F.or Sale: One blue car bed...

We will list here stories almost too amazing to believe - when our spirit brothers and sisters turn up physically here to help us. This forum is only about angels physically helping us.
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

F.or Sale: One blue car bed...

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello my Dear Family!

Today is a beautiful day and I wanted to share an amazing story of meeting 2 young single mothers......

Since our separation, Paul and I have 2 of the same car beds for Jaxen, our 2 year old, one for each house. The kid really loves cars, but doesnt particularly love sleeping in his car bed..

So we decided that since we are getting back together to sell one car bed... I believe it was Friday the 13th, Paul put an add in our local online classifieds.... The next morning, Valentines Day! I received a call from a young mother named Shannon, who just left her husband and an extremely abusive situation.... She told me bits of her situation and that her ex is now in an asylum, went insane? I could really relate, having suffered an abusive relationship. It was totally meant to be that we were talking! We shared a lot and when she asked if I could wait until payday she would even pay me more than I was asking for the carbed, I decided to give her the bed, and we are going to be friends, I just know it! She needs some positivity and to be shown what love is! I love her and I cannot believe she called me on Valentines Day! Her 4 children are Girl-6, Girl-5, Girl-3, Boy-2(who wants the bed!)....

So the very next day, another lady called from a surrounding town, inquiring about the car bed... I said, Im sorry, I decided not to sell the car bed, but then explained briefly about the situation with Shannon, and lo and behold, Carrie is in a similar situation to Shannon and then we started sharing our stories! Bringing Shannon into the conversation too! So through sharing we found out, not only is Carrie moving to my town, but across the street and down two houses to a womens shelter, just kiddi-corner from my house!!! And in fact Paul's step sister works there. I am just thanking God for bringing them into my life and I see the reason! They are very couragous now and with them being shown what love is, they will flourish!!!! and the Kids!!!! Thank you God!! :love

Now with Shannon, I believe it is very scary. .. He kept her from her family for 4 years.... She is now with family but I want to ask for everyone who read this to please pray for both of them and their Children... Dont know the ages and sex of Carries children yet...

One thing for sure is that I am taking my new friends for coffee!! And I want to meet their children .... Love is sooo good! I believe if the car bed is suitable, both boys can have one for free and a hug too!

God Bless you All I am pumped at how amazing God is!! :sunny: :loves :loves
:sunny: Now neither of these women have a vehicle or an income, so please pray for them and their children and these men as well!

Thank you All,
Love Tannis
Last edited by justylonging1111 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Well blow me left-side Tannis! That is a wonderful experience!!

I'll add my prayers because I'm fooking zigging it these days! I mean it!!

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Tannis,
You are very kind, these children will be thrilled with their new beds...sending my prayers for them all.
love lilly xoxo :love
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Tannis...I am speechless.. :lol: and you know that doesn't happen very often! You are being led girl... following love where ever it leads... I will pray for Shannon, Carrie and their families. It has been a little while since you posted this. When you can, will you let us know how they are doing, sis?
{{{Hugs}}}
Sandy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

goooood morning Tannis :D

what a wonderful story !! :D keeping these families in my prayers....

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Motherhealer
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

What a wonderful gift

Post by Motherhealer »

Your gift of the beds is a blessing....and how wonderful you must also feel.

I've noticed ppl lately giving personal items away w/o a second thought, even though these items have emotions attached to them.

I think it's in the energies put out there for all to enjoy. For some reason we are all able to LET GO of more than before.

I should know I'm what you would call a Pack Rat....yet I'm able to give items away easily, where as I wasn't last year? Although, I won't allow myself to live w/that label anymore, still it's a struggle from time to time.

I am noticing more ego driven issues falling away, I'm starting to feel less cords attached.....thatnk you thank you thank you, and blessed be to all who are able to do this now. Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
Ravenmare
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Ravenmare »

An amazing way to meet and I hope the women and their children have found more positive events in the time that has past since the original post.

Motherhealer I agree with you about it being easier to let things go. I've gone through and sorted "junk" I've had for years. I've really gotten rid of a lot. Most was donated, some giving to friends or family if I knew they needed it. Just a year ago I wasn't able to let go of it all. Even now I'm preparing to go through what was kept from the first round. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder what stories my items will find, such as the books that someone may read. Wonderful Tannis is able to meet the families she can help out.

:mrgreen: