1111 and ear ringing !!! Cant believe im not going mad !!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
rybing
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

1111 and ear ringing !!! Cant believe im not going mad !!

Post by rybing »

Dear all,

I stumbled upon this forum when talking with my sister about my emotional breakdown that i have been going through.

I am a 32 yr old professional male who's life fell apart about a year ago when my marriage broke down and over thte past year (maybe more) I have been seeing 1111 everywhere !!

Clocks, taxi's, tv, dvd, phones, dreams, computer, microwaves, holiday travel times, hotel rooms etc etc i mean EVERYWHERE !!!

I thought i was going mad !!!!! Thought i was cracking up and having a nervous breakdown, i thought i was sending myself a message from my future into my past that the date of my death would be 11.11 on 11/11/11 !

Im still not totally convinced as i am a solicitor i have a natrually sceptical mind !!
That said however, i am a deeply spiritual person (not any one religion really) but am certain in the existence of the human soul !

I also hear a strange rining in my ears (not unpleasant and the doctor cant see anything wrong) it is like if someone records hundreds of voices on tape and then keeps it on loud while they fast forward it !

I hope i make sense with my description of that.

Anwyway ive only just come across this website and need to read more.

Can anyone respond to this post, dont know what with but maybe someone can help me make sense of what is/has been happening to me !!

thanks

Ryan xxx
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

A warm welcome Ryan....

I think we can all indentify with what you said, especially the voices that sound like a tape recording going in fast or slow motion for me, well not anymore, they have stopped for me, but i used to get them all the time with such ease and music too.

If you take a read through this link, things may be clearer for you...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Take care,

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

:hithere

hi ryan- welcome to the boards

have a look around, relax- breath- love

:lol:
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Re: 1111 and ear ringing !!! Cant believe im not going mad !

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Dear Ryan:)

Firstly, I want to tell you that you are not going mad :) The 11:11 signs are shared with thousands of people on this planet, and it is a spiritual "wake up call". You are not alone, but at first, it may seem confusing and even scary to see these numbers. Just know, that seing this is completely harmless, and you will understand them. You have come to a point in your own spiritual evolution where you are ready to understand more of our Fathers truth:)

Some say, that the ringing in the ears, is associated with seing the 11:11 digits, and even that it is the beginning of clairaudiance. I have not had particular ear ringing, but I am clairaudient, which involves hearing sounds or voices as if they are very close to the ear/halfway inside the mind. This also, is totally harmless:)

Just know that you can ask all the questions you need answers to, in this forum. The members of this forum are all a part of the same spiritual path you are walking, we`re brothers and sisters and there is a great deal of knowledge and wisdom to be found here.

Love & Light,
Malla
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hello Ryan and welcome !!! Relax, it's all good. 8)
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ryan,

Welcome. Take your time, its all good.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Ryan!

Welcome to this beautiful place full of kindred spirits!! You will not ever be let down here! The positive energy is overflowing! :lol: :lol:

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Ryan, I've experienced all those things too.

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

Welcome Ryan,

More on ear-ringing here:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=14611
Me and my spiritual soulmate, Tori Amos!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ryan,
A warm hello and welcome from me too. We are a kindly group of people on the message board who follow no set religious or spiritual beliefs. Although many of us do share a common goal, to lighten the world as best we can from our own individual circumstance.
I can say with conviction that the angels and midwayers who are behind the 11:11 number prompts are a great delight in my life. They helped me get through some tough times and they are wonderful friends in good times as well. Nothing but blessing come from a closer friendship with these intelligent, loving, and wise beings.
Nice to meet you Ryan.
XX Sandy
rybing
New Friend

very well recieved messages

Post by rybing »

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I have ordred some books on the subject and will take a look and come back to you all.

much love

Ryan x