1:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1:11

Post by Seeker »

This is the prompt I got tonight 1:11 after prayer and meditation.
What is the meaning of this prompt anyone?
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 1:11

Post by brianm »

Seeker wrote:This is the prompt I got tonight 1:11 after prayer and meditation.
What is the meaning of this prompt anyone?
Hi, Seeker

It simply means that Someone (probably a Midwayer) is with you and saying, "Hi". You are noticed.
And you have noticed Him/Her.

Have you done much "seeking" (sorry) in the FAQ's forum? I'm only asking because there is far more information concerning number prompts etc., etc., etc....... in there than anyone would have the time to post in this thread. Seriously. I have literally spent hours reading through what's offered there and will often be going back for more! :D A wealth of information :study: :study: :study:

Cheers, Brian.
Seeker
New Friend

Post by Seeker »

The information provided in the FAQ forum is one possible explanation. However, reading your posts describing your personal experiences with these prompts allows me to examine a wide range of possibilities without assuming too quickly and impatiently thereby minimizing errors of judgement.

seeker :duh
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello seeker :hithere

i see you used this fella in your last post... :duh .....i hope...you are not getting frustrated.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hey All,

For me, 1:11 is a Midwayer telling me to "make a wish" for someone I care about.

love All,
john :mrgreen:
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi John! That's so funny that you said that about "make a wish". The other night, my 13-year old daughter announced "It's 11:11, make a wish!" I asked her where she got that from...and she said "The world knows that." I have never talked to my kids about it. I thought that was fun!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Ya I think all us kids just know to make a wish... :mrgreen:

love All... :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

I've seen this number ten different times in last 2-3 days. Um... just want to make sure I'm understanding... What exactly does it mean if your thoughts are being "manifested into form"? Because I AM having trouble monitoring my thoughts right now. It's very hard for me right now to stay positive about a situation I desperately want a positive outcome for. Do I need to stay positive at all costs? Is this what this is trying to tell me?
sammy

Post by sammy »

Calicomeow wrote:
Do I need to stay positive at all costs? Is this what this is trying to tell me?
That is a great question!

For the most part I am a very positive person...except when it comes to my kids...worry worry worry! I am constantly trying to adjust my frame of mind there.

This is how I understand how your thoughts become reality:

It is a "scientific fact" that energy never ceases to exist. It may change form (for instance, all the particles of a piece of wood are energy; when you burn wood it's form is changed). It has also been proven that our thoughts are composed of energy. Where does that energy go after a thought is thunk ( :lol: thunk!) It has to go somewhere and cause some effect; therefore it is very possible that our thoughts BECOME reality (although I am hoping for my kid's sakes that my attempts to adjust my worries will be sufficient for them to have fine lives!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote: It has also been proven that our thoughts are composed of energy. y
Dera Sammy,

Not to throw a damper here, but can you refer me to where you read that please. Because to the best of my knowledge science still has no idea what a thought is. While your analogy may bring you comfort, if a thought were energy it would require TIME to travel, and they do not. It would take a VERY long time for your thought to reach the Prime Source. But it gets there instantly. (Yeah I guess we can get tied up now on TAs. LOL.)

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

What about when you send someone love or any energy, it is in my case received in an instant... how is that carried...? By cellestials...? or do we send it ourselves...?

It is instantly received...yet it is energy..?

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:What about when you send someone love or any energy, it is in my case received in an instant... how is that carried...? By cellestials...? or do we send it ourselves...?

It is instantly received...yet it is energy..?

Love Sarah
Dear Sarah,

Its something, and yes it goes where needed, instantly, without us knowing where we are sending it. It much more reflects what Quantum mechanics calls entanglement, which is NOT a communication, simply a connectedness that requires no communication.

Energy as physics defines it, is caused by atoms and electrons. That cannot exceed the speed of light, and takes time to travel. This is not based on anything like that, so the word energy is misleading, and in particular the notion that it cannot be destroyed, which might be true "classic" energy, but who knows what the rules are for this non-material phenomenon?

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Geoff,

Well, You have me searching and thinking! What I was referring to (from memory) was related to quantum physics. (Note, I am NO scientist! :lol: ) I believe the theory is "eluded to" in Masaru Emoto's work ("Hidden Messages in Water") where thoughts, sounds just about anything can effect the structure of a water molecule. I believe Gregg Braden also has a lot of information on it.

My understanding is that energy acts totally differently at the quantum level, making time and distance not matter. I have a link I will pm you with (not info from a scientific journal unfortunately).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote: My understanding is that energy acts totally differently at the quantum level, making time and distance not matter. I have a link I will pm you with (not info from a scientific journal unfortunately).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Dear Sammy,

I think the issue is not that at the "quantum level" is different, but that the science of Quantum Mechanics has discovered things that behave quite radically different from the world of Newton. So you have to be careful linking all the things you ever learned all in one bucket.

love,
Geoff
maxx
Busy Bee

Post by maxx »

I always see this prompt, 1:11. I often see 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and 11:11 .everyday.

Last christmas, I found a white feather on our driveway again. I kept it this time. I taped it in my journal and wrote, "my angel said hi"
I want to hear them so badly ... :) scared and wanting at the same time.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Geoff,
I think the issue is not that at the "quantum level" is different, but that the science of Quantum Mechanics has discovered things that behave quite radically different from the world of Newton. So you have to be careful linking all the things you ever learned all in one bucket.
:stars: :stars: :stars: Sigh...I guess this one is going to have to go to my "in basket". I guess I am attempting to tie together the physical (or rules/laws/facts of "earthly" science) with the non-physical (spiritual) to give myself a more tangible understanding. Perhaps they can't be tied together????

Guess I know what I'll be meditating on today! (And maybe for the next month!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Maxx!!!

What a nice story! But put your fear aside - it's all about love!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Maxx! My very first prompt was a white feather. I had just started on my journey and asked for a sign that I was on the right path. The next day I found a small white feather. It's amazing when we get these "physical" signs.

Love, Clare
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I just got a 1.11 prompt on the microwave about an hour ago. Next time I'll say hello!
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

I was checking the weather on my phone today... then turned my phone off without looking at the time. A second later my phone vibrates.. so I looked to see if it was a txt message. No txt message, but the time read 1:11.

The reason it vibrated was because I got an email.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi All,

There is some cool stuff about all that. What we call electrons proceed through the universe as a wave. Yet, when we draw our attention, our consciousness towards the electron it becomes a particle. So, the age old question is: Is the electron a wave or a particle? It would seem that it possesses a duality. It is a wave and a particle totally dependent upon our conscious acknowledgment of it. We are just beginning to discover the power of the mind or the power of consciousness and how we can change our world through our conscious intention. No doubt we will learn much more about that subject on the flip side.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

sammy wrote: Perhaps they can't be tied together????

Guess I know what I'll be meditating on today! (And maybe for the next month!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Dear Sammy,

Right now we have two conflicting paradigms. Newtonian Physics, for the big picture, and Quantum Mechanics for the small picture. Scientists all over are trying desperately to come up with a unified theory, but Einstein died without managing that. But it probably will happen, when the angels decide the time is right to share it with us.

love,
Geoff.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Geoff,
Right now we have two conflicting paradigms. Newtonian Physics, for the big picture, and Quantum Mechanics for the small picture.
Or vice-versa!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm confused! :?

Love, Clare
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

luvinlife wrote:I'm confused! :?

Love, Clare
:scratch: : :lol: :lol:
It's a huge boat you're in....... and it's very, very crowded!!!
:lol: :lol: :scratch:

Hang in there, Brian.