My 1st post (A Story of Synchronicity)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Your Welcome Dennyjames and welcome to you as well, if I have not said so. I've been gone for so many months and their are so many new members.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
John1221
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by John1221 »

Hello everyone, I'm new here, but wanted to add my quick two cents to this conversation.

I hear a lot of people speak of "souls" when talking about reincarnation, yet not every tradition that believes in reincarnation believes in there being a "soul." Buddhism is a perfect example of this. I won't go into details here because it would take too long and I probably wouldn't do the tradition justice in writing. So anyway, just wanted to say that you don't have to have a soul to be reincarnated. Not saying I believe in it one way or another either.

Good day.
"Sow an act, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny."