New and very curious

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
frenchie1028
New Friend

New and very curious

Post by frenchie1028 »

Hi everyone, like the subject line reads, I am new here and very curious! for the past couple of months, it seems evertime I look at the time (clock, car, computer, cell phone) I somehow come across 11:11, 4:44, 5:55 and wake up in the middle of the night at 3:33.

I've happily found this site over the weekend and read some contents and I must say I'm relieved I am not alone with these experiences. Was also very glad to hear that I am not going insane :)

Today, driving home, I looked at the time on my dashboard and what was there???? 3:33...so, I aknowledged it - out loud! Informed my angels that I knew they were there and asked them what it is that I'm suppose to know, see or do? Instantly, I felt this rattle inside of me (I was at a red light) right after this "be patient with him, you are meant to be" thought/feeling come to mind...
I have always had a keen sense and am very aware of the universe/our energy but this??? I just dont know if its my head or truly an "awaking moment"? How does one know? How can you decipher from gut feelings to mere thoughts or wishful thinking?

I hope one (if not all) of you can guide me...:)

I'm so glad I found this site....thank you!!!! :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New and very curious

Post by Geoff »

frenchie1028 wrote:Instantly, I felt this rattle inside of me (I was at a red light) right after this "be patient with him, you are meant to be" thought/feeling come to mind...
I have always had a keen sense and am very aware of the universe/our energy but this??? I just dont know if its my head or truly an "awaking moment"? How does one know? How can you decipher from gut feelings to mere thoughts or wishful thinking?
Dear frenchie,

Welcome.

Well this is the real challenge that we will face for a long long time yet. The ability to discern the will of God. Mostly you do your best, and keep on trying. Spending time in meditation/stillness is important, and the best way to hear your Inner Voice more clearly.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
frenchie1028
New Friend

Post by frenchie1028 »

Hello Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to respond back. I'm truly looking forward to learning more....:)

As for meditating...I've tried and tried and tried so more...I just can't seem to get it! I practive yoga but have never been able to connect to meditation! Any other tips?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear frenchie,

Well I LOVE to spend time in stillness, because I experience the peace that knows no understanding, as it is termed. And this seems very easy to do. All you have to do is open up from soul/heart to God, and ask for His/Her Love to respond. You can find a bit more info on that here: The great experiment

Once you love going into silence and stillness, then probably you can start to try and quiet the mind, and hear your Indwelling Spirit. But initially just enjoy the LOVE.

love,
Geoff.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey frenchie,
Glad you have joined us! Geoff answered your questions beautifully so I would just like to tell you hello and welcome you to our friendly site.
With this statement it sounds as if you have already some experience feeling/hearing the Universe/God...
I have always had a keen sense and am very aware of the universe/our energy but this???
In my opinion it is all part of the same fabulous whole!
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Frenchie!

I am so glad you found us too!! Its nice to meet you!! :hithere

God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

Hi Frenchie,

Welcome. Hi Sandy, Hi Geoff. And anyone else who may have posted while I am slowly pecking away.
I think, Frenchie, that you will come to know, as I have, that these two, Sandy and Geoff, not only have warm friendly smiles, but that they also are fountains of knowledge. :)
Was thumbing through the recent posts when my head began tingling as I stopped here, as it does whenever I feel I'm meant to learn something new, or to contribute something of myself.
As you may already have gathered, "curious" could be the first names of most everyone here. Seems the more I learn here the more "curious" I become. Like now, I just looked down to see 10:01, curious. I recently underwent spine surgery and ever since I too am having difficulty with meditating, however, I am beginning to get a handle on it by going into the stillness for very short periods, finding that it is important to do this as often as possible, any time, and anywhere. Case in point, yesterday, Monday, I traveled to a nearby city. I had no idea where I was to go once I had arrived so I spoke with my guide, asking for, well, Guidance.
Upon arriving I parked my car and felt an 'urge' to walk down the street. After a few blocks I was standing on a street corner (at a red light :) ) trying to decide (on my own) which was the right way. I paused, took a deep breath, stilled my mind for 7 t0 10 seconds, and when I opened my eyes I turned around to see the numbers 333 on a building directly across the street. In the opposite direction I had thought to go only seconds earlier. I followed my "gut feeling" and in less than an hour had taken care of business and was headed for home. So keep following those "gut feelings."
If you actually have Heard that Still Small Voice inside of your head, then you definitely Know it like no other. And, if it ever pulls away, you will long for it to return. It is something you never forget, even if you reach the point where you pick up on the conversations of others, which I often do as I am going into, or coming out of sleep. The other night I overheard a new friend in conversation with a Midwayer, where I was mentioned. Although I Was intrigued by what was being said, it still is not the same, because it was not personal To me.
As for the waking up to the various time prompts, it appears to perhaps be a progressing thing, at least in my experience. I was awakened almost every night for a year at various times beginning with the 1's, then the 3's, then 5's. Now, since that has all but ended, it has become 4:45's, and 5:44's. :shock: I can hardly wait to see what is next.

Anyway, again, Welcome.
Love and Light,
curious John :wink:
frenchie1028
New Friend

Post by frenchie1028 »

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and warm welcome's...:)

Q: how does one know the difference between your gut feeling speaking to you and your head (that other little voice inside our head) talking to us?

I've always wonder...how do you decipher from the two? :)

6:12 ....lol
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

frenchie1028 wrote:Thanks everyone for the well wishes and warm welcome's...:)

Q: how does one know the difference between your gut feeling speaking to you and your head (that other little voice inside our head) talking to us?

I've always wonder...how do you decipher from the two? :)

6:12 ....lol
There should be no difference. The "gut feeling" is coming from your soul/heart and that's how you also hear the Inner Voice. But you may be confusing your mind, with your Inner Voice. The Inner Voice is not the logical mind. You need to discover that whatever you can discern is not you.

love,
Geoff.