) ) There is lots to learn here and lots of love as well. I hope to hear of more of your experiences.

Love mm
Follow your heart
wwfcpogue
New Friend

Post by wwfcpogue »

thank you all thus far :love
ckck
New Friend

Post by ckck »

hello there.

I posted on my facebook site, how I was becoming slightly obsessed with numbers.. I explained to my friends that over the past few years, but more frequently lately that I get very excited when I wake up or for no reason look at my phone or computer clock and it says 11.11am/pm.. plus 1.23am/pm, 4.44pm/am etc etc.. It is happening so often lately, Ive just taken more notice of it.. At first I just thought " how funny' but the regularity got me thinking.. I have never head of this site or this group.. When I posted it on my facebook, one of my friends suggested I check out 11:11 website.
Ive still got so much to read and understand.. Its mind blowing. I have always treated these signs as lucky and would say to myself after seeing the numbers.. today is going to be a great day.. or that problem will be sorted dont worry..

Let me tell you, Im a bit of a realist, tend to tell it like it is and have followed no particular faith. My 'god' is my attitude and care for fellow human beings and mother nature. I just try and do the right thing. I Guess that's Christian, but I grew up with a very atheist family and Ive never become involved in spiritual things as such.

So I will now have a read and digest this information.. Its exciting and intriguing..Ive been told by numerous people that I need to slow down, try meditation.. I just never thought I could do it... maybe this is what I needed as a jolt to at least open up to another way to ' manage' my mind.

So I start today.. Im a work in progress.. I hope I keep seeing the numbers.. I do get very euphoric when that happens..

all the very best to eveyone

ckck

:bike:
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi ckck,

It is quite a shock to the system when we first begin to be prompted by the midwayers. These beings share our space but not our time frame. They want us to get a start on our spiritual journey by connecting with the Father within or our Father fragment. Here is some more information about that: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

Welcome to the board.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Welcome to wwfc and ckck,

You will find the very first forum, with FAQs the most useful.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello wwfc and ckck,
Welcome to this friendly group. You both sound like lovely human beings and I am not surprised that you are both receiving the 11:11 time prompt from our Midwayer friends.
There is a lot to read on the site and lots of people to get to know but despite the encouragement to eventually meditate..there is no need to hurry until you feel ready and know this is exactly what you wish to do.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome to the board you two :hithere .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

And welcome from me, too! Yes, in the beginning it can be overwhelming, but in such a positive way. Good luck on your journeys!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
crluvearth
Busy Bee

Post by crluvearth »

Welcome, this is an amazing board and resource! Never in a million years did I think I would type in a google search and find an entire group of people experiencing the same thing as I was, what a relief! It really is life changing and life growing :)

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy