Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh...I found it... Looks like you've got it perfected! :D and I must say it sounds like just what I have been looking for. :mrgreen: I haven't been able to find canned pumpkin here but there are small pumpkins to be found almost year round, the Japanese pumpkins, not the orange ones I am used to in NA. But I believe they are actually a little sweeter than the orange ones. I can bake one of those ahead of time and squeeze out most of the moisture to get the effect of the canned product though. ( hopefully :finger:) Do you know if some type of a brown sugar twin (fake brown sugar for those who need to watch the sugar they consumme) would work in this recipe?

I am so bad...here it is after 6:00 pm and I haven't given any thought to supper. :oops: (I think, though, that I do my best work under pressure. ;) )
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I sent a few ideas about the recipe options to your email address.

Interestingly, brief service-oriented distractions have been helpful in clearing my mind to make progress in the geometry studies. Today, I better understand the reason for the x:43 prompts: the 4/3 ratio of identical circles upon the sides of a heptagon are leading in a promising direction. I'm not certain yet if the 4/3 ratio will be part of the solution or is just a significant clue for the analysis of the heptagon.

And after receiving a lengthy email today about research of human source material in the UB, I'm beginning to sense the future role of any discoveries relating to these geometry challenges. If I were to formulate a thesis today, it would be that the UB is the epochal revelation that it claims to be and that the Midwayers have been important contributors to the birth of that revelation as well as continuing contributors/facilitators of personal revelation post-UB.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Further analysis of the heptagon seems to be showing a 4/3/2 correspondence of line segments (as isolated by the 7 circles drawn upon the sides of the heptagon). A quick search of the internet hints of a parallel association with this 432 concept:

http://www.omega432.com/music.html (The Importance of A=432 HZ as a concert pitch for music)

"This information was well known over a hundred years ago and Rudolf Steiner warned mankind that using "Luciferic Brightness and Arhimanic tones in music could bring a condensing of the satanic greed forces in the west instead of "C" Prime=128hz (Concert A=432hz) which he mentioned was "Christ" consciousness of ascendant energy and angel "Micheal" sun tone energy in the collective awareness in the evolution of man."

Rod
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Amigoo wrote:And after receiving a lengthy email today about research of human source material in the UB, I'm beginning to sense the future role of any discoveries relating to these geometry challenges. If I were to formulate a thesis today, it would be that the UB is the epochal revelation that it claims to be and that the Midwayers have been important contributors to the birth of that revelation as well as continuing contributors/facilitators of personal revelation post-UB.
Hey Rod,

Could you please PM me more about that e-mail and your thoughts/conclusions regarding the UB? If you don't mind, that is. I think you may be able to help me out.

Also I like that post about the 432 concept. :) Music (and audio) is an extremely deep passion of mine and has turned into an ongoing basis for enlightenment and discovery, you could say it is my geometry in that sense. Over the past year I have had many personal epiphanies and revelations regarding, for example, the function and nature of frequencies in this universe. I haven't checked out that link you provided yet but just wanted to say thanks for the little burst of inspiration.. as always. :D

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The apparent 4/3/2 foundation of the regular heptagon is now shown in Diagram 13 of the PDF file.

If "432" relates to the ongoing consideration of the perfect musical pitch (A = 432 hz), then the 7 sides of the heptagon might relate to the seven elements of music (pitch, rhythm, harmony, dynamics, timbre, texture, form) or to the seven letters of the musical alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F, G) ... or both ... or more: “If 10 is reflective of the material universe and 7 is reflective of the spiritual, 3 is reflective of a trinity union.”

Since the x:43 prompt eventually led to the discovery of 4/3/2 in the regular heptagon, I would not be surprised to discover that this geometric relationship is missing an element: 4/3/2/1

[my x:39 prompt just now inspires continuation of the research ... after these holidays]

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

In a dynamic universe of quantum proportions, "minor" details are easily lost ...

My research of the heptagon began with a circle having a perfect 10 units diameter. When I reviewed the design just now to plan for next year's research, the "missing element" immediately came into focus: it's that same circle - the alpha and omega.

The circle was removed in order to highlight the heptagon in the design. I'll restore it in the next version of the design.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The design was updated, highlighting significant lines and points in a regular heptagon.

