Doing the work of the 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JAB
Busy Bee

Doing the work of the 11:11

Post by JAB »

Hello,

I am JAB. I've been following the phenomenon for a long time and I even have met George Bernard in person. Although, for personal reasons, I will simply go by the name of JAB if that's OK with all of you. Seeing the numbers is nothing new to me. I see them all the time. It's getting people to believe that the Midwayers exist that is the problem. Although I do try. I've recently have been posting in this other forum, when somebody brought up the fact that they saw the 11:11 signs. Although I did try my best in trying to convince them of this phenomenon. I feel as though most people just pass it off as a fluke. I know it's no fluke and that it's real. I don't really need proof to know this. Although, proof is everywhere. I screen captured this last night, thought it was funny.

Also, here is the link to the thread in which they discuss the 11:11

***removed by admin***
Be warned, it is an erotic literature website. I myself draw erotic drawings.

-JAB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear JAB,

Welcome.

I removed your link. We don't link to erotic stuff.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Sorry, I can see the need to keep this stuff strictly spiritual. Which is why I will only be JAB here and nothing more. I do however appreciate you creating this forum for which people can discuss this interesting phenomenon. I look forward to reading some of the post. Until then, live well.

~JAB
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello JAB,
Yes, sometimes it is difficult to adequately explain the 11:11 and other time prompts to others who haven't. Many times they just don't get it... But sometimes when you least expect it, someone understands and is even relieved to know that someone else is experiencing this too. That is when you know you've met an elevener...

Its nice to meet you. Welcome!
Love,Sandy
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Nice to meet you too Sandy. Here is another instance where I saw the 11:11. This one was more weird because I was the only one that saw it despite the fact that I was chatting with these people. Also, it kept repeating itself over and over. I had to save the screen and show them just so they could know what I was talking about.

~JAB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear JAB,

Thats totally weird.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Wow! That's amazing JAB! :shock:
XXSandy
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments. I'll post more weird stuff later if I ever see any more.

~JAB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome JAB! Who's that Star Trek feller? Is that who you resemble, not that it matters!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello and welcome JAB! Who's that Star Trek feller? Is that who you resemble, not that it matters!

Love, Petra x
Hey Petra,

No, I don't resemble anything like Khan. I only use this avatar as a sort of Joke. Although, now I find myself on his side for some strange reason.

~JAB
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hahahaha Very funny! But wasn't he a real bad-ass villain?? I vaguely remember the episode, just love his voice...

Love, Petra X
ॐ LOVE Petra
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hahahaha Very funny! But wasn't he a real bad-ass villain?? I vaguely remember the episode, just love his voice...

Love, Petra X
No, he was just misunderstood. Being of superior stock, the inferior Kirk and Spock tried to destroy what they could not understand. Such is the way of the world. We shun the intelligent and raise the unintelligible up to the status of Gods.

~JAB