confused

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
kim
New Friend

confused

Post by kim »

Yes i am back here again with questions. I have seen 1111 since I was 17 or 18 and now 51. I googled it one day and came to this site.
Lately I am seeing more and more of it. I have questioned if I am seeing these numbers because of my subconsious mind being aware of the time therefore I look.
However I have been paying attention to when I see 111 or 1111 and it is impossible that it is my subconsious. I walk out to my truck turn it on and see 1111, or turn on the computer and see 1111. This can not be in my subconsious. Recently I am seeing more again, and will not leave me alone. However I think to myself, how can I help others when I can not even help myself. I do try and help others, but I have low self esteem issues and often question my own reality because I am easily influenced. I am in a dysfunctional relationship for 20 years and I have let him manipulate me and question my own reality. I am having trouble seeing clearly these days. So how can I be of help to the angels if I struggle to help myself?
Plus what is the best info I can read and understand, connect with about this. I suppose that would be the book, right? thanks Kim
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
It may be a good idea to read the first forum again and also some of the threads on the board. Life is difficult for many of us, I empathise with you there. Have you been meditating lately? It might be a good idea to set some time aside for a connection to build with these wonderful beings....they obviously love you dearly.
Something like 97% of relationships or families are dysfunctional in some way. You have lots of company there...((HUGS)) to you, I'll send you some loving, healing energy.
Love lilly xoxox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: confused

Post by Geoff »

kim wrote: I do try and help others, but I have low self esteem issues and often question my own reality because I am easily influenced. I am in a dysfunctional relationship for 20 years and I have let him manipulate me and question my own reality. I am having trouble seeing clearly these days. So how can I be of help to the angels if I struggle to help myself?
Plus what is the best info I can read and understand, connect with about this. I suppose that would be the book, right? thanks Kim
Dear Kim,

We always state that this starts one person at a time. Work on yourself. Don't worry about anyone else, till you are fully in control of your life, and happy with where you are. You can't heal anyone else, if you aren't healed.
kim wrote:Plus what is the best info I can read and understand, connect with about this. I suppose that would be the book, right? thanks Kim
Well the angels will guide you to that too. Try this page and see if it resonates:

http://www.1111angels.com/E_TA_Index.htm

or this one:

http://www.1111angels.com/E_TAL_Index.htm

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Bluebelle235
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Hey ~ it's 11.11 am as I am typing this !!!!! 8)

Kim ~ I have been seeing 11.11 and other double digit numbers for a few months now. I have come to think of it this way, - that I am being prompted to remember that I am not alone and that angels are with me, guiding me on this journey. This is very comforting for me. I have decided to just "go with the flow" and see where it all takes me. I don't feel compelled that I should be doing anything, just enjoying the knowledge that I am constantly surrounded by this love.

Many blessings to you.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lee1111 »

Hi Kim,

You've made an important step in realising that the 11:11 phenomenon is a genuine communication from an external intelligence. Personally speaking, it took a lot of effort on the part of this external intelligence to convince my rational mind that this phenomenon wasn't a construct of my subconscious mind. You have accomplished something significant - congratulate yourself! :)

You can help yourself. You've just proved that you can help yourself by reaching this important spiritual milestone.

The best advice that I can give to you at the moment is to forget about books, websites, etc. telling you what the 11:11 phenomenon is all about. The best advice is to look for the answers within - dedicate a small portion of your day to practice stillness meditation. The answers you seek are within your own heart.

You wrote, “I have let him manipulate me and question my own reality.”

You have free-will. You made a negative choice in the past. You're capable of making a positive choice in the future.

Do you really think that you would be here, reading my words if this wasn't the case? :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear kim,
When I read of some of your heartaches I wished I could reach through the screen and bring you here for a lovely cup of tea or coffee. I can identify some of them...(self esteem issues) I guess we all have life lessons to understand and learn from... and we can do that even though the way seems unclear right now...you are taking the first steps even now...
So how can I be of help to the angels if I struggle to help myself?
The angels know your worth much better than you do. They love you and see the potential so it must be there right? Accept that you are a beautiful child of the universe...That you are capable of anything... that the most valuable asset you carry within is your ability to love... and with love all things are possible. Everything that you ever desired for yourself for the others for the world is held within you and it is by your inner and outward expressions of love in all its many forms that we assist and help the angels and our many celestial cousins. See... its not so hard! :) Okay I know easier said then done but you have lots of company here as we all walk the way together, yet at the same time individually.
With love,
Sandy
kim
New Friend

Post by kim »

What wonderful insightful responses, thank you from the depth of my heart, Bluebelle, Lee and Sandy, you have made very valuble and different points of veiw. Thank you!!!! Kim