What is the correlation between 11:11 & 4:44?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Whatdoesitmean
New Friend

What is the correlation between 11:11 & 4:44?

Post by Whatdoesitmean »

Hi, I haven't had a chance to read all the fascinating information posted on this board. I would like to have a few basic questions answered.

What is the correlation between 11:11 and 4:44?

What if what you first noticed is the 4:44, what does that mean?

What if you later notice 1:44 through 12:44 every hour on the hour what does that mean?

Also in dream books some names have the number for which that name correlates. What if you've seen those numbers for years?

Let me explain, I am and have been under a stalker-crazy attack. About that tme, I began noticing the sequence of numbers with regard to what number my name stands for. When I say stalker attack I do mean strangers tapping lines, and putting hidden camera devices in the home. Quite naturally, with all that satanic deranged evil sinisterly in ones' home, I figured it was God's way of lettin me know He was with me. Albeit, if He'd just make the ilk get caught and brought to justice I'd appreciate that more. In the meantime, what does these things mean?

Oh, and when you speak of the 1,111 are you speaking of ANGELS from the Bible? Angels from Heaven who come from the God of the Bible? Do explain? Are you speaking of midwayers who worship Jesus Christ or are you speaking of, as the 'sons of god' fallen angels as spoken of in Genesis 6:1-2) Do thoroughly explain.

I am a born-again, spirit-filled believer so I want to know the exactness of what type of spiritual beings are doing the prompting that you well pointed out on the various posts and in the various links of suggested reading.

With utmost sincerity, I await your answer.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi and welcome whatdoesitmean,

The midwayers are not angels, they are offspring of adam and eve, they are like our cousins, invisible to our eyes, electrical beings that live in our universe and planets. You can read about them better here: What are Midwayers

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: What is the correlation between 11:11 & 4:44?

Post by Geoff »

Whatdoesitmean wrote:Hi, I haven't had a chance to read all the fascinating information posted on this board. I would like to have a few basic questions answered.
Welcome. I suggest you read the posts in the FIRST forum, the FAQS
Whatdoesitmean wrote:What is the correlation between 11:11 and 4:44?

What if you later notice 1:44 through 12:44 every hour on the hour what does that mean?

Also in dream books some names have the number for which that name correlates. What if you've seen those numbers for years?
If you have not figured this out from reading the above mentioned, we will address it then.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:Let me explain, I am and have been under a stalker-crazy attack. About that tme, I began noticing the sequence of numbers with regard to what number my name stands for. When I say stalker attack I do mean strangers tapping lines, and putting hidden camera devices in the home. Quite naturally, with all that satanic deranged evil sinisterly in ones' home, I figured it was God's way of lettin me know He was with me. Albeit, if He'd just make the ilk get caught and brought to justice I'd appreciate that more. In the meantime, what does these things mean?
Yes it is God's way of telling you He's there for you. And I am sorry about this business. You can pray earnestly to move him on. Possibly it may not work when he's that focused on you.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:Oh, and when you speak of the 1,111 are you speaking of ANGELS from the Bible? Angels from Heaven who come from the God of the Bible? Do explain? Are you speaking of midwayers who worship Jesus Christ or are you speaking of, as the 'sons of god' fallen angels as spoken of in Genesis 6:1-2) Do thoroughly explain.
Its in the FAQ. God and God's creations have created all the beings in the universes, both in the time-space universes, and in the eternal realm.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:I am a born-again, spirit-filled believer so I want to know the exactness of what type of spiritual beings are doing the prompting that you well pointed out on the various posts and in the various links of suggested reading.

The angels are not into religion. They will meet you where ever you choose to be. And if you don't want to know some stuff, because its too challenging for your religious belief, they won't tell you. But if you are entirely open, there is no limit to what they will share. I can guess that you may currently believe there are spirit beings that mean you harm. I can state there are none. It's your choice to accept or not. But no matter what YOU think, they will always act in love.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Whatdoesitmean,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

The "universe" takes its time -- almost 2000 years between Pentecost and the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion -- 1984.

Likely it will be 200 more years before everyone knows there are no more devils, evil angels and demons -- just evil human minds <sigh>

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Whatdoesitmean
New Friend

Post by Whatdoesitmean »

nasra1996 wrote:Hi and welcome whatdoesitmean,

The midwayers are not angels, they are offspring of adam and eve, they are like our cousins, invisible to our eyes, electrical beings that live in our universe and planets. You can read about them better here: What are Midwayers

Love Sarah
Hi Sarah, oh wow, thanks a lot. I've got my reading cut out for me. I did read some material in the FAQ. I just didn't quite understand the midwayer's mission. Do they acknowledge God/YHWH? I've begun to read what you've posted and as a result, I'll be full of questions.

Thanks Sarah, the Love of God envelop you.
Whatdoesitmean
New Friend

Re: What is the correlation between 11:11 & 4:44?

