Hello from a newbie

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
beka
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hello from a newbie

Post by beka »

Hi everyone

I just wanted to come along an introduce myself. I have been on the 11:11 progress list now for quite some time, but only just discovered today that this forum exists!

You have no idea (or maybe you do!) how relieved I was to discover the meaning behind 11:11.

I have been seeing 11:11 almost incessantly on digital clocks since my teens. I am now 37. In the end it was driving me crazy!

I knew there was a significance, and thought that it must have been related to a loved one who had crossed over, or some other spiritual entity trying to get my attention. But after asking family members about the time of death of loved ones, or birthdays of same, there was no satisfactory explanation.

The day, only about a year or so ago that I typed 11:11 into google and found out its significance, my jaw just about hit the floor.

We also went through a period here where the door bell would ring at the same time on a Saturday morning, but there was no one there. I've only just discovered the connection with the ringing of the door bell and wonder now if it was around the same time I was prompted to look up 11:11 on google. I think it probably was.

I also now know why I often feel as if my hair is being stroked!

And, just as explained by George, once I recognised the reason for the prompting it rarely happens any more.

I meditate most days, but am a little sad to say that I am yet to actually 'hear' anything from my midwayer friends.

I have a lot of trouble with the visualisation on the akashic contruct CD, and am yet to really be able to create a clear image or feel of being in my workshop. I am not a very 'visual' person. I wonder if anyone else has this problem and if anyone might have any suggestions for me.

I don't want my midwayer guides to give up on me! Not after all these wonderful revelations.

Really nice to be able to say hello to you all.

Bek
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Bek
Our midwayer friends would definitely not give up on any of us. Just keep persisting with the Akashic Contruct CD. You could try a different time of day or setting where you meditate. Lots of people here will help with other suggestions, I'm sure. If your intention is to make contact, then it will eventually happen....perhaps things are happening a little slowly for a reason.
It's nice to meet you!!
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
MJ_2009
Busy Bee

Hi I am also new here. Been seeing 1111 for almost 2 years.

Post by MJ_2009 »

Hi I am new here to this site and was recommended to it after a thread I had made on an MJ fan forum.
I wont go into too much detail regarding that but what I will say is that I have alot of research and catching up to do, as it's only now, as in just before midnight on the eve of 1/11/2009 that I finally get lead to read about this. :shock:

I am really keen to learn all I can about it, and so glad that I am not alone in this experience of the number pattern 1111. :)

Looking forward to reading and learning more- so glad this site exists!
Thank you.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi MJ,

Welcome to the site.

This board has very extensive FAQ's answered.

More research can be done here:

http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html and
http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper114.html

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Welcome Beka and MJ ~ may this wonderful site bless you both.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear beka and mj,

Great to have to here.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Beka,

I missed you before. Welcome to the MB and the realization so many have had that "truly we are sane" seeing 11:11. :)

Possibly the sanest. :)

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beka
New Friend

Post by beka »

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is such a relief and a joy to be around you guys.

After just reading another thread here, I also now know why, since being less and less 11:11 time prompted, I am now being 12:12 time prompted. This is so great!
beka
New Friend

Post by beka »

Oh m' gosh, and the number plates too! Just read about that one. I will be driving along and thinking about something I need an answer to, and bam! there it sometimes is in an abbreviated form in a number plate.

Like a few weeks ago, I was wondering about a medication that I take and am currently reducing to come off it. I was wondering what a safe dosage would be to drop to, then right at that moment a car drives past with the medication's commonly used abbreviated name as the first few letters, and the amount of milligrams I was considering taking as the last three digits.

I already knew these were messages, but just to read about it happening to others and being a known phenomenon just makes you feel so secure in what is happening.

I'm just very excited right now :D
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:thumleft: :thumright:

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Beka, Hello MJ, and welcome from a fellow 11'er.

As our Dear Star would say, Bugger! :roll:
They Do work in mysterious ways...
Earlier, bout half an hour ago I was responding to a pm. I had written about a half a page when I stopped to ask, "So what do you guys think? Too much? Too deep maybe?" When I heard a 'Snap' and all I had just written vanished before my eyes. :?

Guess they were happier with my shorter, lighter, reply. :lol:

Love All,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

beka wrote: Like a few weeks ago, I was wondering about a medication that I take and am currently reducing to come off it. I was wondering what a safe dosage would be to drop to, then right at that moment a car drives past with the medication's commonly used abbreviated name as the first few letters, and the amount of milligrams I was considering taking as the last three digits.

That is sooooo cool !!! 8)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
beka
New Friend

Post by beka »

I know bluebelle, isn't it? And this medication reduction is one of the toughest things I've physically had to go through, so it was an answer to a very important question.

Hi John, nice to meet you too.
luvinlife
Family

No coincidence

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Beka and MJ. It is so amazing how we are guided and loved. I love the story about the medication and the license plate. I think if we just keep ourselves open to hearing the answers, we will be guided lovingly. Nice to meet you.

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Beka!

I enjoyed your first post very much! Welcome to the 11:11 Family.... :loves This Family never cease's to amaze me with their Love for All!

Its a real joy to have sincere friends from all corners!!!!

God Bless You, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sunny
Busy Bee

Post by Sunny »

Welcome to both of you! You will find lots of interesting information and an amazing amount of support here.

I had also been getting the 11:11 prompt as well as burning out light bulbs and mystery door bell rings for many years. I attributed it to my brother who passed away years ago... his birthday was on 3/11, and that's the only explination I could ever come up with.

It took me years for the "lightbulb" to pop on over my head & google it. :)
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
~Rush - Freewill
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

welcome Beka and MJ!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :bana: :bana:
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Uniquely Common
Busy Bee

Post by Uniquely Common »

Hello and Welcome :D :D :D Enjoy the company of these lovely folks. :wink:

Truth and Love
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi there, Beka! You are so sweet! So glad you made it here! I look forward to seeing you around the board! :hithere

Much love,
Kendra

And not sure if I have seen you around, Sunny, but if I haven't said hello before...well, Hello! And If I already have - Hello again!
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.