11:11 miracle and a newbie at this site.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Kris
New Friend

11:11 miracle and a newbie at this site.

Post by Kris »

Hello Everyone, I have been a lurker to this site for a long while and now haver cause to post here, I am a female and work and live here in Manhattan (from my home) in sensual-spirtual arts.

I too have been 11:11 zoning for years (usually 4x a day)... first my digital clock, then my cable box (I keep my digital clock 20 minutes ahead of the real time on my cable box/cell phones both am and pm I go into a hypnotic trance and am guided to attention...

I am aware I do travel in and out of consciousness/awareness during these times.

Today, I put on a space clearing cd and I was silent... I looked up at my clock on the cable box and noticed it said 11:11, then cable box JUMPED to 12:11 (one minute later) then the next went to 12:12 like normal, I knew I had shifted something in that 11:11 space (minute or hour???), was it me?

I am not crazy, but am fearful to tell anyone, even my "spiritual" friends about this, Please, please some advice is much appreciated...

As I am writing this I have some awareness around 4th dimensional coming forth (hence 4 lines) or paralell universe... maybe time shifting either way I would really appreciate and love some feedback/advice...
silvrevo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by silvrevo »

Hello, I too have had the cable box jump from 11:11 up to 11:12 and then back to 11:11 about 5 times this year,, its new to me .

Best of Luck to you.
Less is More , More or Less.
akcarson
New Friend

Cool!

Post by akcarson »

Hey Kris,
I am new here too. Cool Prompt!

It's shocking when you realize that this experience is something that is shared by so many and has such significance. I read on a recent post that the prompt is "Viral"...I think thats true. There are 5 newbies so far today!

I hope more people feel inspiredt to log on and share, like catchin' a wave, Id like to watch an 11:11 tsunami :) ...loving this venue for like minded people.

Audra :)
Be Good, Be Great, Be Happy!!!!
Choose God :)
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kris,
All I know is that there are beings who use 11.11 and various other number combinations to get our attention. Word prompts are common as well.
It's then up to us to meditate or sit in stillness and get the connection happening. They want to help us reach our Higher selves and help others along their path. As far as the time thing well the American Indians have always known that time can be stretched or altered in some way from our earthly clock time. Doesn't really exist does it...lol Welcome aboard!!
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dera Kris,

Welcome.

I think the notion that our "physical" world is going to change, and suddenly we will have different physical laws, is very far fetched. Actually, if we had advanced spiritually, we can alread transcend the laws that we call "physical'. There is no need for anything to change, except ourselves.

The midwayers can alter clocks, and that is the simplest explanation of your experience. It is possible for them to alter time, but I dont think they would do it for a simple example like you explained. Thats for emergencies, as far as I know.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Kris
New Friend

Post by Kris »

Thank You so much everyone for your warm welcomes...

I have been obsessively scouring 11:11 sites in hopes of better explanations...

I am just really in shock and have been repeatedly replaying this in my head looking for explanations... 11:11 is wierd enough, but I really am at a loss over this.

as I was trying to explain this to a friend on the phone, her landline went dead??? it was just so odd.

I called her back to explain and she told me about some valentine planetary alignment, at any rate I do need to read more about the midwayer,

is there somewhere I can read more???
Kris
New Friend

Post by Kris »

One more thing, as I was showering this evening I had a sense of leaving my body as if all the energy was being sucked upward and outward... the only other time this happened to me was when I fainted years ago at the age of 17... after this happened tonight I cried uncontrollably and had to do special yogic exercises to reground myself in my body...

I dont know if these 2 occurances are related...
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Kris wrote:at any rate I do need to read more about the midwayer,

is there somewhere I can read more???
Dear Chris,

Depends what you want to know, but this might help:

Details of our Midwayers friends

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
akcarson
New Friend

Greetings and Salutations

Post by akcarson »

Hello Geoff
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for this forum. It has been very inspirational to me during a time of spiritual rebirth.