Post by Whatdoesitmean »

Geoff wrote:
Whatdoesitmean wrote:Hi, I haven't had a chance to read all the fascinating information posted on this board. I would like to have a few basic questions answered.
Welcome. I suggest you read the posts in the FIRST forum, the FAQS
Whatdoesitmean wrote:What is the correlation between 11:11 and 4:44?

If you have not figured this out from reading the above mentioned, we will address it then.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:Let me explain, I am and have been under a stalker-crazy attack. About that tme, I began noticing the sequence of numbers with regard to what number my name stands for. When I say stalker attack I do mean strangers tapping lines, and putting hidden camera devices in the home. Quite naturally, with all that satanic deranged evil sinisterly in ones' home, I figured it was God's way of lettin me know He was with me. Albeit, if He'd just make the ilk get caught and brought to justice I'd appreciate that more. In the meantime, what does these things mean?
Yes it is God's way of telling you He's there for you. And I am sorry about this business. You can pray earnestly to move him on. Possibly it may not work when he's that focused on you.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:Oh, and when you speak of the 1,111 are you speaking of ANGELS from the Bible? Angels from Heaven who come from the God of the Bible? Do explain? Are you speaking of midwayers who worship Jesus Christ or are you speaking of, as the 'sons of god' fallen angels as spoken of in Genesis 6:1-2) Do thoroughly explain.
Its in the FAQ. God and God's creations have created all the beings in the universes, both in the time-space universes, and in the eternal realm.
Whatdoesitmean wrote:I am a born-again, spirit-filled believer so I want to know the exactness of what type of spiritual beings are doing the prompting that you well pointed out on the various posts and in the various links of suggested reading.

The angels are not into religion. They will meet you where ever you choose to be. And if you don't want to know some stuff, because its too challenging for your religious belief, they won't tell you. But if you are entirely open, there is no limit to what they will share. I can guess that you may currently believe there are spirit beings that mean you harm. I can state there are none. It's your choice to accept or not. But no matter what YOU think, they will always act in love.

love,
Geoff.
Hi Geoff, thanks for the welcome, listen I did originally look into the FAQ's, I know I have a looooooot of reading to do to understand where you all are coming from. I must say, I like to learn about the different points of view out there and yours' is very interesting. It's especially interesting, because of the 4:44 and 11:11 phenomenon.

Let me say, hmmmm....in light of the 'time' phenomenon, I did feel compelled to look up the meaning of such things. So. though I am a professed born-again, spirit-filled believer in Yahshua, and I AM, don't prejudge me as being closed minded as I am quite aware of the celestial and terrestirial forces out there.

Albeit, you guessed right, with regard to spirit beings who mean 'humanity' harm. There are you know, so you all be careful with what you are dealing with. Nonetheless, I do acknowledge that the 'time' phenomenon means something and since I find you too are experiencing this phenomenon I am open to geniune discussion.

Ah, see there, not one of those 'know-it-all' religious nuts afterall, eh? :-)

At any rate, I know I have my reading cut out for me but help me to understand, the beings you are dealing with do NOT acknowledge the Most High God of the Bible or His Son? They do NOT acknowledge devil, hell, demons?
Please be specific in your explaination..

Thanks
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi whatdoesitmean,

Welcome to the board :D I hope you enjoy your time here, and find many answers to your questions.
...but help me to understand, the beings you are dealing with do NOT acknowledge the Most High God of the Bible or His Son? They do NOT acknowledge devil, hell, demons?
Please be specific in your explaination...
People on this board come from many religious backgrounds and spiritual beliefs. The number prompts (11:11) and other numbers are coming from our Midwayer cousins, who are described in great detail in the Urantia Book. The celestial/Divine hierarchy outlined in the Urantia Book (UB) is quite different than fundamental Christian belief. In answer to your question, I would say that the beings mentioned here do absolutely acknowledge the most high God of the bible, who (in the Urantia Book) is known as the Universal Father...also known by many other names such as: the One Source and Center, Creator, Father, God, etc. The name we use, I don't believe is of very much importance, in my opinion. These beings also acknowledge the Son, as you asked; but, not in the same viewpoint as fundamental Christianity. Again, these relationships are outlined in great detail in the UB. In Urantia circles, Jesus, is our Creator son, and certainly is not the only divine son of God. There is an "Eternal Son" also described in the UB, but I don't have enough knowledge of this topic to describe this in any detail.

So now you have another 2097 pages of reading to do :D . That's how long the Urantia Book is, I believe.

Of course, we are all free to believe what we choose. Again, welcome to the board, and I hope you find the answers to what you are looking for.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi whatdoesitmean....

The Midwayers were once free choice beings, same like us, so they were free to follow whomever they chose, some were rebel, some followed the right path....now they have all been rehabilitated so they are all good and follow God.

Hope that helps a little.... :? :)

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB