contacting angels..

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
kshitij
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

contacting angels..

Post by kshitij »

hello all.. i just needed some advice on this..
i've been getting prompts regularly (more often when i need them :)), on phone.. timers.. etc... angels even switched off a street light as a prompt..

so i started invoking them.. i had them in dreams (though i am not able to retain most part of them).. ive had lucid dreams as well..

the problem is how do i contact them... can they talk to me via email.. or sms... or just turn up physically... i realized i'd be a little freaked out to see someone enter from the window.. but would get used to it in some time...
i just wanted to explore other options other than dreams....

and one more thing.. how can i (safely) talk to a spirit if i want to.. he's like been coming in my dreams... but againi dont remember much....
waiting for the replies..
thanks....
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello kshitij,

when i began walking on my spiritual path again...i started noticing small lights at night...ones that of course, could not be explained physically.

i have always been sensitive and believe in life after death.

so i then discovered meditation. stilling the mind in order to concentrate on Spirit. the more i meditate and learn more about it, the more i hear "them". i kept 'getting'..."go to Him..." meaning our Creator.

contacting teachers...guides...that's great ! we should get to know them.....but....we should get to know the One that's behind the teachers and the guides and the angels & midwayers... :wink:

dont rely on physical contacts...rely on mind to mind contact with them. i had to learn to clear my mind...declutter...the more i do the stronger my intuition...

so, i guess...that i would recommend intuition.....this is the best way for communing...the way to find your intuition is through meditation....

((((((Hugs))))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

ok.. i shall continue to try.. thanks..
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear kshitij, I agree with Anne! Not many folk are fortunate enough to have frequent contact, probably because we don't try hard enough on a daily basis? We want the contact, want the answers, yet seldom put in the tremendous effort to meet Them half way. I'm not having a go, I'm talking personally here, hehe!

Persevere kshitij, I'm sure you'll be successful!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

thanks for the encouragement Petra....
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

sometimes, at night, i will kick back in my recliner chair and enter into stillness and call to "them"....and see what comes. if i am sincere in my seeking, they will come.

sometimes, i have asked them to touch me...they will. you can see their lights also...at least i can. sometimes, they are small pinpoints of light..white, white-blue, gray, orange, sometimes red.

tis neat ! :D :wink:

my avatars...a lot of them are "ones" that i have seen...like the current one posted right now....

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

ooo thats nice.. ill try to.. tell me is it possible for me to do stillness exercise while lying down.. i think thats more relaxing!!??
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i like my recliner...its very comfy sitting upright. one thing that helps is no background noise...try and keep things as quiet as possible. if you happen to have noise that cannot be helped, it will eventually 'melt' into the background of your consciousness.

just like meditating...you do not want fall asleep. if sleep happens it happens, but that time for meditation is gone.

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

ok..
see the thing is that there is one spirit that i know.. (good one).. he is trying to contact me and i am trying to do the same.. now he does come in my dreams.. but i do not remember what he says.. that is the basic problem... what do i do?? i am not strong enough to call him otherwise.. as in spiritually matured enough..
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

but i do not remember what he says.. that is the basic problem...
this happens to me often too. our souls will retain it and it will eventually come to our consciousness.
i am not strong enough to call him otherwise.. as in spiritually matured enough..
sure you can call him...you are spiritually matured, you just may not realize it.

it just takes determination and sincerity on your part. if you want it, you will make it happen.

hugs
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

thanks for the encouragement anne...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning kshitij,

you are most welcome :D i have all the confidence in the world that you will obtain what it is that you desire.....

i never realized until just recently, just how much determination i have... :shock:

i have memories of "them" from my childhood...and i wanted "them" back in my life again, fiercly so... after realizing who and what "they" are.

we are souls that have incarnated into physical beings, for whatever reasons, every individual has their own reasons for being here.....we live in a physical world and sometimes, we forget about the 'other' life we have as souls....

to be able to talk freely about it....is it not wonderful :?: :D :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

yes its great to be able to find a group where u can easily discuss such issues.. even more great is the fun associated with it.. ok i know i am a college going guy.. so i dont take take spirituality as a boring lecture.. ""its the most fun filled scientific experiment i have ever been associated!!!""

thanks once again for the encouragement and help....
love..
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

(link now gone)

I did a post on invoking your angel...I hope this can help you.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

thank you liz...
Regads
Kshitij
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

You're welcome.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

hello.. here is some update...
i tried yesterday night to contact the angels and a spirit..
here is what i felt... i could feel the presence of the spirit.. but we couldnt communicate...
i was stilling my mind while laying down... i didnt come to know when i fell asleep.. and here is what i remember in the morning..
i remember feeling his presence.. but we could not talk.. as if there was a very strong barrier between us... something was stopping us from communicating... and (while in sleep) i couldn't help when he was trying to communicate... I was not able to move!!!!! ok this has happened before in these lucid dreams andi used to be quite scared.. but ive let the fear go.. i am no more scared.. but how i wish i could communicate....

thanks for all the help...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

but how i wish i could communicate....
that was the very thought that kept me going...determination...it is a divine quality ! keep at it...it will happen. you just have to keep working at it...try not to keep high expectations...just go with what comes. tell the 'universe' you are done with your fears, you are ready to put them behind you... :idea:

try and keep the mind still...focus within.

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

thank u anne.. i really appreciate ur encouragement.. i did go to the temple today to sit in peace.. but there was too much noise there also.. and u can imagine what it must be like in a boys hostel!! lol
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

and u can imagine what it must be like in a boys hostel!! lol
lol

the only place i have is my house or the woods to meditate and pray.
i never realized how quiet it is here, i am thankful. i took it for granted, i will not anymore. it is of lately, that i crave peace and stillness...much easier to connect with God and Guru. :D
I was not able to move!!!!!
if it were me, i would not try to move...just relax and let happen, happen :wink: remember, Who is with you...all the time !! :D

'they' want us to hear them probably more so than we want to hear them, so, i believe, the only one stopping it from happening is us.

i have a slight fear of the dark, stemming from childhood, i am finding more and more (now) that i crave the dark.

i started sitting in a room by myself at night....i sat and faced my fear. when i felt comfortable, i went into stillness and called for my Teacher. had a wonderful experience...

i was determined....and it is working for me.... i am thankful for this.

fear is a block...i took a hold of my block/fear, looked it in the face and said to 'it'..." i am tired of you ! i dont want any part of you anymore :!: "

tonite, i will sit again in that dark room all by myself in the dark....i will keep doing this until there are no more bricks left in that block wall :wink:

hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
kshitij
Old Friend

Post by kshitij »

hey...
thats a nice idea. ill do it too.. i dont fear the dark though.. ive been like interested in astronomy for the last 6 years.. so i really love darkness.. especially if u have a night sky over it!!!!
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

something was stopping us from communicating
my apologies, i thought it may be fear that was stopping you, that's why i rambled on about mine , i read too fast sometimes :mrgreen: but, it is a good point :wink:

i wonder what was stopping you from communicating with them ? :scratch:
so i really love darkness.. especially if u have a night sky over it!!!!
that is lovely...especially with a sky full of stars :D

hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
minkastar
New Friend

Post by minkastar »

blue nova wrote:sometimes, at night, i will kick back in my recliner chair and enter into stillness and call to "them"....and see what comes. if i am sincere in my seeking, they will come.

sometimes, i have asked them to touch me...they will. you can see their lights also...at least i can. sometimes, they are small pinpoints of light..white, white-blue, gray, orange, sometimes red.

tis neat ! :D :wink:

my avatars...a lot of them are "ones" that i have seen...like the current one posted right now....

(((Hugs)))
anne
I see the same thing when I experience Angelic beings:)
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Guys :hithere

You know I frequently see those pinpoints of light too. But I never thought that they were associated with angelic types....WOW! :bom: (that is supposed to be head blowing up)

So, I'll remember this and see where it takes me :thumright:

I am thinking that these points of light are the same thing that John was speaking of in his recent post.

Anyhow, bye for now.

Much Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

Speaking of those pinpoints of light. I see those too, a lot lately, tiny luminous while lights. You're right Jody, I did write something about them a couple of days ago. I tried to fucus on one and it 'popped' like a tiny flashbulb. Made me laugh out loud. :shock: :lol: But I can't say I ever thought of them as angel types, until now. Who knows, maybe they are orbs that have decided to focus harder on Us... :idea: Shoot, just remembered I have an appointment!

Love to All, John :loves