The apparent 4/3/2 foundation of the regular heptagon seems to reveal a universe energy associated with the Pythagorean seven-tone scale, energy that inspires a more cosmic consideration of the 432 hz "perfect pitch".

In this design, the large dark blue circle is the beginning geometric object; when considered also as the ending object, the 4/3/2/1 sequence is completed - symbolism for the "perfect pitch" enclosed by the alpha and omega.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

By extending the vision, one can see the perfect 4/3/2/1/0 sequence in the design (Design 13 in the PDF file was revised). Perhaps, the "perfect pitch" is enclosed by the alpha and omega ... and then all of creation by the Supreme.

On cue, my smoke detector sounded its alarm at 10:11 am, but the alarm was real: a pot of mung beans, still cooking on the stove ... without water. At least the timing of the alarm was entertaining.

And more entertaining is this timing ...

The arrival of this design on 12/21/11 accompanies the one-year countdown to the beginning of the Mayan new era on 12/21/12.
(see also: http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financia ... OEHP00.htm)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

[an afternoon 1:23 pm prompt inspired this footnote to my previous post]

... and most entertaining is this unexpected convergence of creativity:

The "symbolic essence" of the ending design in the PDF file was penned months ago: “In the circles of life, the end is a beginning.” This descriptive essence, in association with Diagram 13, hints that this geometry project may also have a short-term purpose.

Even the sequential numbering of the design (Diagram 13) might be the result of Midwayer influence. From the Mayan article linked previously (a positive perspective on this ending era): "Thirteen was a significant, sacred number for the Mayas, and they wrote that the 13th Baktun ends ... ( o oo oo o o oo )".

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

A final reflection today on these recent posts ...

The method of drawing the geometry also supports the conjectured "Supreme" symbolism:

The large blue circle is the beginning geometric object (the "alpha"). Not until the sides of the isoceles trapezoid are extended upward is it obvious that another equidistant, small circle can be drawn on top (completing the 4/3/2/1 sequence) and that the top of the heptagon is the center of a larger circle (the "omega" which completes the 4/3/2/1/0 sequence).

But this is just human perspective - maybe the correct sequence is 0/1/2/3/4...

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/lightandlife.html

A new heptagon design to begin this year's countdown to the 14th Baktun, beginning o oo oo o o oo.

After a full day of physical labor (helping a friend construct a greenhouse), I was puzzled why I awakened at 2:00 am, just 3 hours after going to bed. It's rare for me to wake up this way.

Since I had been exploring the geometry of the heptagon for the past month, I suspected that it might be time for another discovery. So, I awakened my computer (the hard drive seems to appreciate the rest every night) and began the exploration. The new heptagon design reflects this early morning insight.

A quick trip to the kitchen for a bedtime snack (the second bedtime snack) was my reward for spending time on the computer so early in the morning. And a cooked turkey for this New Year's day sounded delicious ... but it was frozen. I knew that it wouldn't thaw in time to cook when I awakened later this morning (I was going back to bed), so I warmed the oven for a quicker thaw.

Why mention this? Because I debated what a proper quick thaw temperature would be and finally settled on 250 degrees F. Then, I looked at the clock to estimate how much time would elapse before I awakened. The current time was 2:50 am. A quick thaw prompt? Well ... I'll just call it entertainment. However, the 3:21 am prompt earlier was obvious - I consider this a "countdown" prompt when it occurs. And the geometry insight this morning hints that good progress was made during the exploration.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Rod,I love the name you give this prompt... 3:21... a perfect description....hadn't never heard that before. But by the sounds of it looks like things are taking off over there. I have no doubt from your past exploits that interesting, creative, and knowledgeable things are afoot.

So did you get to eat the turkey or did you fall back on something else a little less frigid? :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

While the turkey was cooking, I was invited to a New Year's Day meal ... and bringing a cooked turkey would have been inappropriate. So, it's now fully cooked, packaged in smaller portions ... and back in the freezer. Good gobbles for later!

The 3:21 prompt has been consistent enough for several years to know it as a "countdown", but this sometimes means a countdown to the next challenging lesson in life. So, I keep both party decorations and a seatbelt with crash helmet nearby when 3:21 appears.

Life's difficulties become more tolerable and surmountable when we stay conscious of our Adjuster's longer range plans for our journey to Paradise, a very long journey requiring continual perfection training and endurance testing. Good gobbles! (experientially speaking).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I needed to hear this today, Rod. Thank you! :D
Life's difficulties become more tolerable and surmountable when we stay conscious of our Adjuster's longer range plans for our journey to Paradise, a very long journey requiring continual perfection training and endurance testing. Good gobbles! (experientially speaking).
The way I'm going...looks like I am going to be paddle boating my way to Paradise. And anybody who has ever gotten into one of those deceptively innocent looking paddleboats knows how tiring and slow getting from point A to point B can be. Shoot, I think I could "dog paddle faster. LOL

One of these days...that crash helmet and seat belt will come in handy! We live in exciting times... scary sometimes but exciting too I suppose.

I bet your house smelled wonderful after returning from your New Years day festivities. The traditional new year's feast in my parent's southern home growing up was ham hocks, black eyed peas and cabbage. it was supposed to bring good luck.
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The mystery of prompt x:52 continues (has the symbolic capstone of the Great Pyramid arrived?) ...

Many weeks have passed during this geometry research (now focused on the heptagon) and prompt x:52 keeps appearing. As usual, no prompt has ever been found to be a direct clue to any of this research. But some of the prompts hint of important symbolism, at least for the future. Prompt x:52 is one of these.

Week after week, I have attempted to discover a geometry clue from this prompt, but I should know better - direct clues have never been found. However, I might easily believe that x:52 was meant to inform me that 52 days of intense exploration would be required to reach a plateau in this study of the heptagon. Certainly, almost two months have passed in this research.

While contemplating how to describe this unusual event occurring with my CAD software (used for geometry exploration), I glanced down at my computer clock: 2:22 pm. Most entertaining! The midwayers know about this event and expected that it would be shared:

The software provides a feature which displays measurements of lines, angles and other data about the geometic objects. A small box appears when you right-click on the object. Several weeks ago, I clicked on a particular line and this appeared for it's length: 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222.000 (52 2s). The full length was not visible in the box, but I was curious about all of the 2s and copied the length to a text file to examine this. Very intriguing! And I knew that I had not input such a length since I would have needed to tap on the number 2 key 52 times.

Today, I consider that event both symbolism related to the number 52 (probably for a future purpose) as well as a motivational "device" to keep me exploring the many times when I was nearly convinced that exploration was futile. The mystery about the continuing x:52 prompts and the line length event has indeed been motivational. But the value of the motivation is better appreciated by this analogy: this represented the extra effort required to stumble another mile to a watering hole in the desert when you believed that you could not do this.

Diagram 13 of the online PDF file was replaced with this latest heptagon design. The short horizontal line at the top of the pyramid (specifically, its length in relation to the diameters of the circles) was an important clue; sufficiently important to highlight it, creating the symbolism of a capstone at the top of a pyramid. As design, the relationships of the geometric objects are fascinating ... and seem to include the mystery of numbers 13 and 52.

[another prompt just appeared: 2:52 pm]

Here's an interesting article about the numbers 13 and 52 as they relate to the Great Pyramid (is 13 related to this year's ending "baktun"?):
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science ... -capstone/

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Further evolution of the "Heptagon Geometry 7" design (Diagram 13 of the online PDF file was updated) ...

This evolution of the design might reveal the mystery of the x:52 prompts (and the series x:51 - x:55):
the ratios of the numbers of small magenta circles. :idea:

As with the Great Pyramid, the inner chambers of the heptagon reveal some of the mystery of the geometry:

If 10 is reflective of the material universe
and 7 is reflective of the spiritual
3 is reflective of their trinity union.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

My previous posts (169576, -602, -629, -637) were not visible just now, but would have been a good recap for today's comments. No problem - I've been archiving all of my posts for this topic for future reference.

My previous comment about prompt x:06 now seems to relate to a new activity direction. The geometry is developed sufficiently (at least, to the limits of my abilities) and is ready to reflect the symbolism that has accumulated with the designs. My first prompt this morning (and the first view of a clock) was 9:06 am. 10:06 appeared when I decided that it was time to post these comments.

