Ok, I give up

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
calicomeow
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Ok, I give up

Post by calicomeow »

I'm convinced. This is for real. 3:33, 1:11, 2:22, all in one day... So please tell me, what am I supposed to do with this "thing", whatever it is, in my life now?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Ok, I give up

Post by Geoff »

Many things.

1. You now accept that the universe has intelligences other than just us
2. You realise it matters what we do
3. You now seek to do the right thing all the time
4. Doing the right thing, means trying to figure out what the plan is that these intelligences have put together for you
5. Having accomplished all that, YOU have changed. Now we wait for all the rest to catch up.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

Geoff wrote:Many things.

4. Doing the right thing, means trying to figure out what the plan is that these intelligences have put together for you
5. Having accomplished all that, YOU have changed. Now we wait for all the rest to catch up.

love,
Geoff.
Will we still be on Urantia when #5 happens?
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

hmm wrote:Will we still be on Urantia when #5 happens?
Oh yeah, but we might need to let 1,000 years go by for the majority of folks to catch up. By that time, neither of us will be here. LOL.

love,
Geoff
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

Geoff wrote:Many things.

love,
Geoff.
I don't know about any of this stuff like Urantia and other names and characters advertised on this website. Seems like to me fundamentally whatever you call it, it all boils down to the struggle between opposites, good and evil. Seems like to me that there is no vacuum of energy in the universe, and everything is interrelated, so it's kind of like the universe compels you to pick a side, it doesn't allow you to sit on the fence and just watch. But it's not easy to do the right thing, for me it's always been easier to sit on the fence, never doing anything intentionally bad, but never going out of my way to do good, except for those closest to me. And what are all these intelligences you talk about? And how do I know I can trust that what they - whoever they are - have planned for me, is right? Today I was prompted twice 111, once 222, once 333. How do I know this is not just because of the intense everyday proliferation of digits in our digital lifestyle. This is all seems so surreal.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote: Seems like to me fundamentally whatever you call it, it all boils down to the struggle between opposites, good and evil.
Only in the sense that we have free will, and there are on this Earth, humans who have chosen to be evil, just as there are humans who have chosen to be good. The materiality evident today, and which one really cannot totally avoid, is caused by the choices of humans - poor choices. There are however no longer any discarnate "evil forces" - what the churches like to call "the Devil".
calicomeow wrote:Seems like to me that there is no vacuum of energy in the universe, and everything is interrelated, so it's kind of like the universe compels you to pick a side, it doesn't allow you to sit on the fence and just watch.
Well that is true, because you either progress, or regress. Stagnation does not occur for long, and there seems to be a Spiritual Law that prevents stagnation. Actually called the Law of Progress and Change.
calicomeow wrote:But it's not easy to do the right thing, for me it's always been easier to sit on the fence, never doing anything intentionally bad, but never going out of my way to do good, except for those closest to me.
Hmm. In many cases not doing anything is actually the same as doing bad stuff. If as a result of your apathy, evil flourishes, then you are part of that evil. All the people in a country bear the karma of the evil acts undertaken by that country. Your active opposition to such policies is your only defence. Apathy is no defence.
calicomeow wrote:And what are all these intelligences you talk about? And how do I know I can trust that what they - whoever they are - have planned for me, is right?
If you have fear, then you are not yet ready. There is nothing to fear, although it may take you a lifetime to discern that. Equally the realisation that the Universe is managed, and organised, to achieve the benefit of all, is something you may learn. One of the truly big problems with this planet, is we are taught WE must make all the decisions, without any understanding of the interconnectedness, and the Celestial plans that are in place. The real challenge is to perceive WHAT you should be doing, and DO it.
calicomeow wrote:Today I was prompted twice 111, once 222, once 333. How do I know this is not just because of the intense everyday proliferation of digits in our digital lifestyle. This is all seems so surreal.
No one can convince you of that. You will either know, or you won't. But I find most people are forced to accept that it is real, and it is not random, even if they refuse to attribute any cause or meaning to it.

However those people who have taken our advice, and made the effort required, are in contact with their celestial teachers. So this is now something much bigger than one or two people's opinions.

love,
Geoff.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

calicomeow wrote:But it's not easy to do the right thing, for me it's always been easier to sit on the fence, never doing anything intentionally bad, but never going out of my way to do good, except for those closest to me.
Hmm. In many cases not doing anything is actually the same as doing bad stuff. If as a result of your apathy, evil flourishes, then you are part of that evil. All the people in a country bear the karma of the evil acts undertaken by that country. Your active opposition to such policies is your only defence. Apathy is no defence.

Yeah... I am kind of aware in my heart that apathy is not a defence. I wrote a poem on the poem forum that says just that... But it's one thing to write about it in a poem, and completely different to act upon it. Sometimes, if you even tell people that you believe you can make a difference in this world, they'll laugh at you like you're stupid and naive. Like, you and what army?... But then, by implication, are you saying there is a degree of evil in all of us to the degree that we sit around and do nothing, and just carry on with our own self-interests in an unfair, unbalanced world? And if so, then isn't the defense of each and everyone of us that "if we didn't watch out for ourselves and ours, they and theirs would steal it, because the world is THAT bad and dangerous"? And if it is not a defense, then how do you get people to see the error of their ways and begin to be forces for good instead of apathy?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I think you are making out its harder than it is. The only person YOU can change, is YOU. The only person you need to change, is you. Just stopping being apathetic is sufficient. Get committed to something. Saving dolphins, bees, forrests, girl guides..... All it takes is LOVE.

No body actually said you have to become a victim. Just being a participant is enough.

love,
Geoff.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

Yes. You are right. I forgot a basic tenet. Be the change you want to see in the world. Well... what if I DID commit myself to something, and I got hurt in the process, got called a fraud, when in fact I was completely sincere and faithful to my commitment? What would you say to someone like that? What would the celestial teachers that you guys talk about, say to that?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote:Well... what if I DID commit myself to something, and I got hurt in the process, got called a fraud, when in fact I was completely sincere and faithful to my commitment? What would you say to someone like that? What would the celestial teachers that you guys talk about, say to that?
Is that your excuse? It's not good.

I heard a Muslim guy try to tell Jesus that he needed to be allowed to kill in self defence, cause his family might get raped and beaten up. Guess what? Jesus was unimpressed. In fact that's an understatement. The trance medium showed signs of the anger that clearly affected Jesus.

The facts are that the angels look after those that are working for them. Again there is a rule - we can only do as much for you, as you do for us. So dont expect their help, if you aren't ON THE TEAM.

You might as well say I don't plan on having a relationship cause I might get hurt. I have heard it to be honest, and the basis of that is FEAR. Perhaps deep down, you are consumed with FEAR?

Fear is a spirit poison. Get rid of the fear, you can't be of any use to anyone being full of fear.

love,
Geoff.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

No not saying I'm afraid it will happen to me. I'm saying that it already HAS happened to me once in a major way. Committed myself to something in faith, and was slapped in the face for it. What teaching should I keep in mind in a situation like that?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote:No not saying I'm afraid it will happen to me. I'm saying that it already HAS happened to me once in a major way. Committed myself to something in faith, and was slapped in the face for it. What teaching should I keep in mind in a situation like that?
Analyse why it happened. If it was beyond your ability to discern, just move on. If it was possible to discern, learn from it.

And "slapped in the face" is hardly a serious set back. Did you lose your life savings? Were you out of a job, or sent to prison?

