My Guardian Angel - "Gudau"

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

My Guardian Angel - "Gudau"

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Dearest family,

It has been nine years now, since I saw my Guardian Angel - in a dream so real, it would appear as though dreams are the only real thing, and that earthlife, is like being asleep.

His embrace, I felt nothing of, neither did His presence radiate the enourmous amounts of love, I had been told that guardians do, towards the ones whom they share paths. Why I felt this way, was revealed to me yesterday. (9 years later)

Back then in the dream, as I was sitting at the edge of the livingroom couch, with my eyes placed firmly on a huge picture of myself hanging on the wall - his presence emerged from the picture - and he came walking slowly towards me. At first, I became scared - but as soon as I fixed my eyes within his large dark blue eyes, I knew deep within, that I knew him, but where from, I had no idea, saying; "Oh, there you are."

He told me his name; "Gudau" (I don`t know if the speelling is right), and he had come to let me know, that my newly made choice regarding becoming a Registered Nurse - was a wise one. That it would be "tough", but that I would manage well. Three years later, I graduated as a RN, he had been right. It had been the reassurance I had needed to be aware of, in order to complete the task.

The fact that his presence lacked the love, I so saw he was trying to manifest towards me in the dream, pussled me. He had emraced me, but I had felt nothing. His beautiful big dark blue eyes, witnessed an ocean of wisdom and knowledge, that in vain was poured towards his charge (me). His beautiful radiating dark hair, playing at the edge of his shoulders - glimmered with "something" I could not see. His grayish white robe, did not at all reveal the radiance to me, as I instinctively knew it could - if I had only been able to perceive it. The emblem (or sign) at the front of his robe, had a pattern so mysterious - yet I was not even able to remember it`s shape, when I woke from the dream.

He was a proof of the mysteries, the revelations, the mercy, the goodness and the eternal love from our Father, standing there so close to me, embracing me. Yet I was half blind and senseless, to all it`s Glory....... :cry:

Nine years had passed and the trials of my life had polished the "rough crystal" within, little by little - tears had been shed, pain had been endured as love had grown inside, through the hardship we all know we have to live through.

I had been sitting here with the computer, reading "Through the Mist" - R.J.Lees - completely engulfed in the story, crying my eyes out in love for the dear soul`s journey towards his Father.

In this book, I found several answers, to several of the questions I had been asking along my own journey - above them all, was the answer to why my conscious "reunion" with my Guardian Angel 9 years ago, had been so emotionally crippeled from my point of perception:

As I was reading through the chapter, explaining to me the fact that the celestials are just as SOLID and as REAL as we are! How we from our earthly perspectives, tend to think that they are mere fantasy creatures! Invisible and untouchable. If we believe this, ofcourse we will not be able to neither, touch nor perceive them or their love for us.

As we are trying to look beyond the "The Mist" we think is separating us from our departed loved ones, the angels, the guardians and the higher beings of our Fathers mansions - we think of them as mere shadows of what we believe is LIFE itself. That there are gates and boundaries preventing us from entering what we hope, is heaven.... what we hope is eternal life...
If we would just be willing to put ourselves in the OTHER perspective aswell, try to imagine the whole scenery from THEIR viewpoint as immortals looking down at us, wishing we would recognize this - then we would grasp the utter reality in which we all excist;

My own Guardian Angel emphasized this revelation, by presenting himself right infront of me in the room I was sitting. At that very moment, this truth struck through my entire being as a FACT - he filled the entire space in front of my bed. The air, had just seconds ago revealed nothing but myself ALONE in the room. Now, he was standing there, right infront of me, and his presence filled the room, with such Authority and Grace, as if The Pope himself had entered my modest earthly property.

I was awestruck..... his love for me poured through every fibre of my body, his playful, yet powerful personality filled every atom of the room. The air was thick, completely filled with his presence and I shrank before him as a tiny little ant before the mighty "Mount Everest"!

My God! My God!, was all I could utter..... ""he smiled at me with love I had never felt during my earthly days, pouring through to me - and said; Now you understand that I AM real", he said - projecting his thoughts into my entire being. And his voice lingered with the reassurance; There are no dreams!

humbly,
Malla
Last edited by ClrVoyant1 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rebir7h
Busy Bee

Post by rebir7h »

malla

near the end, my eyes began to water and i started getting chills
thank you

how beautiful! i hope you guys, "keep in touch" as i look forward to hearing more experiences with you and your loving friend ;)

i'm filled with hope and excitement- eager for the day i might encounter something like this

thank you malla
:happy
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Malla,

That was an awesome experience. It must have been amazing to have your guardian angel appear to you in a dream, then come nine years later to confirm that he is indeed real. Thanks for sharing that Malla. It gives me hope that I will connect with my guardian angel some day.

Love,
Paul
Stephen23
Busy Bee

Post by Stephen23 »

Malla,

this is so wonderful. Thank you for posting it. I'm glad you mentioned, about people imagining our friends in spirit to be airy fairy and fantasy like. I like to think they "keep it real" They are SO real and can also get annoyed with us just as we do with other people.
This is true love. They want us to evolve and grow spiritually which they know is hard at times on this physical plane.

:)