11 & 22

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11 & 22

Post by LOUISE »

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well. Sorry i've been away for a while.

I'd just like to say that i'm currently experiencing both the 11:11 and the 2:22 and **:22.

Both of which I hadn't noticed for a few weeks but the last week or so i've started experiencing them both again.

Any thoughts on this guys?

Love and Light.

Lou
xxx
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Louise
Time to meditate I would say or sit in stillness. Nice to see you!!
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Lucky#11
New Friend

Post by Lucky#11 »

Hi louise. I've been noticing different variations of 11:11 lately, too. However, it's always a double-number (4:22; 5:33), but 11 is my most common sighting. I keep thinking to myself that it's a message of some kind - one that I'm being continually hit-over-the-head with. LOL :lol:
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

"Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate!"
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

I would just meditate on the idea of "what is it that I've always been wanting to do but I have been putting off?" . If you already know the answer to this question, then you know the answer to the prompts. However, there is always the case that it could be more complex than that. But I do think that we all have the answers to our deepest questions within us. Isn't it said that the Universe does not give us more than we can handle? Maybe we already know what we need to do, we just need a push.

~JAB
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Louise :hithere

I always take :11 as a friendly greeting, also i pause and take stock of my thoughts at that moment.. :happy

As i follow Doreen Virtue's number sequences, i'll share with you an interpretation of a 22 prompt from her website.

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

:kiss:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all.

Well i'm seeing both prompts at the moment, both the 11:11 and the :22.

Last night I looked at the clock and it was 20:22 and I smiled and said "Thank you Guardian Angel" and then my lamp on my desk next to my pc began to flicker twice. It hadn't flickered previous to that or since that. I am convinced that was my G/A confirming that they heard my thank you.

L&L to you all.

Lou
x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi all,
Speaking of 22's. Last night for the first time in many months I was woken at 2:22, 3:22, 4:22, and finally 5:33. So this morning I am Beat!
JAB wrote;
I would just meditate on the idea of "what is it that I've always been wanting to do but I have been putting off?"
Very perceptive JAB. :lol: My TA just agreed! :lol: I Love it!
A couple days ago I was discussing with someone a manuscript I've had sitting on the shelf for some time that I just keep adding more information to, instead of actually doing something with it. The same night I received an 'in no uncertain terms' message to dust it off and get going on it again. So I've been pondering the notion since. Yup, so today I'm of the Notion that last night was a definite "Pondering my Arss! Time for action..." :lol:

L&L, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
JAB
Busy Bee

Post by JAB »

Twinstars wrote:Hi all,
Speaking of 22's. Last night for the first time in many months I was woken at 2:22, 3:22, 4:22, and finally 5:33. So this morning I am Beat!
JAB wrote;
I would just meditate on the idea of "what is it that I've always been wanting to do but I have been putting off?"
Very perceptive JAB. :lol: My TA just agreed! :lol: I Love it!
A couple days ago I was discussing with someone a manuscript I've had sitting on the shelf for some time that I just keep adding more information to, instead of actually doing something with it. The same night I received an 'in no uncertain terms' message to dust it off and get going on it again. So I've been pondering the notion since. Yup, so today I'm of the Notion that last night was a definite "Pondering my Arss! Time for action..." :lol:

L&L, John
That's very cool John. I wish you much success in that. Yes, I do think that they are trying to get us off our behinds. We seriously need to listen.

~JAB