11:11 telling others, friends family...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
IIII
New Friend

11:11 telling others, friends family...

Post by IIII »

anyone had this experience...

You tell someone who is not seeing the digits and they think you are crazy.... then whatever happens it triggers them into seeing it. i told some friends they thought I was crazy then one of them came back to me apologised and asked me what it was all about and she feels if I hadn't brought her attention to it it would not have happened
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi IIII,

Yeah, sometimes that's the way it happens :D . Welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
serene
Busy Bee

Post by serene »

Hi :hithere

When I first kept seeing 1111 I told a few people and they raised their eyebrows, yet when i pointed it too them everytime I saw it they had to believe me, then a friend failed his driving lesson, his new test time is 11:11, who gets an appointment for 11.11? Now though they all have to believe me. Also my partner now sees 11.11!!

Its great the 1111 has given me alot of peace of mind over the last few months.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi serene,
Its great the 1111 has given me alot of peace of mind over the last few months.
As well it should :D . You'll notice, at times, some will try to attach negative conotations to the number prompts. These people usually aren't here for long :lol: .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
aly
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aly »

Hi Everyone,
I have only told a couple of people. My brother who is staying with me at the moment and my closest friend.
My friend hasn't experienced the 11:11 but has had other spiritual encounters. She doesn't think I'm loopy but she isn't ready to accept her own experiences yet.
My brother just brushes it off as something he doesn't care to think about too deeply, as he is too busy being down & negative at the moment!

I have just received my 11:11 bumper stickers in the mail! Woo Hoo!!! So I think that is a great way to meet other 11:11'ers!!!
I'll keep you posted on the results. :D
Love,
Aly