Very high frequency of prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
M.L. Rankin
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Very high frequency of prompts

Post by M.L. Rankin »

hey everyone im new to this forum, but in no way am i new to the prompts. I started recieving the prompts about a year and a half ago. when it first started,like everyone else, i thought it was coincidence. Everytime i would look at the clock it would say 9:11. For the first six moths i didnt say anything to anyone for the sake being ridiculed. i finally told my best friend about the situation,thinking it would eventually stop since i told someone. To my suprise they got more frequent. i even pointed it out to him while he was with me, on numerous ocassions. After that, the number of prompts exploded in frequency. From 911 on clocks, to every sequence u can think of: 2:22 12:34 11:11 ect. im a huge sports fan, so it was amazing that EVERYTIME i checked the time on the game clock it has one of these prompts. iv seen the prompts so many times and in so many places its unbelievable.

None of this is new to u guys, and i have good idea of what the prompts mean.But, Iv been receiving these prompts ALOT. its almost most seems as if im receiving these prompts with a since of urgency. do u think its critical or at least of some importance that i do everything in my power to communicate with these angels or midwayers sometime soon. Or is it normal to receive a high volume of prompts on a daily, better yet hourly basis?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Very high frequency of prompts

Post by Geoff »

Dear MLR,

Welcome. Yes its one of those things that you have to experience for yourself, even the way they change. My sister is pretty agnostic, and getting fed up with prompts, but blames them on me. So I said: "They will just have to try harder, till you KNOW you aren't doing it."

The very first forum - FAQS is the best place to start.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Hiya M.L. Rankin , yeah my prompts have stepped up a gear lately , i use to only see 11:11 ... now i'm seeing 1:11 and 2:22 alot now , anyway your not alone in all this ... welcome to the family :mrgreen:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello M.L. Rankin,
Welcome aboard! It seems everybody experiences the prompts differently at times. There are days when I see every prompt under the sun and I try to get calm and observe what is going on around me. Other times it is one particular Midwayer prompt over and over,for instance Chief Bzutu's 22's , and it usually means he has a message for either George or I(mostly George ;) ) Then there are those days when I see nothing...zip... zero... and feel a little left out. :lol: Naw, it's all good. :D It sure sounds like they are trying hard to get your attention. 8)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi M. L. Rankin

When the prompts increase dramatically like that....it's good to meditate or sit in stillness. They have your attention!!

Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

OMGEEE my friend,

You just reminded me!!!! In the NYC public educational system we have this thing called ''school safety'' in which these annoying police officers from a nearby precinct come by and hook up their metal detectors n stuff to scan us as if we were prisoners. In some schools this happens everyday, but in my school this happens randomly. So the day that these people would actually come to scan us, I would get bombarded by prompts. Mind you, it only takes 18-30 minutes to travel to my school. This happened to me more than once so i know it's the angels telling me that they're scanning.

smh
By the way, welcome!!!
paintboxx
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello M.L Rankin,

Warm welcome to you friend! :sunflower: Together we can make a better world through Love! :loves

God Bless, We are One :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

paintboxx92 wrote:OMGEEE my friend,

You just reminded me!!!! In the NYC public educational system we have this thing called ''school safety'' in which these annoying police officers from a nearby precinct come by and hook up their metal detectors n stuff to scan us as if we were prisoners. In some schools this happens everyday, but in my school this happens randomly. So the day that these people would actually come to scan us, I would get bombarded by prompts. Mind you, it only takes 18-30 minutes to travel to my school. This happened to me more than once so i know it's the angels telling me that they're scanning
So??? On these days you leave your firearms at home? :lol: I'm KIDDIN' paintboxx!
Seriously though, I've never experienced that...well, I used to be guarded to and from school when I
lived in Northern Ireland during the conflict years. Guns at the ready and all...

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Petra Wilson wrote:

You just reminded me!!!! In the NYC public educational system we have this thing called ''school safety'' in which these annoying police officers from a nearby precinct come by and hook up their metal detectors n stuff to scan us as if we were prisoners. In some schools this happens everyday, but in my school this happens randomly. So the day that these people would actually come to scan us, I would get bombarded by prompts. Mind you, it only takes 18-30 minutes to travel to my school. This happened to me more than once so i know it's the angels telling me that they're scanning
So??? On these days you leave your firearms at home? :lol: I'm KIDDIN' paintboxx!
Seriously though, I've never experienced that...well, I used to be guarded to and from school when I
lived in Northern Ireland during the conflict years. Guns at the ready and all...

Love, Pet

Yup, it's the worst feeling. But some of the old teachers who been at that school for centuries are really cool because they will sneak your little gadgets in for u. i don't know if they would sneak a gun in for me though (joking) :lol:
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote:

Love, Pet
Man, that would be fairly unnerving....an arm3ed patrol to and from school! :cry:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

No Jody, it wasn't that bad. I dunno? I was 6-7 years old and to me, it was quite normal.
Even in Germany, one had to be always on red alert. The army issued us with these mirrors
on long sticks, and you were never to start your car before checking for bombs underneath.
Sadly, many people I knew lost loved one's due to not checking their cars.

We had to stay in the barracks when we lived in Ireland! But one day, dad couldn't stand
being cooped up, so we ventured out to the Ulster lake, had a great time. However, on the
way home there was a block in the road and three balaclava-clad IRA soldiers with machine
guns were checking every car. Dad went pale white.
"Do not say a word! Do hear me, not a peep!" he told us in such a tone that we obeyed without
question. When it was our turn, dad spoke in a Belfast accent, all cool and casual like and we were
allowed to go. We knew something serious had just occurred and it took dad an hour to regain his
composure. That year three soldiers had been shot down in the streets of Belfast, while they were
in their civilian clothes!!!
I have to add, when I lived in N.Ireland they were some of the happiest times in my childhood. I made
Catholic and Protestant friends alike. We all just got on most of the time...it was usually an adult who
would protest! :(

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

I have never experienced anything remotely like the situations you are describing and hope I never will. Being scanned for arms at schools seems to becoming commonplace... this is insane that we have come to this. I use to walk to school and the only danger I experience was being swooped by magpies in the spring. The age of innocence is over unfortunately and being street wise is sometimes the difference between life and death. As a parent you fear for your children and their future... I wish the lessons of the past are followed by sometimes they are quickly forgotten.

Rob
Timai
New Friend

Post by Timai »

Petra Wilson wrote:No Jody, it wasn't that bad. I dunno? I was 6-7 years old and to me, it was quite normal.
Even in Germany, one had to be always on red alert. The army issued us with these mirrors
on long sticks, and you were never to start your car before checking for bombs underneath.
Sadly, many people I knew lost loved one's due to not checking their cars.

We had to stay in the barracks when we lived in Ireland! But one day, dad couldn't stand
being cooped up, so we ventured out to the Ulster lake, had a great time. However, on the
way home there was a block in the road and three balaclava-clad IRA soldiers with machine
guns were checking every car. Dad went pale white.
"Do not say a word! Do hear me, not a peep!" he told us in such a tone that we obeyed without
question. When it was our turn, dad spoke in a Belfast accent, all cool and casual like and we were
allowed to go. We knew something serious had just occurred and it took dad an hour to regain his
composure. That year three soldiers had been shot down in the streets of Belfast, while they were
in their civilian clothes!!!
I have to add, when I lived in N.Ireland they were some of the happiest times in my childhood. I made
Catholic and Protestant friends alike. We all just got on most of the time...it was usually an adult who
would protest! :(

Love, Pet
Hi Petra,

Sounds as if you have been around various places in the world and have seen some real conflicts. I hope you are more comfortable now. Sounds as if you were happy in N. Ireland. I also have both Catholic and Protestant friends, but most of my children are Catholic. It has been decades since I have spoken with anyone from Corsica.

Affectionately yours,
Timai
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Timai, and thanks for the PM too. Well, yeah, I've always been subject to racism.
Mother German, Dad British (sort of), and when I was in an English school, it was: "Hey Kraut!
Oi, Nazi! All right Eva Braun?" In German school and situations it was often: Tommy, Limey,
Dirty English ******! and all the others.
HERE???? There are the nationalists who can get quite nasty. I don't care about myself (much)
but I get so angry when it's aimed at the kids. Even adults can get nasty.
I'm trying to understand and keep in the Light and all that....but, boy! what a test. I hope I
get out of this enlightened.

The French is still a bit of an issue, and my husband can get impatient with me. So, my son has
been giving me good verb lessons.

*sorry about your wife! I'll send prayers and love if I may?*

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'll never understand racism of any kind. I think that it's conditioned from birth for a lot of people. I just wish people would realize that "we're all one" as Tannis says.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius