My story.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shmeric
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My story.

Post by Shmeric »

Hi everyone~

I think its my time to leave a post on my story and views on 1111. I'm Eric Taylor, and like many of you I am also a witness to the phenomena of 1111. So where to begin? From the beginning of as far back as I can remember first noticing 1111. I first noticed 1111 about a decade ago or longer. I'm 25 years old now and see it more now than ever before. Multiple times a day I see these numbers. But, its not just 1111 that I see. Majority of the time it is on clocks but not always. I see 111, 1111, and 1138 most of all. I work at a grocery store and I see it on receipts quite often. Totals coming out to be $1.11, $11.11, $111.11, etc. Not just totals, but also savings on the receipt as well. I kid you not. I'll unknowingly look at the clock and it will be 1:11, 11:11, 11:38, etc. And every time I see that I stop and think to myself, "wow, what is this all about"?

Anyway, that's pretty much how 1111 is shown to me as. I have no idea what to think of it all. Though, I do try to make sense of it, though little sense is made of it. I am not the only 1111 witness in my family. My mother, who I am very close to is also a strong witness. She may possibly be a member on this forum as well. Her name on here I'm unaware of but her real name is Theresa Fredrickson.

I do think of 1111 as something special. Having no idea of what it truly means and represents, I only go by the feeling that I get in my gut. When I do try to make sense of it, I don't get any negative feelings or emotions. For some reason though, I do feel there is something positive about it all. Other than just seeing these numbers there are some other things that relate me to them. I was born at 11:38am weighing 11lbs 12.5oz on Dec. 5 1983. Don't know what to think of that, really. I was also born in Walla Walla, Washington. Something I recently learned about Washington was that it entered the union as the 42nd state on Nov. 11 in 1889, 11-11-1889.

I don't know what to make of this, I was just simply stating. So, thats about all I have to say at this moment about 1111 and me. I would love to learn more about this phenomena as much as possible. So I do look forward to meeting some great people here and to share stories. Something else about me and my life that I wanted to share was that I feel I am heading in the right direction. I know what happiness is and I believe I've found that. I'm 25 years old and I'm in love with the greatest girl ever. There is something really great about her that I can feel. I feel it so much. One thing I can say about 1111 is that ever since I've been with this girl that's when I've started to see 1111 more than ever. So much more now than I ever did before. This is the right path to head down, and I know I'm doing the right thing and that she is all I'll ever need in this life to be truly happy. I do hope that everyone finds this kind of love in their life.

Anyway, enough about all that. Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I look forward to the future of all this and talking back and forth to everyone who I come along to meet. Take care.

Shmeric!
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Shmeric,
Something else about me and my life that I wanted to share was that I feel I am heading in the right direction. I know what happiness is and I believe I've found that.
That's what really matters.

You seem to want and/or seek out information about what specifically each and every number sequence means. I don't believe they have specific meanings such as this. For me, they are a wake-up call; a "hello" we're here and ready to communicate. I wouldn't go reading into the numbers too much, IMHO.

I enjoyed reading your story. Welcome to the board.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Shmeric

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

The FAQ's at the top of the page are most informative.

God bless.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Shmeric!

A sincere welcome to the board from Canada! Lovely to meet you! Stillness is key! :loves

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Shmeric
New Friend

Post by Shmeric »

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome!!