1:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JayDeeNZ
New Friend

1:11

Post by JayDeeNZ »

Not ony do I see 11:11 on a regular basis but also 1:11. The most recent 1:11 experience has me stumped. I work in the calling card business and had a bunch of $2 promo cards leftover. I gave them to a Fijian/Indian girl who I have taken a shine to to put on her mobile phone. She sent me a text to say that she had finished transferring the cards across and had $111 of airtime on her phone. She knows nothing of my experiences and a relationship with her is a no no due to cultural issues so I am wondering if or what is the significance of this.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi JayDeeNZ,

Likely that one is a coincidence, but the time prompts are not.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. Enjoy the FAQ's.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi JayDee,

Nice to meet you :D . I have to be honest...the first thought that came to my mind after reading your post, was: "why would cultural differences automatically stop a relationship from happening?" Love is the most powerful force in the universe and can transcend all barriers. I'm certainly not implying that you have feelings of love this person, I was only speaking of Love as a Powerful Living Force and that there are many forces & energies the help bring things into balance.

As for the significance of the $111 prompt...I'm really not sure. Perhaps, it's a nudge to get to know this person even more, and maybe you'll discover that you share many more similarities rather than differences. Just a thought.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

George wrote:Hi JayDeeNZ,

Likely that one is a coincidence, but the time prompts are not.

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. Enjoy the FAQ's.

God bless....
hey George can u teach me how to know which ones of my propmts are coincidence?
thank u,
ofek
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

When I'm trying to discern whether it's a "coincidence" or a prompt, I close my eyes and ask the angels (sort of a "mini" meditation). I usually get an answer.

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Ofek writes:
hey George can u teach me how to know which ones of my propmts are coincidence?

You are here, aren't you.

"If you think you have gold in your pan, it's fools' gold. When you really DO HAVE gold in your pan, you KNOW."

Benji -- an old prospector. :)