Like Mother, like Son.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Like Mother, like Son.

Post by brianm »

Hi all.

As a few of you know, I am quite new here and like many (if not all) of you, I was very surprised to find that there are so many others experiencing the same phenomena. We can now add my Mother to the long list of surprisees.
The two of us were talking on the phone two days ago when she mentioned that she had an appointment later in the day and for some reason, told me that the address was 1111 and chuckled to herself. I "innocently" asked her what was funny and she went on to tell me about seeing 11 or 1111 in all kinds of different ways for years! I told her the same. We were both very excited and surprised by this and went on to compare notes.

Some examples:
Her biorthday is Nov. 11. = 11/11
My birthday is May 24. 5+2+4=11

At the end of our conversation, we both had the same question:
After all these years with both of us experiencing the same very odd phenomena and being as close as we are, why now??? Why are we sharing this glaringly odd thing only now..... after all these years? Neither one of us is the least bit shy about "strange occurences" either, which makes the question even more pressing to me.

Thanks for listening, brian.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Brian, I wish I had such a close bond with my mum!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra