Signs

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
singlefile
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Signs

Post by singlefile »

ok. so i see numbers ALL the time. during bad moments, good moments. all kinds. they are usually in doubles or triples.
11:11 of course
11:33
1:11
2:11
2:22
2:33
3:11
3:33
and i could continue on the list.. i see them on license plates- telephone numbers- microwave time- stove time- laptop- my fone.. EVERYWHERE! i have read a couple things on this site. and after reading just enough i believe that there are angels around me. the number i think has the biggest impact on me is the 3. its been a favorite number of mine for a long time, and also when i was 3 years old(confirmed by my mother) my grandmother (God rest her soul) was going to play the lottery, and asked me what number should she play. (this was in the Dominican Republic) and i said 3. and she won some money that day.

well last night i dont remember seeing much numbers. since i see them ALL the time. well i was doing something i felt was bad and i felt i shouldnt have done.. instead of going to the gym i decided to smoke (no not cigarettes) and well i just discovered that my 17 yr old cousin also smokes. and so do a bunch of other people.. i have this bad feeling about smoking with my younger cousins because they dont know what they get into.. but then i figure that its almost ok if they just smoke with me.. last night we had some really good stuff.. and they were both out of it.. high as ive ever seen them. mind you i already thought it was a bad idea for skipping on going to the gym which i hardly miss any days. and well we are resting in the car im hoping the high dies down for them a bit since they are the ones that drive (i just moved here so i havent had a chance to get anything done yet) and well i leave them inside the car and im about to smoke a cigarette.. we are in an outside parking lot near the water. its a really cool and calm place where we usually go to smoke.. well the parking lot was pretty empty today seeing as theres always cars there with people inside (either they go there to talk and relax, or they do extra things)..

well theres this guy.. i was high myself but i always keep my composure and i always keep my eyes open. well this guy was wearing a big coat and it wasnt even that cold outside. he looked dirty. and he had his hoody over his head so i couldnt see his face.. plus it was like past 10 pm. he wasnt too far from us.. but he kept walking closer.. now not only was he looking very suspect but he also had a long metal pipe in his hand. i stood there smoking just looking.. now i have 2 younger kids in the car which are both high out of their minds and theres this individual walking toward us not looking like he wants to say hi.. i think smart and i tell my cousin to unlock the door and let me in.. as soon as i get inside i ask them to turn on the car and drive away. they arent in any condition to do so. and the windows are all fogged inside the car cause it had been very humid cause it was raining all day. we all get in the car and drive away.. my cigarette was still in my hand.. and i took a pull... then i took another pull.. realized there was no smoke coming out.. i looked at it and it was broken from the filter down..

i shook my head. but i thanked God. it was a sign. it had to be. i could have stood there and seen what the guy wanted or even faught him and stabbed him up. i was ready. but i thought smart and i decided on otherwise. i also have been in a battle with myself to stop smoking so damn much.. and as i got in the car my cigarette had snapped.. this isnt the first time my cigarette brakes after a little commotion. and yes i understand it could have been coinsidence.. but i also believe that there is someone watching over me..

whoever is watching over me doesnt tell me what to do so im at constant war with myself.. i have a very big conscious which plays an immense role in anything i do any time of my life. i just wish i was directed in a more positive way.. i know someone is watching me but i dont know what they are trying to tell me.

i fight with my ex which who i love sincerely.. and she also loves me back but due to distance we cant continue our relationship. so we are just bestfriend. we have bad arguments and i just happen to look at the time and its 3:33.. i think we're gonna stop talking forever and i look at the time and its something relevant.. we are on the fone talking as happy as ever and i see a number.. i want to know what they mean.. they sure are signs but if i cant decode them i dont think i will figure this out..

im 21 years old and i am a very mental person. i think i appear boring to people sometimes because i think so deep into things. but i cant help it.. expect the best and prepare for the worst under any and all circumstances. maybe its paranoia?

i hope someone reads this.
AiR1k
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by AiR1k »

i just wish i was directed in a more positive way
be the wish.

no matter how redundant this might sound-
the saying holds true on different levels.
"be the change."
guide yourself in the way you see fit.

i have a very big conscious which plays an immense role in anything i do any time of my life.
this makes me happy in a sense that i feel you are aware of your importance.

it's about listening to your heart.
let your true feelings guide you
according to your story,
that's saved your back multiple time's...

sorry if i came off as preachy- truth be told, i'm only going off of the information given...
i can not define what this is...
this is yours.
its up to you to fix whatever it is that is bothering you.

i suggest finding a place to relax and reflect.
your heart speaks to you-
it's only a matter of re-reading what it is you have posted.

take care->

oh as far as the signs-
maybe its not about decoding as much as it is recognition of greater works.

just a thought that's been on my mind as of late...

alright then, hope you are having a wonderful day
Last edited by AiR1k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear singlefile,

Welcome.
whoever is watching over me doesnt tell me what to do so im at constant war with myself.. i have a very big conscious which plays an immense role in anything i do any time of my life. i just wish i was directed in a more positive way.. i know someone is watching me but i dont know what they are trying to tell me.
You have free will, so no angel can tell you what to do, no matter how much they disapprove. But as soon as you are willing to take their guidance, they will try. But still its your life. And as a real oldie compared to yourself, I don't feel happy about the way its playing out. But you did good this time. However we know from asking, angels don't approve of drugs or cigs, or excessive anything. Or violence. Love is the only path to walk.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
IIII
New Friend

11:33

Post by IIII »

11:33 was a big one for me but dont quite know what to make of it yet