I am starting nursing school today and it looks like I will be expanding my curriculum as I have a great deal of learning to do.

I participated in a Urantia group way back in the late eighties. My copy was destroyed in a flood a couple years ago. For now I think I'll start with a copy of One of the 11:11 books as that seems to be my "calling" lately.

I finally added an Avatar, it is the Swan Nebula...I just think it is a beautiful creation and reminds me how much is out there to still be discovered and marveled at.

Again, Thanks for your beautiful creation. I am sure it is one of many from your posts that I have read.
Audra :)
Be Good, Be Great, Be Happy!!!!
Choose God :)
Kris
New Friend

Post by Kris »

Well thanks Geof, I will read into the books and see if I feel a connection to this reality of 11:11...

At any rate, last night had difficulty sleeping and now Im feeling much more energetic... I know there was a shift somehow in that minute time frame between 11:11 am and 12:11.. and have a feeling that shower I took was an integrative experience somehow... however, I am still desperate to know what that was in my clock time jumping 1 hour, and I will continue to search, as these things just do not happen to me on a regular basis.
pamny
New Friend

time jumping on the clock

Post by pamny »

Hi All,

I had to say I had a similar experience just this past weekend. Here in the NY we change clocks to adjust for daylight savings time. I forgot to do it Saturday night and woke up Sunday remembering I've got to do it. Finally Sunday night I thought well I've got to get the time changed I look down at the clock and it already had been set to the hour ahead and it was 10:11. Now there isn't any possibility that I did it because I don't set an alarm on the weekend. I didn't do it by hitting a wrong button. So were the Midwayers saying howdy and were helpful in setting my clock? I had a chuckle. I never thought it would happen to me.

Pam (in) NY
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello all newbies, welcome onboard. I'm so happy that you share with us all.

I swear I have had similar experience. Looking at clock e.g 333 then 2 minutes later it being 211 or similar. It's a divine spin out! I just chuckle when this happens, and feel very safe.

Lots of love and peace

Reema

:lol:
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

^^^Hey Reema, good to see you again!

Welcome Kris! :D
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Kris,

You wrote:
however, I am still desperate to know what that was in my clock time jumping 1 hour, and I will continue to search, as these things just do not happen to me on a regular basis.
Your search is just a step away and within yourself. I'm sure you've read about the midwayers by now and that the prompts are the only way they know to connect with us. Think of it as a one-way connection and you will need to go within to open it to a two-way communication. On the FAQ's thread you will see two meditations to get you started 'Stillness' or George's Akashic Construct which has its own thread on this forum for students. Read up on it and see if you can get that telephone working to communicate.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Sending a welcome to Pammy and Audra,

See you both around and you've found a wonderful safe place to learn.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Kris
New Friend

Post by Kris »

Thank You so much everyone, Its great to meet you guys too!!!

I have done some reading on the midwayers and did purchase the book, I have been shifting and what I am aware of right now is everyone else around me is telling me what is happening to me? it is quite different from my own awareness of myself... I really hope I am able to connect a few more dots, especially in regards to what happened to me on 3-9-09 (which looking back is also strange because 9 and 6 are my life path numbers.

Anyways, I really really appreciate the support I have felt here so far.
Last edited by Kris on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vplaza73
Busy Bee

Welcome

Post by vplaza73 »

Hello and welcome! You sound like a healer, and very kind spirit. I am glad you are being prompted, eventhough sounds startling at tiems? Sometimes I get this feeling like maybe we are all reading into this too much, but stories like ours remind ourselves of the infinite possibilities. like Geoff said, we are the ones that need to change to find the messages and learning to communicate. That is also wonderful you do yoga, as I have been teaching for awhile and feel its never-ending abilites to connect ourselves, our spirits, and our guides.

Blessing to you!
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I finally added an Avatar, it is the Swan Nebula...I just think it is a beautiful creation and reminds me how much is out there to still be discovered and marveled at.
I love that image of the nebula too. Had it as the background on my computer screen for awhile. It is amazing and beautiful!