Samuel of Panoptia -- Orbs

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Samuel of Panoptia -- Orbs

Post by Redshift »

Illawarra District, Australia, January 8, 2008.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Teacher Samuel of Panoptia.

Subject: “Orbs.”

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “We have trained you as far as we can train you. When it comes to receiving our messages, we can assist you no further. And so it behooves you to proceed with confidence, and not to consider your shortcomings. You and I and everybody else have our shortcomings. It does not pay us to dwell on these, but rather, it would be profitable for us all to expand our talents, our capabilities, our unique individual capacities. I will step aside for another, and it now appears we must wait for a short time. This is Midwayer ABC-22.”

(We wait some 3 or 4 minutes).

Samuel: “Thank you my dear Midwayer friend for facilitating this exercise in communication. This is Samuel. This is your Teacher Samuel of Panoptia. I was momentarily otherwise engaged. The promised communication about orbs that was cut short on our previous meeting is what I now have in mind.

“Communication, you will find, becomes an evermore important aspect of life in the morontia worlds, pre spirit worlds, and spirit worlds, as ever-greater groups of individuals will be involved in projects of all kinds.

“It is on those occasions when they have a project at hand relating to your world that communication devices are placed at their disposal. The early morontia individuals on the Mansion Worlds are mostly in a situation where they still have much to learn, and so, it is with a device called the Harp of God that they can enjoy, and learn from, regular universe broadcasting.

“As they advance, as they proceed, as they get to a situation where they are in pre spirit life, they may have an involvement that deals with activity with particular brothers and sisters that are still ‘in their mortal clothing.’ The well-advanced pre-spirit individuals will no longer judge, they will no longer criticize; they will no longer be surprised at any happening. You may now consider them to be ideal parents, who only want the best for their mortal children in true unconditional love for these children, without exception or condition, without judgment or question.

“And it is on these occasions when they are interested in a project, or mortal individuals that still dwell on the planetary systems that they are presented with the communication device we earlier discussed. These are the orbs of different sizes and different colors that occasionally appear in your photographs. For those in higher realms, involved in projects that go on at a terrestrial level these devices that are minded, that can be instructed, that can take individual instructions, and yet are not endowed with a personality, are of immense value to those who must have their fingers on the pulse of terrestrial happenings.

“The orbs that you will see more and more often in this, the Correcting Time, are not spies because there are no spymasters. They are not divisive; they are simply living devices that keep their superiors, their owners, those at higher levels, up to date with the goings on that particularly concern them.

“Orbs are not Angels. They are certainly not ‘long lost relatives’ or Spirits. They are simply minded machines that can maneuver themselves into any situation where they can record and transmit information to where it is needed elsewhere in the universe.

“This is Samuel. I thank you for your time and your interest in this subject. Let us communicate more often. I say goodbye for now.”

George: “Thank you Samuel.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com