The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Ohhhhhh!!!!! :shock:

I had not read that story, Sandy!!!! lol TOO FUNNY! I almost peed my pants reading this... and little Jaxen thought I was nuts, I think... lol

Petra is just priceless.... :shock: What an experience to treasure ... My favourite part is when Petra was petting the Mr. Bighorn like he was a puppy!!!! lol :lol:

Petra, I have got to share this one!!!

God Bless You all, We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Family, On a side note!

We are on Page 111 of 111 of Our Secret Thread and I posted at 11:00am!

God Bless, We are 1 ! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tannis
That was a special prompt..we are all so fortunate to have each other to love and share with. Pet has such a way with words....I just read the story of the bulls... :lol: :lol:
Anne (Blue Nova) pm'd me and sent ((((HUGS)))) to everyone. She is a wonderful lady!!
I am so glad that Allan has quit that corporate job, my dear pp. You will do wonderful work together......I am sad to hear you haven't been well and send my love to you..I am no stranger to physical pain...it makes you feel depressed. You're a wonderful part of this message board.
My friend and I were out somewhere and she saw a peacock lamp shade in a shop window and said..."I wonder how your friend peacockplume is doing." My spiritual arms are around you, filled with love and healing!!!
I'm getting emotional....put your hand out to the healers here and let them help you, I often do. Life is hard enough....when you've had injuries it makes things unpleasant.
Gypsie,
I got your call yesterday and feel awful for not listening properly...was on my way to the Doctor's......You will have to meet my friend who is a wonderful artist and part gypsy.
Love to everyone

Lilly xoxox LUV2
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi dear ladies and gents.

I got the greatest lift reading Pets 'bull' story,,,,I don't doubt it one bit as I remember being chased out of a field by a bull after a nice afternoon at the lake....my sister even lost her undies....I often wonder what someone would think finding a pair of girls undies in the field. :shock: it was a loooong time ago...

yes Pet,,,depression too,,,,and what I find odd is that I wasn't really recognizing it as such,,,,,just thought I was going into the 'victim' mode,
and trying to be 'strong',,,,the 'I can do it', 'I can do it'....yeah right....

but everything seeeeems to be 'balanced' at the moment....at least one thing is good,,,,that we have a nest egg or two,,,,and what are they for if not to use when you need them...

by the time we get through this wet and chilly season,,,we'll be ready to fly into spring and summer....

gotta run....sure is nice to be chatting with you all again....

much love to everyone,,,xoxoxoxoxo

and a GOOD MORNING TO all you Ozzies just starting your day...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

How exciting page 111 where will we all be at page 1,111 :shock: older I guess :lol:

I remember post 1,111 everyone was waiting LUV2 Then PP send me a prompt go on Gypsie, so I did and if you go back because idiot here :roll: has tried to quote.

The post was special we all knew it George was also watching and the room started filling with Angels and Celestial filling they filled the room for the very VERY SPECIAL POST......

The post went for the healing of a sick girl in the US fighting to live, bless her. That was one of my first travelling healings, caught George standing in the corner of her house. watching teaching , it was so surreal yet powerful ans such a humbling experience.

After that I started to understand just a bit more of my purpose here, the importance of healing.....with love :loves

Hello PP :hithere :kiss: missed you darling now I know how it feels :bike: when someone zooms away we worry. Sandy had mentioned your neck.

Oh I should not have but roared with laugther at your inner child, I can just see you and I would have been right behind you honey WOOOO HOOOO then ouch :meds: together sore as old tigers.... healing continues your way, funny how it's hard to ask sometimes? wonder why we do that?

I'd forgotten the story of Mr Horns Pet LOL

OH that was sad for you leaving such a special place :love bless you sweetie, we never know what the future holds :lol: well mostly but it will all work out and you are starting to enjoy every second of your gypsie life :cheers: Oh Brave One Comes To Mind :sword:

Well better go I have been working on something else in sprit world, GOD please guide us to where we need to go :finger:

Very drainging work but important.....so so important please send lots of energy as some travel on this quest all I say say is we are looking for a child :finger:

Love to all Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Look at the time on the post 1:11 emmmmm help is on the way..on my computer it was 11:11 when I was posting had no idea

love you all Gypsie :kiss: :shock:
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

peacockplume wrote:Hi dear ladies and gents.
Hi PP!!! :hithere LUV2 How wonderful to see you on the board again!

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Star,

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well....you sound 'good'...

I'm sure glad you got out of that bathroom,,,,,I think I got locked in one once too,,,a long long time ago,,,,but I was a kid,,,and did the kid's thing and crawled out...sure glad you didn't have to do that...

love pp...

and Hi John,

I do think we've met on another thread,,,,but thank you for the big healing hug......it only hurts when I laugh now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

the main muscle that runs down the right side of my neck and out to the top of my shoulder seems to be the last of it working out....but it heats up quickly when I type.....sorry I missed thanking you in my last post...

