Has anyone heard of the Divine Cross and Celestial Cross r/o

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Post by Joy Abounds Now »

Thanks Daddy-O, I took Paul's post to bed and was going to call it quits and just listen. But I had to come search for Enoch in the UB, and thanks to you it is just a click away.

Before I go see, let me share why Enoch is special to me. Enoch was 65 when he had his son Methuselah, after that he started walking with God. He lived another 300 years and disappeared. God took him to paradise sans death, a rapture experience. The 365 years symbolizes to me that it is a daily thing walking with God, trusting and listening. After I had my daughter (8-15-06) was when the Spirit caught me, before then I was a good person but not in a 'relationship' with God. So I refer to myself as an Enoch, Maggie is my Methuselah. All I learned from the Bible I have done only in the past year and a half.

Also Enoch is brought up in the book of Jude, with a quote which I cannot quote off the top of my head. But I questioned how did Jude know Enoch said that, God revealed to me later that Enoch was a prophet and wrote his own book, which never made it into the Bible. The book of Enoch was very popular in Jesus' day. Enoch was the one who fortold Jesus as being call the Elect One. I haven't had a chance to read it in its entirety, but I love the depth that God takes me in understanding Him beyond the usual. I like to think of Noah setting sail with his grandfather's notes. It truly is 'ask and you shall receive" when seeking spiritual knowledge, and God makes it so much fun.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Joy Abounds Now wrote: God took him to paradise sans death, a rapture experience.
Dear Joy,

I think you will find the Urantia Book has another explanation for that. Certainly he avoided physical death, but that is not a rapture experience. It is fusion. Something we can all achieve, yet very very few do. So too Elias. It is when we have grown our soul sufficiently to enable us to fuse with the Indwelling Spirit, becoming an eternal divine time-less creature. And yes, that is salvation, as Jesus defined it.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

I believe 2 different Enochs are being reffered to in the first link. I noticed this odd mirror of names from Cain some time ago. From Genesis 4:17-18 "Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.
To Enoch was born Irad,
and Irad was the father of Mehujael,
and Mehujael was the father of Methuselah,
and Methuselah was the father of Lamech."

This Enoch is talked about here:

PAPER 76 - THE SECOND GARDEN, Oct 19 2000

line 55: And so Cain departed for the land of Nod, east of the second Eden. He became a great leader among one group of his father's people and did, to a certain degree, fulfill the predictions of Serapatatia, for he did promote peace between this division of the Nodites and the Adamites throughout his lifetime. Cain married Remona, his distant cousin, and their first son, Enoch, became the head of the Elamite Nodites. And for hundreds of years the Elamites and the Adamites continued to be at peace.
See the same repeat of names Enoch, Methuselah, and Lamech below from Adam's other son, Seth. Interesting also to see this first Enoch from paper 76 part of the Elamites. I have studied about them in a fun study I am doing on the book of Esther and God's Providence, "For such a time as this" comes from the book of Esther, a fascinating story where the mention of God is absent but His fingerprints are all over it. The Elamites were a bad bunch, evil, here in Esther they are paying for Saul's disobedience in not killing them off when he had the opportunity as God had commanded.

Foward to Genesis chapter 5, From Adam to Noah. At 130 years of age Adam had another son Seth. Here is the line from Seth, it must be of importance because the age at death is listed with each descendant here, so I will add that (in after the father, his death year):
Adam (930) had Seth
Seth (912) had Enosh and others
Enosh (905) had Kenan and others
Kenan (910) had Mahalalel and others
Mahalalel (895) had Jared and others
Jared (962) had Enoch and others
Enoch (365) had Methuselah and others
Methuselah (969) had Lamech and others
Lamech (777) had Noah, named that because Genesis 5:29 "He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed."
PAPER 45 - THE LOCAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION, Oct 19 2000

line 114: 11. Enoch, the first of the mortals of Urantia to fuse with the Thought Adjuster during the mortal life in the flesh.
This Enoch I believe to be the descendant from Adam's line, the one living 365 years. Interesting how is life span was half that of his ancestors.

I enjoyed seeing this info also, Jesus' being open to other thought. Just like me right now.
line 79: While turning all these problems over in his mind, he found in the synagogue library at Nazareth, among the apocalyptic books which he had been studying, this manuscript called "The Book of Enoch"; and though he was certain that it had not been written by Enoch of old, it proved very intriguing to him, and he read and reread it many times. There was one passage which particularly impressed him, a passage in which this term "Son of Man" appeared. The writer of this so-called Book of Enoch went on to tell about this Son of Man, describing the work he would do on earth and explaining that this Son of Man, before coming down on this earth to bring salvation to mankind, had walked through the courts of heavenly glory with his Father, the Father of all; and that he had turned his back upon all this grandeur and glory to come down on earth to proclaim salvation to needy mortals. As Jesus would read these passages (well understanding that much of the Eastern mysticism which had become admixed with these teachings was erroneous), he responded in his heart and recognized in his mind that of all the Messianic predictions of the Hebrew scriptures and of all the theories about the Jewish deliverer, none was so near the truth as this story tucked away in this only partially accredited Book of Enoch; and he then and there decided to adopt as his inaugural title "the Son of Man." And this he did when he subsequently began his public work. Jesus had an unerring ability for the recognition of truth, and truth he never hesitated to embrace, no matter from what source it appeared to emanate.
Paper 45 will take more time than I am willing to give at the moment but the notice of SPHERES makes me wonder about something I have been sitting on for a while (about 7 months) Its's about Chakras, 7 energy spheres in each one of us, color coded like the rainbow. I have thought of it as my rainbow road to cleansing my soul. This is way out New Age thought to my fellow Christian friends, but it is revelation from God to me. This could be another mirror instance Micro vs. Macro. I am not that educated in the Chakras I just process the information as it comes through various readings. Trusting God to provide it when I need it.
Jerusem's major satellites are the seven transition worlds, each of which is about ten times as large as Urantia, while the seven subsatellites of these transition spheres are just about the size of Urantia
Well my brain is so full right now it feels like it is about to explode, so I have to stop. But I have to share a prayer I have been praying since Easter 2007, which I perceive as being answered:
"God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life." Psalm 51:10 The Message
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Joy Abounds Now wrote:Paper 45 will take more time than I am willing to give at the moment but the notice of SPHERES makes me wonder about something I have been sitting on for a while (about 7 months) Its's about Chakras, 7 energy spheres in each one of us, color coded like the rainbow. I have thought of it as my rainbow road to cleansing my soul. This is way out New Age thought to my fellow Christian friends, but it is revelation from God to me. This could be another mirror instance Micro vs. Macro. I am not that educated in the Chakras I just process the information as it comes through various readings. Trusting God to provide it when I need it.
I also have not bothered much about chakras, but have just read another amazing book, that i must write up here soon, and it is way the best on that topic I have ever found. Suddenly chakras look like real stuff to me.

love,
Geoff.
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

Geoff ~ I guess it is how you define rapture, it is a word I like to use and have heard it applied in this context. If you want to call it fusion that works for me too. I do believe it possible.

I carry this definition of Rapture with me:
1a: a state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
1b: a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things
2: an expression or manifestation of ecstasy or passion

A person named Barbara entered my life and instead of cursing her because of the rifts she was causing I assigned this prayer to her name. As she crosses my mind, I think of this blessing for me as well as her.

Bravely
Aware
Reveal
Breakthroughs
Achieving
Rapture.
Adonai.

