My 5:55 was made clear this evening

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My 5:55 was made clear this evening

Post by Lissaluv11 »

Yahy!! As you may or may not remember I moved and have been hunting for work. Well Friday I got word about a job I could start this week. I had orientation this morning but been worrying about finding before school care for my 5 year old who goes to Kindergarten. I couldn't find a single one on the schools list and their own before care isn't open till 6:30 and I have to be at work in mornings by 5:30am.

I had got 5:55 last week before the phone call and then today after I got the strangest flow of events to lead to work out my entire issues. Its really amazing but after worrying I found a daycare in a home. The lady is willing to transport her 12 miles from her home to my daughter's school(she takes her son 6 miles to his school) and then I learn I'll have weekends but remembering she was 24/7 I said I'm sure it won't be a problem and sure enough I got plans all worked out and rate set. Just gonna meet her tomorrow and discuss contracts or anything she may have. Then came my next worry which is paying her. Well having survived off no job/income since Dec 19th I was broke in the biggest ways. My daughter's dad has been sending what he can and just couldn't get anymore until first weekend in March. Getting bummed and worried how I'm going to pull of getting her to school and everything(would have been possible just a inconvenience for my dad) when I checked my mail I finally had my W2s for my taxes. Yahy so I got my taxes done and now should have money tomorrow to pay her. My dad is getting her to her bus on time tomorrow if needed Wed, in case my refund is delayed to the 2 day. Oh and I had a $20 rebate on top of that too, I've been waiting on it. It was actually really quick I think. I send it in Jan and never seen anyone get rebates so fast.

Anyway that's my crazy story from today. Sorry its so long. But on the way home this morning after orientation I had a 2:22 prompt (was actually worried about running behind on picking up my daughter at the time and thinking this will never all work out, I know bad thoughts) then on way home from filing taxes before talking with daycare lady I got 5:55 prompt.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Melissa! You gotta stop worrying too much!! (I know, easier said than done!)

Glad that things are looking up for you lovey!

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
agnieska
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by agnieska »

Hi Melissa,

Isn't it so great to feel not alone!

I am responding to your posting because I get 1:11 an 11:11 or other forms of 11 often but I got a 555 (not a usual one for me) this past Wednesday.

I have an apartment and I have been struggling as to whether move or not as my lease was up at the end of Feburary. I live alone here in California, just recently went through a divorce, don't have a job right now, nothing is going right for me. I couldn't decide whether to just pick up and move to another area to start over or stay here.

Finally, I decided to just resign my lease for another year. I went down to the leasing office on Wed. I was afraid as to how much they were going to increase my rent as they can raise it up to $100 each year. Well, my new lease rate was $1555. Just a very slight increase and a 555!!!

I laughed and knew the message was stay put get your life in order!!!

Good luck with your new job and I know everything will work out for you.

I wonder if 555 has any particular significance??? Or which Midwayer uses 555???

Peace and Many Blessings,
Agnieska