I had to come back and add/edit so I could thank Gypsie too....yes you would have been laughing and had a grand old time with us....here's what I normally do....

I have a big double water mattress (floatie),,,and what you do is put the mattress just at the edge of the dock....then you bend down real, real, low and just sort of flop onto the floatie,,,,,it goes zooming out onto the lake and is alot of fun.....I hurt myself by using a single air mattress and when I jumped on it....the centre of the mattress went down and the two ends came up in the air (along with my neck).....and of course,,,,it didn't hurt then....not a bit....it was the following day,,,,and the following 6 weeks....but it is getting better....thank you for sending healing too...

Bless your Hearts,,,,both of you Star and John,,,,Gypsie, Pet and Sandy,,, and Tannis (and I can't go back to get everyone elses' names so I'll have to do it this way... a blessing to all of our siblings...

see you soon...

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Making tea and Coffee....all beverages available in a flash!! Love and acceptance cakes are on the menu today. Oh! also gratitude cookies!! lol :lol: Spending time with the grandchildren has brought out my playful side!! :cheers:
I'm bringing home my two kittens next week when they are old enough to leave their mother!! :loves Exciting!!
I had a strange panic atttack while out in the mall :shock: the shop had a broken air con and this wierd music was playing.....like that techno...boom.. boom.. boom!! I felt really hot and the shop assistant said she felt strange as well. Some of that music is like voodoo beats..I'm sure of it!! Feeling better now!!
Love lilly xox :kiss:
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm glad I don't have to be perfect or censoring myself all the time for fear of being wrong! Who cares anyway! As long as I don't post something offensive or hurtful to others.
Some days I feel just dreadful....then the sun comes out again. Being human it's called!! haha
Live, love, laugh, dance, shake your booty!! Let your inner child have a little fun!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: It's time to tackle the dishes..... :roll:
Love lilly xox
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Now dear Lilly,
Careful with that inner child stuff,,,,

the last time I let her out,,,,I got whiplash :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would it be possible for you to do this??? The next time you go 'anywherre' and feel those vibrations (extremely negative they were)

JUST LEAVE,,,,,and leave some love behine too of course...

If we're concious of a very negative energy,,,it's our choice....if you stay in it,,,,it just eats away at you, dear lightworker.....remember who you are, you delightful child of God,,,,and head for a higher vibrating place.

Laura has been having some incredible experiences being out on the road with her hubs....she has been sensing energy....and some of it hasn't been all that good.....they just went through Missouri and she said they both felt it as very heavy.....but just before that they had been in Tennesee :sunflower: :sunflower: and she said everything 'shimmered'..
so Missouri following it was a drastic change... What a gift she's developing...

Please pass me a G cookie,,,,I've got lots to be thankful for....and some chai if there's any handy.... I'll take over the shift later today for you....

love and light to all,,,,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
~*Star_Struck*~

lilly wrote:I'm bringing home my two kittens next week when they are old enough to leave their mother!!
How exciting, Lilly!!! I just adore cats. If it were up to me, i'd fill my house with the lil critters. :kiss: LUV2

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp
I've become very sensitive to energies and will think to do just what you recommended next time it happens. Meeting Gypsie, Sandy and George was a wonderful experience....they are just lovely and very interesting, loving people to spend time with. I look forward to meeting Geoff next.
I certainly hope you are feeling better after your injury. That's the sort of thing I'd do too!! :kiss:
Star, the kittens are gorgeous....so sweet!! Glad everything is working out well for you!! Thinking of you both, often.
Love lilly xox :D :D :D :cat: LUV2
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes that inner child can get us into all soughts of strife, I once a few years ago was with a cousin playing at the base of Mt Warning, we thought we'd found GOLD!!!!

Well I found om bottom on a rock after slipping on some moss :lol:

Lily do you want to go together? of geographically is it easier to meet there?

Either wayis cool for me just spending time with you is great!!!!

Love ya all Debs

Star so happy you are better and I can imagine one day having a house full of them as well, must be the Egyptian Goddess within us all :farao: (no Godess picture available) LOL
~*Star_Struck*~

I have just the one cat (i live in an apartment and they're not really allowed anyway) and i absolutely dote on him as if he were my child LUV2 He is so loving and always so happy to see me, i really feel at times that he keeps me sane, and i pour all my love into him.

When i was a kid i used to fantasise about opening animal shelters all over Australia, where none are neglected and every single one receives attention..

