Creative Midwayers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Rob
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Creative Midwayers

Post by Rob »

Hi all

I am continualy amazed at how creative the midwayers can be to get our attention. At times I feel they are playing and teasing with the way their prompts appear. I have to share what happened the other day. I had to park in a residential street to quickly run an enrand. I notices as I got out of my car, the car parked one down had the numerical component of the numberplate of 101. I smiled , as you do and continued on my way. Came back about 3 min later and the car recently parked between the 101 car and mine had its numberplate ending with 101 as well, so together it read 101101. What are the odds. I sort of say to myself that you had my attention the the first time and laughed. Does anyone else find the midwayers playfull.
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend

Post by imustnotsleepinclass »

Oh yeah! I love to think they have a bit of a sense of humour. The funniest one I've had lately was a month or so ago. I was sitting in my Med exam and I got an 11:11 prompt on the clock at the front of the exam room, then during a maths Q in the paper I got 1111 as the answer.

I hope thats a good sign!
Somehow everything’s gonna fall right in to place,
If only we had a way to make it fall faster ever day.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Rob and Imustnotsleepinclass,
Yes, they are playful to gain your attention. Have you meditated to find out why you are being prompted?
Love lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Hi Lilly and Imustnotsleepinclass
I meditate as often as I can but do not seem to achieve that level of banter you all seem to achieve. At times its laboured, if that. and other times I have an answer before I finish the question. I desperately want to know what the midwayers have to impart, especially now as its all a bit frantic and it seem they are taking every opportunity to prompt me.
Ironic... I have been dealing with people with a mental disability (schizophrenia) and they hear voices when medication is upset. I daren't tell tem I actively look for voices. George Dubbya believed god had told him to misguide the masses. I suppose its all about.... I don't know. Don't get me wrong I'm just stating it as ironic. I have been seeing the prompts now for over thirty years now and am very at ease with the midwayers around It would be strange not to have them in my life. I really need clarity hear, I hope they read this and respond (is this message board a way to communicate with the midwayers).
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend

Post by imustnotsleepinclass »

lilly wrote:Hi Rob and Imustnotsleepinclass,
Yes, they are playful to gain your attention. Have you meditated to find out why you are being prompted?
Love lilly xxx
i haven't thought about meditating...I don't know how :? I don't even really know what it is.
Somehow everything’s gonna fall right in to place,
If only we had a way to make it fall faster ever day.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Rob!

I am touched by your post! Yes, the Midwayers around me do certainly have a sense of humour!! I have NOT laughed so much since I knew of their existance! lol

Exactly one hour ago I got a wake up call from sleep lol Its 3:22 now! Hello Bzutu!

I remember one Prompt which I got a good chuckle out of, for I had to look very closely to see the teeny weeny 12:53 on a paint can lol

I wanted to share with you a young lady's youtube page. She has a series of videos she wants to share with the world.. For 9 years she doesnt remember her life from being on so many meds and mis-diagnosis.. She is very sensitive... I love her screename RaeaSunlight, I could really relate on some levels! 2 years ago my family tried to have me commited for my relationship with 11:11 and the Angels. The Psychiatrist, had told them I was sick and live in an "Imaginary World".

I hope you enjoy Raea's videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/RaeaSunlight

God Bless You All! We are One.. :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Rob
Family

Post by Rob »

Hi Tannis
I checked out the site you suggested and raeasunlight is just that. Thankyou. Not good to hear about her background and am amazed to hear about your experience. Its a blurred line between reality and fiction. Many, with all the intentions in thear hearts just don't get it. I wonder what the psychiatrist and your family think of this message board now.

Rob