Doreen Virtue..."Angel Numbers 101"

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Doreen Virtue..."Angel Numbers 101"

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello everyone,

Thought I would pass this little treasure of a book on. I recently bought Doreen Virtue's new and updated "Angel Numbers 101"..."the meaning of 111,123,444 and other number sequences"

This little pocket size book ( I take it in my handbag everywhere) has the meaning of number sequences from 0 to 999.
It's fantastic, so any number combination you see, you can quickly check this book and dadaaah!! there you go, a loving answer from the Angels and who ever else is prompting you.
It has saved me a lot of frustration of not knowing always what the number sequences I recieved meant.

The prompts I receive daily in this way are pretty precise, and I would recommend this book to anybody that was in a position like me a while ago, receiving lots of number prompt, in many different sequences and not most of the time knowing exactly what it meant.

If you are an Ozzie like me then this webiste is fabulous for this book and many more great books.
http://www.holisticpage.com.au/

If not, then Doreen Virtue can be brought from any good bookshop or online.

I hope those who welcome this book into their lives are enriched by it as much as I have been and am.

Love to all.

Reema :loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Thank you. My son and I both have this book. Although I only get the number senquences 111,222, 333, 444, 555. 666. 777. 888 .999 and 000

I get the odd number showing up repeatedly...then I look into it.

Love and light.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

this book has been a reference for me for the past few months as the prompts have been increasing. I have found it to be "right on" on many ocassions

namaste

blayne
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

hey those who have the numbers book, can you look up 420 for me? used to see this number everywhere until i discovered this site then it changed to the serials 666, 777, 1111 etc etc

my feeling was 420 was a reminder of something personal so Virtue's interpretation may not match but just out of curiosity what did she say about this number?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, All!
Many here have used Dorene Virtue's interpretation for numbers. Midwayers will take advantage of any resource you may have available to try and find a way to communicate with you. The same goes for dream references.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

420- Your prayers, faith, and open heart have created a clear connection between you and the Divine. You are being lovingly helped by God and the angels right now
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their MISSION can alter the course of history. -M. Ghandi-
fishonwheels
Busy Bee

Post by fishonwheels »

420- Your prayers, faith, and open heart have created a clear connection between you and the Divine. You are being lovingly helped by God and the angels right now
sounds good; i'll order that

thanks blayne

by the way how do you guys do the signature quotes at the bottom of your posts?
blaynelannan
Old Friend

Post by blaynelannan »

I can't remember exactly how I did it....I think it was when i created my profile. good luck.

also...

The book is awesome...

I got it because the multiple prompts were staring to drive me nuts!!!

I'm still in awe that this stuff is happening to me at all.

My life wasn't like this 16 months ago

I feel very blessed right now.

Cheers

blayne
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

I'm so glad we are all in this together. xx :cyclopsani:

Reema :loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Topaz Dreams
New Friend

I love this book too.

Post by Topaz Dreams »

I keep it in my car and consult it a lot. It's very calming. But I'm always getting messages that I will have financial security, which is great, but I'm more concerned about my love life! I don't think this book has any direct messages about romantic love but it's wonderful. I suppose as I get better at manifesting the love thing will work itself out.