Mirrored promtps

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
john
Old Friend

Mirrored promtps

Post by john »

Hi Friends,

I see mirrored promps a lot, I still haven't found if there's any meaning behind it; 13:31, 20:02 etc.

I wonder do you people see these too? Have you any opinion about there possible meaning. Of course the first thing that crosses my mind is that the dots in between function as a mirror. Once I thought it symbolized life versus the afterlife....

Curious about you're experiences or opinion.

John

Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear John,

We have also called these "book ends"

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
silvrevo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by silvrevo »

I get those ,,,,,, and more 10:23 11:23

I most always say Hi Guys. :wink:
Less is More , More or Less.
lee1111
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lee1111 »

I've been getting a lot of these too and have a theory … how valid that theory is, who knows?

The message is in the mirror metaphor - that's a dead cert. How one interprets this metaphor … well, that's where things can get hazy. There is the possibility that it has multiple meanings for many people but here's how I think it applies to me.

What do we use a mirror for? To check our appearance. If something's amiss with our appearance that we were not aware of then we're glad that we've seen our reflection in the mirror. These prompts are a “spiritual” mirror being held up to our souls by our invisible friends. Maybe we don't realise how beautiful our souls are. Maybe we've been hiding our light under a bushel and maybe it's time to reflect our true spiritual natures in our everyday corporeal existence.

Lee
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

What a beautiful interpretation of a mirrored prompt, Lee. :D Thank you for sharing that!
Love,
Sandy