10:01am..... The Faith of Jesus...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

10:01am..... The Faith of Jesus...

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Family,

I have just come to the computer and I clicked on the bottom minimized window page I was reading from the Urantia Book... The Faith of Jesus...and then saw it was10:01am.....This is a Beautiful sign to me and I now want to share the page with you all!!

This is the very much 11:11 related...Let us Today Remember Dear Christ Michael(Jesus) and his Beautiful Love :sunny:

I was praying for us all this morning, and asking God to help those who have gone through similar struggles as I.. And since I have come to realize we have so much in common, I reckon there will be ones even far into the future, who will read our messages and feel the love attached... :loves

The Faith of Jesus... Paper 196... http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper196.html

I am so blessed to be on this journey beside the Likes of You Beautiful Lightworkers...

God Bless, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.