besides 11:11 what else

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
IIII
New Friend

besides 11:11 what else

Post by IIII »

besides the usual prompts i.e. 11:11, 222 333 444 etc anyone got any others they see?

11:33

are and still are big for me
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

There is only one number we know is NOT used. 20:12.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
IIII
New Friend

never

Post by IIII »

never say never
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: never

Post by Geoff »

IIII wrote:never say never
I will say never, as a REAL prompt, because that is what the midwayers have told George. THEY will not add to the 20.12 hysteria. It's bad enough that the summer solstice for 21/12/20.12 is set for 11:11am UT. Which of course is Greenwich time, not the time that sunrise will occur in central America, as the Mayans would have observed.

love,
Geoff.
nestsman
Busy Bee

Post by nestsman »

Geoff, help me understand more about this "summer solstice" thing. I know about 12/21/2012, but not familiar with 11:11 UT Greenwich. What is supposed to happen at this precise moment in time?
nestsman
Busy Bee

Re: besides 11:11 what else

Post by nestsman »

IIII wrote:besides the usual prompts i.e. 11:11, 222 333 444 etc anyone got any others they see?

11:33

are and still are big for me
Yes, they continue to show me 717, which I believe means:

7 = Total number in my family before the recent divorce
1 = Means that I'm now single
7 = A future day when the wife and children will return
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nestsman wrote:Geoff, help me understand more about this "summer solstice" thing. I know about 12/21/** not that again **, but not familiar with 11:11 UT Greenwich. What is supposed to happen at this precise moment in time?
The end of the Mayan calendar is to coincide with the travel of the sun across the milky way, but also exactly at the Summer Solstice which is 21/12. Now solstices are measured these days, by scientists, and they use UT time, what used to be called Greenwich, and which is the time in London. Now the summer solstice would be sunrise for the Mayans and others like the Incas, who also built temples to illustrate these points in time. And sunrise in Central America does not occur at 11:11am. You could work out when it is, by getting the offset from London to say Mexico City.

If you insist on communicating via numbers, angels are smart enough to go along, but the real meaning is that they CAN and DO communicate, and would prefer to use words.

love,
Geoff.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Post by Joy Abounds Now »

Geoff ~ Thank you for
If you insist on communicating via numbers, angels are smart enough to go along, but the real meaning is that they CAN and DO communicate, and would prefer to use words.

The numbers just get our attention, then through our meditation and conscious presence we begin to hear the message. Is that what you mean, I hope so. The numbers are a fun pointer, but there is more to relationship.

I am calling this phenonema a Universal Wake-Up Call, all of it blows my mind. I think God is that cool to do something like this.

~ Jan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Joy Abounds Now wrote:Geoff ~ Thank you for
The numbers just get our attention, then through our meditation and conscious presence we begin to hear the message. Is that what you mean, I hope so. The numbers are a fun pointer, but there is more to relationship.

I am calling this phenonema a Universal Wake-Up Call, all of it blows my mind. I think God is that cool to do something like this.

~ Jan
Dear Jan,

Precisely. I wish more folks got that loud and clear. All too many never get past asking what the "number" that they see "means".

love,
Geoff.
aly
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aly »

Geoff wrote:
Joy Abounds Now wrote:Geoff ~ Thank you for

~ Jan
Dear Jan,

Precisely. I wish more folks got that loud and clear. All too many never get past asking what the "number" that they see "means".

love,
Geoff.
Thanks Geoff and Jan,
Although I enjoy reading the threads on this great forum and I am forever grateful for being led to this site, and it is indeed mind blowing that so many people around the world are experiencing the 11:11 and other number prompts. I also think it is really cool seeing these prompts everyday it gives me a real buzz each time, but YES the forum quickly gave me the answers as above...meditate, stillness exercises to be able to talk and communicate and get answers to questions, instead of trying to work out each number prompt. etc.

I still thought in my mind I would go out and buy a book of Angel Numbers so I could work out the prompts, but funny when I got to the bookstore I saw the angel numbers books and was instead led and drawn to buy a book called "The Lightworker's Way" by Doreen Virtue. Great book and it too said to meditate to talk to angels.
I have definitely got the message loud and clear how to go forward and enjoy this exciting lifechanging experience.
I have this forum to thank for that! :kiss:

I can't wait to read George's books too! The preview pages were great, I know I will have trouble getting anything else done around the place as I won't want to put them down once I start! :lol:
Love,
Aly
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by imustnotsleepinclass »

Apart from 11:11 which I get alot, seems to be getting more often over the last three or so months I've noticed I've been getting 19:19 a lot, which I think is prompt because it means something, Im 19 and was born on the 19th of the month. and 1818 which is my university course code hahaha.