Different types of "companions"?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Different types of "companions"?

Post by LolaandLight »

It recently occurred to me that I have received contact from different "types" of Midwayers or angels or something for which I don't know the appropriate term. I can classify them by the types of messages or subject matter. I never thought about this before. I have my everyday "folks" that talk to me and I have these visions that I have had that are not related to Earthly life, but with, I don't know how to classify it. I don't feel at ease about posting the subject matter. What I want to know is if this is true? That we will receive knowledge of a higher kind from one group of entities that come to us from time to time, but don't follow us around, and also receive "advice" from those that are with us moment to moment? I know I most likely can find the answer to this by searching the messages or FAQs. But, so far, I haven't seen anything regarding this. KNOK
Lola
happyrain
Family

Re: Different types of "companions"?

Post by happyrain »

here it is. blunt and simple

yes.

eh? :lol: i think, in regards to this particular question- it is not one the FAQ's or I can answer- what do YOU think? what do you FEEL?

:)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I feel as if there are different types. I was wondering if others have experienced or sensed this. I know that the emails seem to indicate that there are. But, I never stopped to look at it that way before. How do you guys keep from feeling as if understanding, at least on some level, all of this, the why and the what, is making your brain do jumping jacks or something? So much of it for me is feeling related, feelings that get linked to understandings. Then, again, at the same time, and to some extent, some of it is like trying to hold water in cupped hands.

For instance, I woke up really early this morning and went down to the kitchen. I swear the room was somewhat crowded with them and I even sensed they were in the midst of a discussion and didn't expect me to be able to almost see them. I acknowledged them saying "there is a bunch of you folks crowded in here this morning". But, I didn't sense a response and didn't really wait for one or expect one. I mean, what are we supposed to do, when we feel this around us so strongly? Is there some type of decorum? You know like when you were a kid and went to an old lady's house? You knew you couldn't run around and had to sit very still? I don't know how to act or react. Yeah, I asked for guidance in this, even wrote out some questions for them.
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

interesting- i don't think i understand your response completely... but some things you said caught my attention
So much of it for me is feeling related, feelings that get linked to understandings. Then, again, at the same time, and to some extent, some of it is like trying to hold water in cupped hands.
that's beautiful :happy :loves
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I was asking what a person can do, or is supposed to do (if there is such a thing) when they become aware of the presence of the "beings"? I read in a thread that they share our space. Therefore, they are always around. But, our awareness, or at least mine, of them is sometimes faint and sometimes stronger. I feel as if, during the times it is particularly strong, that there is something I should do besides just saying "hi".

I got the impression yesterday morning that they were waiting for something. I have no idea what that may have been. I just got this sense of them waiting and their discussing what it was they were waiting for, and then surprise when one of them looked up ("he" was looking down) and realized I was looking right at him. Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I usually just acknowledge them and then go about my business as if nothing happened. I feel as if maybe I should do something to further contact. Today my feelings of anxiety are really strong. I have asked for more direction but am not picking anything up. :grrr
Lola
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi :hithere i'm sure some can relate with the way you are feeling and i pray you find the answer you'd been looking for-

i think, sometimes- when we are really trying to, "figure it out" that we might tire ourselves for having hold on to it for so long- we might find ourselves looking for the answer when sometimes- the best thing to do is let it go and let the answer- if any- make itself known. for me, those are the best! the ones that take you by surprise- you might be standing outside- bathing under the sun- and what else should appear but a beautiful dove. entranced, you listen to its cooing- closing your eyes and AHA- something profound that has been on your mind- resurfaces and you are able to move from there.

i guess the point i am trying to make is, don't let your anxiety be what guides you to the answer- let it be from a calm, willing, and open state. or, look at this from a third person view- objectively-

you might be asked to meditate- well :scratch: best of luck, keep us updated :D sounds interesting
:loves
linda1111
Family

Post by linda1111 »

I understand what you mean. One day I came home early from work, walked in my condo., and in my head I heard one say, "what is she doing home right now"? I proceeded to take a little nap, wasn't feeling too good, consequently they invaded my dream, if you understand that. I do not think we are in control at all, they are, they want to see how we react to things, I'm sure of it. So really, nothing you can do any different.

Love,
Linda :sunflower:
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Thank you, I have a hard time letting go of anxiety. It creates this extra energy in me and then I just don't know what to do with myself. The energy and the anxiety have made it difficult to meditate deeply. I think you are right, I will just let it go for now. I am kind of like a kid where I to run around in circles for a while to tire myself out and then I can collaspe and let go.

Sometimes I think they want to see if we are paying attention and they get so use to me not seeing them, that when I do, they are a bit surprised. Does anyone ever have one of them saying things like "turn around in a circle", "go to the right"? I think they just want to know if I am listening. My brain stays so full of my own endless stream of stuff, maybe it is kind of like the "testing 1, 2, 3" thing.
Lola