My Comic Book!!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My Comic Book!!!!

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hey everyone, A while back i said that I was going to make a comic about the midwayers. That plan Is still in effect. But right now I have started on a new comic called Her Guardian Angels. It's about a spanish tale of a princess leaving heaven to be with us humans. When she tries to leave earth, her human lover puts a curse on her so that she has to reincarnate on earth forever. her father then sends 2 angels to earth to be by her side. the comic itself takes place in modern times where 2 boys find out that they have to protect their new friend who is claimed to be the princess. These 2 boys are also claimed to be the 2 angels in the tale. As destiny describes it, One of the chosen guardian angels and the princess has to fall in love before 2012 to break the curse, If they don't , then humanity will not evolve into a higher density of light.

This comic will indeed show some time prompts and midwayers will be talked about, but they wont be the focus. The Midwayer comic that will be a spin off to my H.G.A series. This comic will be mostly comedy not tragedy like H.G.A. Sooo watch out for these comics in your local book store a few years from now :bana:

My books will be like dan browns books. The foundation is the truth but the story is totally made up!
Oh and my last name is Brown also lol!
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
john
Old Friend

Re: My Comic Book!!!!

Post by john »

Hello Friends,

Hmmm, as I was about to make my first sketches for a 11:11 comic also this evening, it's a pleasure to see I'm 'miraculously' guided to the board and this message a few minutes later ( I have not posted a message a looong time) My approach would be children, it would be a pleasure to tell these miracileus little spirits about the truth about creation. No need to tell I would not do it for fame or fortune. (Al tough I see a personal problem reflected here, when I was about six years old I was not really sure what the difference was between Peter Pan or Jesus it was all even miraculous to me)

Then after taking a deep breath and turning off the music this came to mind; I doubt if it's a good approach to mix Spirituality (or religion) with imagery or try to visualize things or let alone mix it with fiction, anyone who knows me probally thinks I lost the stortyline now, since I did make an entry for the bookcover contest and do design work for the 11:11 progressgroup site.

This is a well know discussion within the Christian religion, who really know's how Christ Micheal looked? Let alone Celestials or even beings higher up 'the command chain'? Wouldn't be a comic food for phrases like: 'well we all know 11:11 is a superhero thing' , 'officious this whole 11:11 phenomenon is made up by people who want to make a few bucks out of it by selling comic books or making movies'. ( And the fact that I'm not really sure the many double digits appearing in movies lately are really from a Celestial source empowers this idea)

So for now, I continue picking up on my mediation practice's as I did way to little the last months, ask for permission while in silence and next up I would make sure mind and body are in the right shape to be intensely guided by Celestials along the process.

I think (still in doubt) I'm not going to Design the comic, mixing this Ultimate truth with fiction will only make it less pure and would be a big change for error and misunderstanding, and doing by a Dan Brown type of approach makes me really worry to tell you the truth.

Anyways I'm curious about other people's opinion about the subject, Is it okay to mix man-made imagery with Spiritual/Celestial/11:11 information?
Strangely tough I'm a visual designer words seem to be able to tell a story in a whole other metaphysical way really not possibly by (moving)images.

Greetings,
John

p.s.
So it would be nothing but fair to say; tough receiving much praise for my entry for the book cover 'contest', an actual nature photograph would be the best choice, no human artist in the world can visualize the beauty and perfection as is seen in nature, I think...
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

I agree but It'll have the truth as the base of it all but it'll just be a fiction situation. and by all means, this will definitely not be a superhero comic. :D
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

I remember you talking about that awhile back.
Personally, I think it's a great idea! How old are you again? 16? 17? That's amazing.

Those are really great ideas and such a well thought out storyline! I haven't read the comic yet, but can say I am already impressed. Like the idea of using one comic to segway into another series. Have you ever seen Pan's Labyrinth written and directed by Guillermo del Toro? Part of your story with the Princess reminded me of this. Good movie.

Please keep us updated. I look forward to hearing more. :D

Love & Light,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

thanx, Yea I did see Pans Labyrinth. That movie was awesome. I'll keep you updated.

Oh yeaa, Right, the girl was the princess of heaven!!!!
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Yup, she was! :sunflower:
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I think it would be a wonderful idea to create a comic book that communicates about angels and similar to children. I had floated that idea some months back to our lady admins, but it did not happen. :cry: However I did not think of using the comic idea, which I think is wonderful. I have in mind all the kids that see things at night, or have invisible friends, and many of them have scarey experiences, and ther parents are not equipped to help them.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Miss Brown, (I hope I got that right, haha)what a splendid idea! You wrote:
This comic will be mostly comedy not tragedy like H.G.A. Sooo watch out for these comics in your local book store a few years from now
I sure will, please let us know when they're out, title etc. My kid's love those style comics, they do comics as well, and then take them to school for their friend's to borrow, some are quite good,but not quite publishable just yet. <--- Got to be honest with them. But they do try better the next time.

Love, Petra :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Thanx :bana:
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paintbox ...sounds like a splendid idea to me too. I will keep a watch for it and for other projects talented enlightened people like you and John will produce that will aid in the lightening of our world.
Geoff wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea to create a comic book that communicates about angels and similar to children. I had floated that idea some months back to our lady admins, but it did not happen.
:oops: Well, funny you should mention that because I was reminded of that on the flight home Sunday. :lol: Perhaps it will still come to fruition as Chief Bzutu is fond of saying. :lol:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.