UNBELIEVABLE ~ YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: UNBELIEVABLE ~ YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!

Post by sammy »

OOPS!!! Sorry just little me! It was midnight when I was reading your post, somehow I thought Kendra wrote that!

Anyway...JUST LITTLE ME wrote:
wish I had thought of that back then
Well, I don't know how much you know about ancient cultures, but I don't know very much; the little I do know I've only learned in the last couple years. I think these experiences - things that divert us from out path and things that get us back on track are ALL part of our learning! Wish I was better at staying on the right path!!!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CutieKenge »

sammy wrote:Kendra wrote:
and she said .........." what a primitive way to read the bible!!!!!!!!!!!"
There may be a more "proper" definition of primitive, but when I think "primitive" I think about ancient cultures...and sometimes I think they knew WAY more than our "advanced" culture!

LOVE!!!!
LoL :lol: Hi Sammy, I didn't write that, but hello all the same! :hithere :kiss: Haven't said hi to you in awhile!
(Unless your name is Kendra, too, Justlittleme? If so...then I'll shut up now! lol :lol: )
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI KENDRA!!!!! :hithere :hithere :hithere :hithere :kiss:
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

LOUISE wrote:A few moments ago, I decided to write another letter to god and this is what I put ..........

"Dear God, I love you, I need you and I believe in you. Please help me.

Please can you give me the following signs when I ask you a question please.

When I ask you a question and your answer is YES, please show me the numbers 11 or 22.

When I ask you a question and your answer is NO, please show me the numbers 33 or 55.

When I ask you a question and you are not able to give me an answer, please show me the number 44.

As I finished my letter, I walked over to my pc to put my letter in the back of my diary and as I glanced at the PC monitor, the time said ............ you've guess it 11:22!!! :bana: I just love it. Can you believe it!

I had a similar experience driving back from a sports tournamnent with all my sleeping buddies aboard.
I asked my deceased son if he was with me and then was compelled to look at the odometer. It read
11,111.3 for kilometers, temperature was 11 C, fuel burn 11/100K and the cd playing # 1 track 13 . I had
been seeing 1111 and 1113 for a long time by then . I was very emotional and almost felt like pulling over
but instead kept on motoring. After all I didn't want to wake my understanding "Buddies" :roll:

I am so happy that I woke up to the Angels over a year ago with my 11:11 prompts began and i'm so happy to have found this board and all of you lovely and wonderful people. You all are really my salvation at the moment. THANK YOU! :love