Crazy cat lady.. that's how i'll end up.. :lol:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

HaHaHa :lol:

If its any consolation, Star, I think you'd make an absolutely fantastic CCL!!

Love,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes star I agree with Jody CCL sound good to me :cat: The egyptians worshiped cats so us cat people know how much a cat gives back when we show them some LOVE :love :cat: :love

Hi PP came to visit you last night, wow love your house :shock: bit of a hippy eh :afro:
How is your neck this morning? It was strange because I htought it would be heat packs again but no off we to to my AC
:meds: many helpers were present...

I will have to start posting these AC Healings in more detail, I need to send them to George first but I do hope you feel a bit better today, in the AC they were heat packs but liquid crystal :shock: never seen that before, what a wonderful concept I thought....Gosh I love that AC :loves

Sandy
My sweet pee as you'd say Harry is driving me mad for more cake :alien: he keeps saying ring her to get the recipie I can't find the number :scratch: it's in the mess (my house) somewhere :oops:

Then I thought we have done recipies in the Cafe before :bounce: :sunny: I know Sunny has shared with other amazing foodies, any chance of getting it?? If not no worries when you come home from the US I'll grab it then Lily did Frank like his cake as well? Harry ate the lot :shock:

His belly gets bigger by the second :lol: :lol: :lol: :bike: catch you all soon love Gypsie xxxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hmmm, Gypsie,,,,I'm wondering whose house you went to,,,,unless it's one I lived in maybe 40 yrs ago....I think I'll send you some pictures...

you certainly know how to work miracles in the AC though,,,I'm pain free in my neck area today.....and I'm resting like you told me to...

Hi Star, Jody and Lilly,,,how you guys doing???

Star changing her name to CCL.....cool,,,I've got one indoor cat left, but the neighbours cat moved over here last winter, and I've had a wild outdoor little female for a couple of years....she stays her distance but loves the company if that makes any sense...

oh I'm so envious that you Ozzie folks can get together....one day,,,look out...you'll have half the N.A. continent over there...and I bet Pet beats us to it...

supper done and evening time ahead....;don't want to type too long,
so order up your coffee and cakes....

loves to all
pp
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and say hi even though it's nearly 2:30am here and I don't have time to write much. I'm so glad to see this thread back in action again, on page 1 and right at the top of the list where it belongs! I'm also glad to see old-timers and newcomers alike all communing here together as our magnificent coffee-house thread continues to grow!

As you can tell by my avatar, I recently got my hair cut short again, got sick of it hanging in my face! :lol: The last of the henna red got cut off the ends this time around, so I'm back to my natural dark brown hair once again.

Well, I have lots of things I'd love to write about and to comment on from reading everyone's posts, but I must get some sleep for now. I read somewhere here (I think you mentioned it, Gypsie ) that Sandy is traveling to the U.S.? Once in a previous year, I kept meaning to write in to this thread after a long absence, but never got around to it until after Sandy had left for a long visit to the U.S. during which she had relatively little time to post, and I missed not having had the chance to say hi to her before she left. So, Sandy, if you haven't left yet, Hi!!! and I'm really glad to reconnect with you and everyone else here! :colors: Well, more later, but I just wanted to quickly say hi for now. :D

Love to all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

So nice to see you Aqua Debs,

and I love your short and dark hair and I think it really suits you...at least if you get to experimenting again,,,it doesn't take long to grow out and cut it off....

I would have caught you up last night, but for some dumb reason I couldn't connect....

it's 11 am here now,,,,Ozzies are zzzzzzzzz now

Hope your creativity has been running high...

loves pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everyone,

Aqua Deb!!! It is so good to see you. You look terrific in your short cut! 8) Hows the art business going for you guys? Are you still happy with your choice of Capitola as a place to settle your heels for awhile?

Yes, as you read, I will be hopefully heading out to visit family in the U.S. on November 2. I said hopefully because just today I received something from United airlines indicating that due to a reroute from my initial ticket that I am going to owe what looks like a heck of a lot more money. I don't get it because they changed the route to my destination, not me. :? I just found out about this tonight so am a little bummed out. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this... I just never dreamed the airlines could charge you when they are the ones who changed the ticket in the first place... Guess I am naive. Never had this problem with Qantas and American and they changed the flight several times on a former trip... I won't be flying United again...if this is the case. :(

Sorry guys...I shouldn't complain...I'll try to roll with the punches.
So on a lighter note, or in reality, maybe a heavier note, I will post the recipe for the apple cake I made for Gypsie' and lilly's visit. It is a very dense cake and so a little of it will keep your backside tight in the seat on any roller coaster in the world... :lol: but it is a goodie anyway as far as I'm concerned... and makes a huge cake.
Here it is....
Fresh apple Cake

1 cup oil
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups chopped apples
1 cup pecans or walnuts

Mix oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients, and blend with first mixture. Add apples and nuts. Pour into greased bundt or tube pan. Put cake in cold oven and bake at 350 F degrees (180 degrees C) for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from pan still warm. Cool completely and glaze.