Love ~ Jan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Joy Abounds Now wrote:I carry this definition of Rapture with me:
1a: a state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
1b: a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things
2: an expression or manifestation of ecstasy or passion
I have had that experience, and I know one other who also has. The closest I have come to an explanation is kundalini rising, but I am not 100% sure it was that either. But in fusion you depart this world, for ever. I am definately still here. LOL.

love,
Geoff
Joy Abounds Now
Busy Bee

The most exciting read on Chakras, so far, came to me in:

Planetary Crossroads and the Key to Our Future:
The Secrets & Mysteries of Hawaii, A Call to the Soul
by Pila of Hawaii

Pila assigned each chakra to one of the Hawaiian islands. This book is where God began to talk to me about the chakras. I've never been to Hawaii but I feel I am supposed to go.

Another synchronicity, your interest in chakras.

Here is another one, when I mentioned 11:11 to my class tonight, someone else said it was strange because she had a intersting conversation about numbers this week, particularly the number 153 (as in fish caught in the end of the gospel of John) but not just that number a friend who was a deep Bible studier was going deep into the numbers too. I asked for her to relay the info, hopefully it is forthcoming.

Also I just realized the description of this book coincides with the title of this post: Planetary Crossroads. Had we not been talking about Chakras I never would have realized. I guess I should re-read it again, it really was a fun read.

Well good night, it is fun talking but I have to rest so I can chase my 2 year old tomorrow. Love ~ Jan
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Geoff,
I also have not bothered much about chakras, but have just read another amazing book,...
Me too. I've never read much about Chakras, but have always sensed that learning about it would be beneficial. I look forward to your write up on the book.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Geoff,

Thanks Geoff and yeah that was weird. Jesus must have been coming through to you when you wrote your post.

Hi again Jan,

The Melchizedek Sons are the creation of our local universe Mother Spirit and Creator Son. (Christ Michael and Nebadonia) These Sons are always ready to help anywhere in the local universe when the progressive plan of ascension to the Father is threatened in some way.

The Melchizedek that came to our planet is Machiventa Melchizedek. He materialized on our planet about 1,800 BCE. This was at the time that Abraham walked the earth. Machiventa and the Melchizedeks could see that there was a danger that the monotheistic concept of God was going to perish. They also knew that this planet was the one that Jesus chose to be his seventh and final creature bestowal. So, Machiventa received permission from his superiors to materialize as a human on our planet. (You can read all the details in paper 93) When he did arrive he was a fully formed adult male.

While here on the earth he befriended Abraham and his compatriots and attempted to explain to them an accurate but simple understanding of our Heavenly Father. He lived on our planet for about 95 or 96 years. In that time he worked hard with the ancient peoples to teach them about our Father. It is no coincidence that various peoples took his teachings to their homelands. The monotheistic concept that Machiventa taught spread over a large part of the earth, not just the Middle East. (that is explained in detail in paper ninety-eight)

When Machiventa was about 95 or 96 years old he was having a hard time convincing the ancient peoples not to worship him. He felt that it was best that he dematerialize and return to the spirit realm. But because of his efforts an entire nation was formed that worshipped the Heavenly Father. Machiventa prepared the way so that Jesus could preach and teach to a ready nation.

In Hebrews Paul speaks of Machiventa as having neither father or mother. There was some confusion on the part of the ancients and even certain scholars today on the identity of this Melchizedek. But it makes sense to us when we know that Machiventa Melchizedek was and is a Melchizedek Son. He did not have an earthly mother or father. And he just suddenly appeared one day as a full grown adult male. There was an emergency on earth as a result of the Lucifer rebellion and so Machiventa came to our backwards planet to teach the truth about our Heavenly Father and to prepare the way for our Creator Son to live out his seventh and final bestowal.

Machiventa Melchizedek is now our planetary prince. And he works together with Christ Michael to formulate a teaching plan for us mortals. The Melchizedeks are a self governing group of beings. You will find them to be sympathetic, understanding, kind, friendly, loving, etc. Paper 35 gives a lot of details about the Melchizedek Sons.

Love,
Paul
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

Nice summaries Paul.

I have always thought chakras were interesting as I have always felt mine but I don't know a lot about them to be honest. :?