The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

Hello you beautiful souls, well the month of school never ending graduation madness is coming to an end!!!! Jack has handed over School Caption and feels great relief, basically that is where I've been caring for his emotional needs, not being at the school from the beginning made it difficult picking up Caption after just under a year there. I dreamt the Midwayers had a hand it it, could that be possible?

After loosing his mate Jordan like that in the accident you'd think people would have only kindness in their hearts for a 12 year old boy who is emotionally he was hit with "your not a good Caption" Poor little boy broke his heart, but I think he has come out stronger and gave his energy to the little ones at school.

My goodness there is so much to catch up on here I will have to do an Aqua debs and say HI to person by person, this thread is massive!!!

I jumped on this morning and realised Caps lock was on for half of my post, remember that Petra, I had no idea it was yelling then you post back
DID YA HEAR THAT DEBS????

Funny girl I chuckled for days about it, so I'm fixing this one up PHEW lucky for me there are no posts from my attempt to say hi last night.

Well everyone at the cafe have a Safe, spritually rewarding and a loving christmas, followed by a wonderous New Year....

Much love gypsie :kiss:

OK love to all Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi gypsie,
Lovely to see you here, next year will be good for us all...I hope Jack is feeling better after losing his friend. Sounds like he will be able to concentrate more on his studies now and have a rest from being School Captain. You enjoy Christmas lovely lady......looking forward to seeing you in the New Year...
Love Always
lilly xoxoxooxox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Something disturbed my sleep and it's still only early.... 8) Christmas is almost here....jingle bells, jingle bells....Coffee or tea anyone....I'll make it...Chocolate cake....Mmm....it's not real so it won't add calories. I'd love a slice of pavlova with all that fresh fruit on it....
Love lilly xoxox :D
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hi just poping in to say hello to everyone.. Hope you all enjoyed and still enjoying your holidays! Five days off from work for me! whoo hoo,back on monday(work 3),then off for another 4! Can't complain there at all.

Love to all.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Merry Christmas everyone,,,,

been snowed in like crazy,,,,no power on Christmas Day

and the loss of a dear friend - on that day,,,,,

we were friends here on earth for 46 years,,,,,

so now I'm wishing you all the best for 2009,,,,get ready for another fast packed energetic changing year as we create our lives daily....

Bless your Hearts all my dear board siblings.....

love
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi loving family,

I have been thinking of all of you and sending love but it has been a little difficult inside right now so I have sort of hunkered down for a couple weeks.

Gypsie...How wonderful to see you on board. So often you have been in my thoughts....I have been thinking of the many changes in our lives this past year and when I think of you and your many moves over thae past years my head gets dizzy. I hope you and the family are settled and happy in your new home. Sometimes it takes a little time to feel at peace in new surroundings and that includes community and schools. (I am still working on that one myself.)

I am sorry that Jack has had such a tough year. It saddens me the pressures that are heaped on our children and the nastinest from adults and children alike when they have issues with some avenue of school life. I am sure Jack was a wonderful captain and there were most likely other things..ugly emotions..jealousy and the like behind those silly and senseless comments. It is so easy to criticise but how many of the critics stepped up to lend a hand? How proud you must be of him when you see the good that he accomplished while he was Captain. He has a good heart that young man of yours...a kind and caring heart much like his Moms. :)
Please come back as often as you can, Sis. We miss you in these parts and will always love you you know! :love

Hi Sher,
The building in Modesto sounds like a dream come true. Have you heard anymore about it? What a wonderful location for a recording studio right across the street from the arts center. Looks like the two would compliment each other. :D My fingers and toes are crossed for you...hope that it all works out for the best for you and Gorden. :finger: (The numbers certainly seem encouraging. :D )

PP, it was good to hear from you too. I was thinking about you last night. So grateful for the help and guidance you have given so many of us here.
So it sounds as if you have had quite an adventure over there in snowy Canada! Snowed in, no power, cooking gravy on a camp stove. :D What fun in a sort of nostalgic sort of way. I have a feeling it was a Christmas none of you will ever forget! :D

Aqua Deb I haven't been able to get you those recipes as promised but I will. My sister-in-law has been away visiting relatives in your old haunt (Colorado) for christmas this year. I 'll talk to her when she gets back and see about organizing some good recipes for you.

I loved this quote you gave Star.
"Remember, imagination is not the same thing as unreality."
I believe that our imagination is sometimes a link into another world..you gotta admit there are a lot of them out there in the far flung universe. Whose to say that we can't get glimpses of them from time to time...especially such creative people as authors and artists... I am so thankful for the little mysteries of the world that make life so interesting and precious.

Star, you said you believe in fairies. Well I do too. :) Some people can actually see them and interact with them like you can with the Midwayers. Alexander and Elina friends of ours from the MB have developed this skill. So I tend to be open minded about a lot of wonderful things now. Makes the world so much more colorful somehow. :D

Your area of the world, Perth was mentioned on the news last night. I was so sorry to hear of the fatal shark attack. Poor man was taken while snorkling in shallow water to boot. Saying prayers for his family. How shocked and saddened they must be.

Hey Heather! :hithere I am so glad to see you. And it is good to know you have some well deserved time off from work! Were you snowed in too like PP for the holidays?

Have to say hello to our lilly too... :hithere Pavlova with fruit sounds devine! Although I did wake up this morning and before George even opened his eyes told him I was starting my diet! (probably was hoping he was still sound asleep and wouldn't hear me! :lol: ) Of course that was then and this is now! Don't feel nearly as determined as I did a few hours ago. :oops:

Have a wonderful week everyone and enjoy those New Year celebrations that are just on the horizon now. :D
Love you all,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sandy,
After seeing myself on video.... :shock: :shock: Lol My bother insisted on taking a complete video of the Xmas get together....I'm on a diet...That camera caught me in the worst possible angles...Oh! dear...I have to laugh or I'd cry. My daughter didn't escape either...What a way to be jolted into exercising..it was probably a good thing really.
I've been getting some wonderful messages from our dear helpers and feel so humble and grateful. Some of the prompts I've had are timed beautifully. Love to yourself, George and everyone here at 11.11.
I love you all very much.
Love lilly xxoxo :D :D
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Helloooooo!

We had a storm a few days before Christmas and lost power for 2 days, back up on the 23rd....was getting a lil worried. Had a nice Christmas and still recuperating! LOL

O darn PP!

Sorry for the loss of your friend and hoping the best for you in 2009.

Of course everyone else as well!

(We are getting another storm on new yrs eve too) :roll:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hiya Heather,

yes, it's been a humdinger christmas that's for sure...

Joyce's funeral was today,,,,so I meditated during it....felt like I was there,,,,it's getting over the shock of the 'quickness' of it.....when a person's sick you have time to say good bye,,,,but I know she wouldn't have wanted that.....

we had no power all Christmas day....and like you,,,some good storms coming up still,,,,supposed to have some really high winds,,,and that usually knocks the power out....but nothing yet....

allan filled up the shelving in the garage with wood for me and shovelled off some pathways on the deck.....one out to the hot tub,,,but I'm thinking,,,when the ice melts I'll go out there....not before....I had a fall last year out there and fortunately only landed on my elbow,,,but it could have been my head (that's what happened to Joyce)....so,,,,no....I"ll use the indoor jetted tub for now....

so I call these days....HAPPY INBETWEEN EVERYBODY....

Lilly dear,,,,I know what you mean about the extra pounds on film....they say that pictures and movies put on 10 lbs that you don't haave....sounds good to me...