Fresh Apple Cake Glaze

1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoon milk

Mix all together. Bring to boil and cook until slightly thickened. Por over cool cake.
Yikes.. :shock: those ingredients are a shocker aren't they!!? I gained weight just typing them out... See why I was so keen to send it home with you, Lilly and Gypsie? :twisted:
"A moment on the lips..a lifetime on the hips!" :lol:

PP it is wonderful to hear you are getting a little neck relief and that you are listening to Gypsie and cooling your jets for a time... :D

..and how's our resident CCL :cat: ? Star you are such a sweetheart... (((HUGS)))) All the mistreated animals of the world deserve to have someone like you rooting for them and standing in their corner... What comes so natural to you, is your God given gift...and even a possible direction for focusing your intentions. Whew, not sure I made one bit of sense there... :roll: I guess what I am trying to say is we all have things that hit us very close in our heart, things we are very passionate about.. Following those directional leads sometimes creates an avenue for us to contribute our positive energies individually and collectively in some form of light and life changing activity benefiting everyone in the long run...
Okay that wasn't much clearer... :lol: But Well, I think you are a beautiful person just exactly the way you are Sweetie... :wink:

Okay I am way behind on the Mb but wanted to say hello to all of you in the coffee shop... Have a good week end. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy
I won't be flying United again...if this is the case.
I think I'd be checking the seat sales everyday....that certainly doesn't seem right....

maybe you're not supposed to fly United....I'd complain very much to them at a higher level....don't let them skim you....

change your flights and charge you more,,,,I should think you should get a full refund....they are inconveniencing you,,,,a customer.....NOT!!!!

don't you roll for anyone's punches,,,,,not allowed....firm up those boundaries dear one...

boy,,,I'm fiesty this a.m.

neck is still A-OK,,,,,thank you, thank you thank you.....everyone...

love you all

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

I have never flown myself but I have heard some awful awful stories. No wonder they have a hard time turning a profit when they treat their customers so poorly.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi AquaDebs

So cool to see you oh beautiful girl :kiss: love the shorter hair looks kitch :bana: isn't it great most of us are back in the coffee house all we need is a visit from Laura HI LAURA :bounce: bouncing around out there in the flow of life you darling you xxxxxx

Sandy
how can they change your price after you have booked and paid :scratch: is it about the Australian dollar then it would be cheaper...I will ask Yasmin she worked for Virgin for years so she can ask her friends who are now supervisors :scratch: Gosh I confuse myself.

Oh PP wasn't the AC amazing I just loved every second of it so much to learn :study: even stillit was wonderous

ok I too am tired it's 10:35 and I've been with Mum for 3 days as she had eye surgery :duh I never get it right but I guess old people revert somehow and become demanding on their adult children well thats my experience this week. Light keeps telling me she is my greatest teacher :bomb give me a few days to absorb that one...

ok love to all looking forward to Geoffs meet up next week

Sandy thanks so much for the recepie Harry will love you all the more, you really are an amazing cook YUMMY :geek:

love you all Gypsie :kiss:
~*Star_Struck*~

Sandy wrote:..and how's our resident CCL :cat: ? Star you are such a sweetheart... (((HUGS)))) All the mistreated animals of the world deserve to have someone like you rooting for them and standing in their corner... What comes so natural to you, is your God given gift...and even a possible direction for focusing your intentions. Whew, not sure I made one bit of sense there... :roll: I guess what I am trying to say is we all have things that hit us very close in our heart, things we are very passionate about.. Following those directional leads sometimes creates an avenue for us to contribute our positive energies individually and collectively in some form of light and life changing activity benefiting everyone in the long run...
Okay that wasn't much clearer... :lol: But Well, I think you are a beautiful person just exactly the way you are Sweetie... :wink:
Thank you Sandy KNOK :kiss: I've always felt it was important to protect those who can't speak up for themselves.. i just adore animals and i've always felt very connected to them. I want to protect them at all cost :sword: But i've always felt that way. As i think i've mentioned, one of my earliest goals was to be some sort of animal warrior and activist :bana: Animal rights are something i'm very passionate about, always have been, in fact when i was a kid i wanted to save every single animal and change the whole world. I wish everyone could feel the love that i feel.

Hi AquaDebs!!! :hithere It's nice to see you around here again. :D

Look its 10:44 :shock:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.