11:11, then what?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
charla1111
New Friend

11:11, then what?

Post by charla1111 »

This is a very simple question, but I am fairly new to this although I have been receiving these prompts for years. So whenever I receive a prompt, then what am I to do?
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Charla, welcome to the Site. Then what? Well, I started here first of all. Then you'll know what we're all about.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Charla,
Welcome to our site. Petra has directed you to the right place. The prompts themselves are merely a wake up call. I do often see certain numbers when I'm in need of extra support but I don't dwell on the numbers too much. There are many other ways that we can be prompted, words, lyrics to songs, smell, feathers....
If we meditate then it makes it easier for them to connect with us....quieting the mind from all the cares of the world has other positive benefits as well. Peace!!

Love lilly xoxox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

HI Charla,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere
Love, Sandy
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome Charla

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Welcome, Charla.

I have only been receiving these prompts for a few months. For me, personally, I believe it is a way of letting me know that I am not alone, that I am surrounded by love and guidance. If I physically saw an angel or 'spiritual being', I would be totally freaked out, so this is their way of letting me know they are with me - I can accept this without being fearful.

I am reading "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton. I read this last night and it really 'struck home' with me:

"We vary in our ability to handle revelations" - for me, that fits perfectly !!! I can handle the time prompts.

~Many blessings~
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<