George and I run about ten web sites, with feedback forms. We get slapped in the face by anonymous folks pretty much every week. You get a tough face, after a while.

love,
Geoff
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

No it was a lot more than just "slapped in the face." It was something major. But I use that phrase as a euphemism because I don't really want to talk about it, yet I am seeking answers in my life. Short of going into personal details, I'll just stop right there, and simply ask the old question: Why do bad things happen to good people? ....And what should good people do, when bad things happen to them? Does Love conquer all? Is that what 11:11 is really saying?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote: Short of going into personal details, I'll just stop right there, and simply ask the old question: Why do bad things happen to good people? ....And what should good people do, when bad things happen to them? Does Love conquer all? Is that what 11:11 is really saying?
Bad things do happen to "good" people. (I put that in quotes, cause its another euphemism.) Because bad people have free will in this realm. And if you have not developed your spiritual discernment to a sufficient level, you will neither be contactable by celestials, nor will they care much. Get on the team, and its different. Clearly if they warned everyone, then the bad folks would in effect no longer have real free will to do the things they want to do. So yes, some folks get special treatment. But they still have to listen, and have the faith that what they hear is accurate, and the courage to do something. All spirit qualities.

George could have lost his son, would have lost his son. But the angels owed him. So they told him, because he was contactable. And he chose to change his vacation plans, and his son lives today. The likely future was shared with him, and he chose to not go on holiday, and changed the outcome.

This isn't love conquering, but payback, for those that go the distance. But I guess you could define it as love from the celestials, but they don't dislike anyone. Just only some folks are actually interested. The rest are fence sitters, or bat for the other side. :lol:

I discovered the very same thing happens after death. Folks that could care less about spiritual things will find their angelic guides have departed, and REALLY bad things can and do happen to them. But folks on the team, get protection. Read this book for proof.

love,
Geoff.
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

So, basically what you are saying is that no matter what bad things happen to you, you must persevere in the good. And although you may think you are a "good" person you are not necessarily, otherwise bad things wouldn't happen to you? Or are you just saying that even though you might be good you may still experience injustice in THIS world where evil is allowed to roam free? (But in what world is it NOT allowed to roam free?... and MAN, how do I get there??!!!)
My grandfather, great-grandfather and great great grandfather were all Christian priests and they all lived dedicated lives, but they endured a lot of injustice as well, as they lived through tumultous political times in my country of origin, Romania. My grandfather was a political fugitive for 6 years, a political prisoner for 2 years. His father, too, could not openly hold services in his hometown in the church he built with his own hands, and so he had to hold secret services in his basement for 10 years. His father before him put his entire family at risk by hiding the leader of the Romanian unification movement of over a century ago, in his church for six months. In the end, because he had many children to feed, he was advised not to be a document signer along with the other twelve, because if he had done so he would have ended up in prison like the rest of them. (But if he had signed, then his picture would have made it into the Romanian history books, like the rest of them... although that would not have done his family any good at the time). Can you tell me for sure that they have received justice yet, in the next world? I want to believe that they did, but it is so hard to persevere in the good when everyone around you is living for themselves alone, and then when you try to keep the faith anyway, you get knocked down. Now the personal injustice that I have endured has nothing to do with what they went through, but can you tell me if I persevere like they did, will I ultimately get the justice I am seeking in this world, or the next? Or is there no absolutely no predicting the amount of hell that we may be allowed to go through in this world and the next, without any sort of epiphany about what we may have done wrong, consciously, unconsciously or in another lifetime, to possibily deserve it?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Jesus was perfect, in contact with the Creator , and bad things happened to him. He endured, and set a perfect example. However he did know what was coming, and also knew it was God's Will. The reason behind that is off-topic.
Or is there no absolutely no predicting the amount of hell that we may be allowed to go through in this world and the next, without any sort of epiphany about what we may have done wrong, consciously, unconsciously or in another lifetime, to possibily deserve it?
There is no other lifetime, this is it.
You don't get bad stuff cause you deserve it, its a disordered planet. Bad stuff happens. But there is some truth in ones ability to attract trouble.
The amount of hell is never more than you can bear.
Can you tell me for sure that they have received justice yet, in the next world?
Depends what you mean. For all the good deeds they did with GOOD INTENTIONS, they will be rewarded. For all the deeds they did with bad intentions, they would suffer. But good does not wipe out bad. And the old Christian notion that martyrs are "Saints" is complete hogwash, IMHO. They might be saints, but losing your life is not the reason why. The notion of "justice" is misplaced. The folks that did wrong will pay.

love,
Geoff
calicomeow
Busy Bee

Post by calicomeow »

So then the only conclusion for the best possible outcome for your soul, is to keep persevering with good intentions, and resist your feelings of anger, resentment, fear, apathy, greed, selfishness and negativity as much as you can?

But WHY is evil allowed free reign in this world? What would you say about that?
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

calicomeow wrote:So then the only conclusion for the best possible outcome for your soul, is to keep persevering with good intentions, and resist your feelings of anger, resentment, fear, apathy, greed, selfishness and negativity as much as you can?

But WHY is evil allowed free reign in this world? What would you say about that?
:roll :roll: :duh
You've not been listening!!
This is and as far as we know, will always be a world of FREE WILL.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you hoping to find an ascension path free of pit-falls, pain, evil, dangers and discomfort of all kinds? If so, you are on the wrong planet. Bad or evil folks will always be allowed to make bad or evil choices. It will always be there for you to deal with or to not deal with....... and that is your choice.
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

calicomeow wrote:So then the only conclusion for the best possible outcome for your soul, is to keep persevering with good intentions, and resist your feelings of anger, resentment, fear, apathy, greed, selfishness and negativity as much as you can?
Resisting or suppressing any emotions, in my opinion, is the worst thing you can do. At a young age we are taught to suppress unwanted emotions. Does this make them go away? No... it makes them stronger. When we suppress these unwanted emotions they manifest in other ways such a illness. Sometimes the energy of these suppressed emotions is released in a destructive manner. Have you ever been angry and done something that you later regret doing?

When you feel any emotion, allow yourself to feel it in its entirety. For instance, if you feel anger allow yourself to feel all the sensations that accompany the emotion anger without suppressing or judging them. Maybe it's a tightness in the chest... or an uncomfortably hot feeling in your gut. Acknowledge these feelings and allow yourself to feel them without trying to make them stop and without acting on any impulses that may arise. ie. punching someone in the face. The feeling associated with anger will eventually pass and you will feel so much better than if you had suppressed or acted on these emotions. You will find that the more you do this... things that normally made you feel those emotions no longer do so.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

We are here to grow our souls. Either you grow it yourself, without assistance of the Divine, which is best described by Buddhism, or you grow it with the assistance of the Divine, which is a path best espoused by only a few (Kriya Yoga in Hinduism, FISU (as I found a week or so back), Divine Love followers of James Padgett, and as you will find in our book The Guiding Light Within, and now in the messages from Teacher Ophelius, and in the messages received by Team.
calicomeow wrote:But WHY is evil allowed free reign in this world? What would you say about that?
Yes, you have not been listening.

A very large number of beings were created perfect for their function, and perfect spiritually - all the so called "angels". We were not. God obviously decided that He wanted beings that would evolve spiritually, from almost nothing. So he gave them the choice to be good or evil. For reasons that started 500,000 years ago, on this planet, we have mostly turned bad. Its your choice however to walk in the light or the dark. However God did not abandon us, he gave us an Indwelling Spirit, and surrounded us with angels. And he provided a series of environments where we could learn to be love. (Here, and the Astral Realm, and the Mansion Worlds)

But until, and unless you do learn to be love, you will not get out of the Mansion Worlds. And, although George does not agree with me, I understand the majority from this planet do not move beyond the Mansion Worlds. Carefully isolated, in a realm where they can't do any damage.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you hoping to find an ascension path free of pit-falls, pain, evil, dangers and discomfort of all kinds? If so, you are on the wrong planet. Bad or evil folks will always be allowed to make bad or evil choices. It will always be there for you to deal with or to not deal with....... and that is your choice.
Yes, calicomeow, you picked the wrong planet. You should have gone to a Light and Life planet. :duh There you would have found 99.9% of the folks loving, and connected to the Divine.

love,
Geoff.
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Geoff wrote:
brianm wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you hoping to find an ascension path free of pit-falls, pain, evil, dangers and discomfort of all kinds? If so, you are on the wrong planet. Bad or evil folks will always be allowed to make bad or evil choices. It will always be there for you to deal with or to not deal with....... and that is your choice.
Yes, calicomeow, you picked the wrong planet. You should have gone to a Light and Life planet. :duh There you would have found 99.9% of the folks loving, and connected to the Divine.

love,
Geoff.
That sounds like a awesome place how do I get there? :bike:
"That is the AMAZING thing about LOVE - unlike material things that when we share we physically have less of, with LOVE, the more you share the more you have!!!!" -Sammy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

hmm wrote:That sounds like a awesome place how do I get there? :bike:
I tell you what is truly ironic. Calicomeou is fed up being here, and yet ex-mortals who lived on Light and Life planets are being sent HERE (after death), to learn by helping us, and they envy us our challenges. You can't make good steel without hardening it.

A Light and Life planet may produce the majority of souls that will chose the correct ascension path, but they simply do not have the same degree of faith and belief that those of us here do, that make it all the way. We may have high losses, but the ones that make it are unique examples.

love,
Geoff.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

In my opinion the short answer is so we can have eternal existence. Without it we would be limited and limits mean there is an end and if we were to meet that end then that would simply mean the end of us. It is a rather heady concept but just keep in mind that we were all designed to be able to overcome everything. Obviously you were betrayed and that betrayal has caused you to loose faith. But just because you were betrayed in one situation does not mean you will be betrayed for all eternity. Making that assumption will lead you to a life of heartache. And I rather think you made it here so you can avoid that fate. Whatever happened that has caused you such pain is it worth carrying the hurt with you through the rest of your life? What can be gained from that? Is it possible for you to leave this one particular situation behind? There really is nothing wrong with feelings of anger and resentment. They serve a purpose to help protect us when we are threatened. But the true path to happiness is achieved when we can learn to leave the anger and resentment where they belong. Back in the moment when they served a purpose for us. To bring it with us into all the rest of our future situations is to live in a world of absolutes and assumptions and consequently a world of unhappiness. Yes, there are those who would be willing to take advantage of us for personal gain but there are many many more who will not. I wish for you that those who mostly cross your path are the ones who are not out to harm. Take care. You will get through this because you are much stronger than you think.

Love,
Michelle
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

calicomeow wrote:My grandfather, great-grandfather and great great grandfather were all Christian priests and they all lived dedicated lives, but they endured a lot of injustice as well, as they lived through tumultous political times in my country of origin, Romania. My grandfather was a political fugitive for 6 years, a political prisoner for 2 years. His father, too, could not openly hold services in his hometown in the church he built with his own hands, and so he had to hold secret services in his basement for 10 years. His father before him put his entire family at risk by hiding the leader of the Romanian unification movement of over a century ago, in his church for six months. In the end, because he had many children to feed, he was advised not to be a document signer along with the other twelve, because if he had done so he would have ended up in prison like the rest of them. (But if he had signed, then his picture would have made it into the Romanian history books, like the rest of them... although that would not have done his family any good at the time). Can you tell me for sure that they have received justice yet, in the next world?
I just found an answer for you:

Scribbles 156.
Dear child, it is through a daily walk with the Master that a greater consciousness shall arise in you. Again, focus on intent of thought, for it is the energy that sweeps everything before it.

It is where your attention is at any time: Focus on negativity and it shall increase in power. Focus on positive thoughts, and those shall increase in power.

Where your attention is, there you are, and there you grow. This is the power of choice.

See the wisdom of this, and increase your ability to rise above negative thoughts, so you can become truly strong in your resolve to grow, to be of service, and to fulfill your divine destiny.

Do not give in to chewing over past hurts. It is truly divine to forgive the thoughtlessness of others. There is never a need to get even, for all are learning their personal lessons.

Remember the Christ, Who came to set all spiritual captives free. A spirit-led life is a glorious life, and the only life worth living.

Consider this.