Blessings to all,,,

loves, pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
It gives one a shock when someone close passes away unexpectedly, even though we know it's not the end it still hurts and we miss them. Godbless Joyce.
I was thinking of you earlier and wondering how your Christmas went. Happy New Year to you and Allan. Fireworks are going off everywhere around here and my little dog is sitting with me...I bathed her earlier and she's all white and clean...she looked brownish from rolling around in the dirt...
Even though I don't actually make contact a lot you are always in my thoughts and the friendship we have is strong. This week was rough for me in a lot of ways....but hey, I'm still smiling and will make the most of my life. The love and wisdom received from yourself and others here has been invaluable. Hope the storms pass overhead and leave you in peace.
Love Always lilly xoxoxox LUV2 :kiss: :bike: :sunny: :cheers:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you dear Lilly,,,,

and to everyone on our 'secret' Secret thread,,,I hope we start off this New Year in the manner we wish to see it through....

So stand strong in the light,,,and the Loving Embrace of our Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia....

Happy New Year everyone...

loves and blessings,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,
Heather, did you get your new year's snow storm as they predicted? We used to loose power alot where I once lived much like pp everytime the wind blew it seemed. And it is at those times that you begin to relaize how much you take our modern convieniences for granted.
I used to get so bored in the evening when the power was out. There never seemed to be enough light from my home interiors fragrant candles to read or even play cards by. (man you get several of those things burning, each with a different scent, and you get a swimmy head in a hurry. :lol: Like my son, I lways forgot to buy nice big emegency candles when the weather was pleasant. :roll:)

Lilly, there were a lot of fireworks going off in our neighborhood too. Poor dogs, some of them don't take so well to all that noise. We spent a quiet evening at home watching the Sydney fireworks on TV. They were spectacular as always. They had these fireworks this year that they began setting off well before the real show actual started that simulated an electrical storm as it approaches. It was fascinating even from the television set. Have you and your family ever watched them in person from the banks of the harbor? The television personalities talked to people who had been camped there with sleeping bags and cooler, reserving their place on the banks for two days already. :shock: Not sure I love fireworks that much!

PP, I've been thinking about you and Joycie. You are in my prayers sweetie.
I am glad to hear that Allan has you set up with wood now and relieved that you are being extra cautious on the ice around the house. George and I should keep that in mind with the slippery algae covered rocks at the local beach. We were scrambling around on them at low tide this week when he slipped on one and cracked his ankle pretty good resulting in a wide wound that looks like it is going to be slow to heal. I am thankful he didn't hit his head and it sort of drove home that he and I should be a little more cautious and a little less cavalier about our health.
Still though, I dislike the idea of being so cautious that I don't experience with joy life around me. Suppose a nice balance and common sense is the way to go, huh?

Hope every one has a good week and finds happiness and peace in the New Year. :happy
Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
It seems like forever since I've been here. Sorry to hear that many of you are wading through some serious crises. Is it just me or do the negative situations seem to be on overload?

Aleah thought it was time I said, "Hello," to old friends.

Wishing you all a Happy, and healthy, New Year!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
Happy New Year to you and your family. :cheers:
Love lilly xoxox :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,

Its always good when you pop in and say hello. :D Hope you and the family have a happy healthy 2009.

Speaking for myself, it does seem that the negative has had the upper hand for a time, but it is all in my hands I think. I allow it with my attitude and my thoughts at times. There is so much to be grateful for though, so maybe I will simply concentrate on that along with finding reasons to smile and be happy in the moment even if it is nothing more than watching the industrious ants in their endless quest for food for their colony. (Outside of course..seems to work out best that way. :lol:)
It never ceases to amaze me when life lessons can be found in the most unusual of places.

How about you...are you well?

Hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,,,,

Wonderful to see you again,,,,

and Sandy,,,,thanks for all your support,,,,

BUT REALLY,,,,,,I'VE HAD IT UP TO MY CROWN CHAKRA WITH THE SNOW

our 20 x 60 roof over the dog runs collapsed on new years eve....

happy new year !!!! right....

like I said.....right up to the crown chakra,,,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still have to be thankful ---- there were no dogs in the runs.....

what a way to end the year,,,,,talk about going out with a bang !!!!

it's gotta be all up from here,,,,I'm keeping a positive outlook....

love and blessings to everyone,,,,

enjoy the beach you guys down under.....

xoxoxoxoxo
pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sandy,
I seem to have completely missed your last post Sandy, I like to watch the fireworks from the television like George and yourself. Actually there were so many going off outside around us it was amazing.
Thankyou for being such a kind and loving part of my life this past year or so....
Dear pp,
Lucky your dogs weren't out in the run when the roof collapsed...these things are sent to try us...Snow is beautiful and picturesque but it can be destructive too.
I'd also like to thank you for all your loving support which has been a source of strength and guidance. Looking forward to all this year brings, opportunities to give and receive equally.
Love Always
lilly xox LUV2
lilly

Post by lilly »

Good Morning Everyone,
It's lovely to wake up and feel like a corner has been turned, yes another one...Lol I'll put the kettle on.....Sandy...any chance of some cookies? Much Love to you all.
lilly xox :hithere :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :kiss:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello 11ers!

You all are so very sweet and my heart is so full of gladness to have the experience to know you, that there are tears rolling down my face!

Awwwwww! Loooooooove! :loves

God Bless you All this Year! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hugs to you Tannis xoxoxox
:kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello lovely family,
I'll put the kettle on.....Sandy...any chance of some cookies?
Funny you should mention that, Lilly, I have been fighting the urge all day to make some of my "not so world famous" chocolate chip cookies. May yet even though it is nearly 11:00pm. :lol:

Tannis...You light up our lives and spread love to all you meet. I am so blessed having you in my life... and that goes for the rest of you all too! :D

Hugs, :loves
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sandy,
I can almost smell those cookies..... :bike: I'll ride by and get a couple...
After getting on the scales I think not....Lol Lovely to share a tea or coffee with you dear friend. :love
Love lilly xoxox
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yeh had that storm Sandy and another and another and another comming this week! lol

OoOo,it sure is pretty out there but I will be happy to see spring!

I wanted to add,that I have been teaching myself violin (suzuki violin method)the past few months,its going O.K. looking into a few lessons(hopfully..she is full at the moment) just help it along and to nip some bad habits I may be developing. Its been a dream of mine to learn the violin since I was a little girl. I feel the music going threw me when I listen to it. So beautiful!
some days,when I am alone...lol...I pratice 3 hours,about an hour when family is here...hehehehe They are being wonderful,because they know how much it means to me. Thought I would share a lil of good in my life with yahs!

Well hope all is well and I'll have one of those cookies!

Heather xo

Th
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Heather,
Violin is so beautiful and soothing to the heart strings isn't it.
Love lilly xox :D
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Sandy wrote:Your area of the world, Perth was mentioned on the news last night. I was so sorry to hear of the fatal shark attack. Poor man was taken while snorkling in shallow water to boot. Saying prayers for his family. How shocked and saddened they must be.
Indeed... i'm inclined to stay away from the beach at the moment.. there are shark sightings every day. We have helicopters that fly over the water of the coast to look for sharks. If they see one they believe is threatening or is going to become aggressive, they sound a siren and get everyone out of the water. After the shark has departed, everyone is allowed to get back into the water.. but for every one shark that we see, there are probably ten that we don't. And it is also a little terrifying to have that siren go off when you're happily swimming ALL the way out (i always swim too far from the shore). Sharks apparently are attracted when you thrash about in the water, so you have to swim slowly and calmly to the shore..

When we have a shark attack.. there is always a debate over whether the shark should be hunted and killed, because it may be a danger to swimmers. I find this so unbelievably selfish and offensive, because we are in their habitat, not ours, and we should treat them with respect.

I'll stick to the local swimming pools.

Love
Star

**edit** just wanted to add, a young girl of about 14 was swimming with a friend when she was pulled under by shark. (this was a day or two ago).
She punched the shark in the nose, and remarkably, it swam away.
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.