In need of some guidance and clarity from my 1111 friends.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blaynelannan
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

In need of some guidance and clarity from my 1111 friends.

Post by blaynelannan »

Hello all.

What an odd several months. The amount of prompts that I have been seeing on a day to day basis has been steadily increasing.

One year ago I produced a you tube video that spoke about my spiritual awakening, all the amazing, unexplainable, and mystical things that were happening to me, and my association with the 1111 and numerical prompts involving the number 11.

At that time there were maybe 3-4 videos that were speaking about the 1111 phenomena.

Now, there are several dozen tagged 1111 phenomena?????

I have a bunch of theories on what this all means. I am quite certain on one point. This is not a coincidence, and there is a much higher purpose in mind for the amount of people globally...who are being awoken...whose thoughts, beliefs, etc...are very similar to mine.

When I connect with folks here...it seems we are all sharing very similar messages, beliefs, and a different way of viewing what this "life" is all about.

So why then, am I continuing to struggle to make ends meet for the past 6 months.

This month is the first month that I have not made enough money yet...to pay my ex wife the child support...I have been paying on time for the past 10 years.

I keep being told by the midwayers...as translated by Doreen Virtue...that I should continue to follow my spiritual path...that I will continue to see increased financial abundance...that will allow me to complete my spiritual journey...and help others awaken to truth.

Month in and month out, my partner and I (she is now seeing prompts on a regular basis too) continue to fall further in debt.

I was "certain" based on what i learned through my spiritual awakening...and "unexplained" happenings...and "things iv'e seen and heard in meditation...that I would be "retired" from the car business by now....completing my Masters Degree...helping others to awaken to their own divinity.

Instead, the complete opposite is happening.

Part of me wants to forget any of this ever happened to me, and go back to the unaware, egotistical, self seeking, self serving, ASS that I was before my awakening. Sometimes none of this makes sense anymore and I just want to cry.

Then there are times when I feel like I am in a big giant "dream" where anything and everything is possible...and I feel like I am creating the "dream" as I go. I sit down in a car and its 3:33. I pull out in traffic and the next car that passes me is 888-$%^. I make a copy of a customers license and their birthday is 12-21. I make a phone call to my partner, and when I look down at the call timer after the conversation and it reads 2:22

I am running into people at work who are in so much "fear" they seem incapable of making a buying decision...because of what the mass media and government is feeding them.

Sometimes I want to "shake" people and say WAKE UP!!!

I guess the biggest thing for me right now is I am struggling to find purpose in standing on a car lot for hours upon end...waiting for someone to show up...when I feel like I should be doing something. I don't feel like I have a purpose there.

What I do is continue putting one foot in front of the other...with faith...that everything is happening...with a much higher purpose in mind, and the pain and discomfort I am experiencing is all part of that "purpose."

Sometimes I feel very strong, knowing exactly what my soul purpose is here, and sometimes I feel very confused not able to make sense of any of it.

I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone here who has gone through similar experiences, or is going through it right now.

I don't want to make it sound like i'm whining or complaining because i'm not. I'm very blessed to still be breathing air above ground, based on my ultra-chaotic/self-destructive lifestyle of my past.

I would just really like to get on to the next chapter of my life.

Once again...George...Geoff...you are a blessing for having this site.

I don't know what I would do if this place didn't exist.

Peace, Light, and Love

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Blayne,

Hang in there things will get better. Just keep working on your writing and being open to allowing the universe to guide you to where you want to go. Though I have to say no matter what you always have purpose. I don't know about anyone else but I surely appreciate an honest upfront car salesman. I think the state of the industry might be why it is not looked upon so highly right now but who you are can help to change that impression. In any event, your passion is else where so just keep your goals in sight and things will work out. Just remember that who you are isn't so much what you do but what you stand for and it sounds like you have made some great changes that you should be very proud. It is who you are not what you do that defines you and all that will matter in the end. And who you are looks pretty special to us.

Love,
Michelle
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

Thank you Michelle

Thank you for reminding me of that.

Namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-