I edited the Heptagon Symbolism design (Diagram 14 of the online PDF file) one more time for better color and clarity. Its motivation message is another clue to this new direction: “The mysteries of complex relationships are often revealed during persistent observation and reflection.”

I've been extremely persistent - for three years - with the geometry research (more pattern analysis than traditional studies), but have not been persistent with formal meditation. Apparently, the time has arrived for me to get acquainted with x:06. This will occur soon - the geometry research material will be organized today (actually, just dumped to digital folders on external media since there are several thousand files) and stored in a safe deposit box. I mention this only because I've seen my x:46 prompt several times this week. This prompt, two digits of my safe deposit box number, seems to appear when a research plateau has been reached and it's time to archive the current materials.

So, with each geometry design now performing as a tessera in the mosaic of this long and mysterious project, x:46 will be respected today and x:06 will be patiently and persistently greeted starting tomorrow. It's time to replace the colors of the graphics software palette with the living hues of life itself.

A final greeting just now: 11:06 am

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rod,

I am terribly sorry you lost your posts. Many of us did as the message board was moved from one server to another. This side effect was overlooked and unfortunately no warning was given. so I ask that you please forgive those in charge and do not take the loss as personal.

I am afraid I have been out of action for awhile enjoying the 'heady work' of taking care of my first grandchild who was born on February 8. I would love to hear more from you as this thread has become a staple for me...granted my math skills made it not always possible to understand every discovery you made but the view of your co work with the celestials has always thrilled me and assisted in meditation itself as I studied the shapes and patterns allowing a walking kind of meditative state while viewing your beautiful and inspired geometric patterns.

I would so love to hear snipets of the new venture with the x:06...as well as where life's direction takes you in your personal pursuit of 'life's living hues.'
Love that phrase. :)

With Love
Sandy :colors:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Thanks for the explanation about the server. This is the more interesting post that was missing:

A "prompt penny" should be saved:

A month ago, I drove a friend to the hardware store to shop. She has vision impairment and cannot drive - I had volunteered to help her that day. In the parking lot, I noticed a penny on the pavement and mentioned it to my friend. I had stopped picking up pennies years ago because their value had decreased so much. I told my friend because she had just explained how a lucky penny in her shoe was hurting her toe and I thought that she might want to try a different "lucky penny" (humor).

She told me that the person who sees the penny first is the rightful owner of the found penny ... and that they should first wear it in one of their shoes to promote the good luck that it brings. Since I felt obligated to abide by the "rules", I put the penny in my shoe and forgot aobut it until I removed my shoe at bedtime.

I've been curious for months why x:06 prompts appear [2:06 pm when I refilled my coffee cup before coming to the computer; 3:33 pm just now]. x:06 is unlike the other prompts which appear for me and seems to have a more personal "essence". When I removed my shoe, I was going to toss the penny into a collection container (pennies go in, but never come out for use). However, curiosity motivated me to check the date on this shiny penny: 2006

I consider it a "prompt penny" and keep it in sight in my office. [postscript: after writing this, I decided to store this penny in my safe deposit box away from home. That day, I forgot to bring the penny with me - "keeping the penny in sight" may be important ... maybe a daily reminder to meditate].

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The Regular Heptagon is the most intriguing of the geometry designs ("Design 13" - click on the image on this web page to download the PDF file of this geometry research: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html ) Creation of symbolism is not my conscious intent when the geometry is first studied. Sometimes, symbolism begins to appear during the conversion phase when the geometry is transformed into a design. And sometimes, the total symbolism does not appear until days after the design is completed. The total symbolism of Design 13 may now be visible:

Once the large, dark blue connecting circle was added yesterday, the symbolism of the circuit of the seven Superuniverses was conceivable. The inner golden pyramid's link to our Superuniverse symbolizes our outward-to-inward material path from within our native universe to Orvonton central and then on to Havona, a path that does not include visitation to the other six Superuniverses (at least, not until we have first arrived on Paradise).

Design 13's description (a poetic interpretation of UB 36:2.4) was written for a simpler heptagon design several months before this more complex design was created: “If 10 is reflective of the material universe and 7 is reflective of the spiritual, 3 is reflective of their trinity union.” The numbers 7 and 3 have easily visible representation in the geometry, but 10 (representing the physical universe) remained mysterious for months.

With the completion of this design, 10 now appears as the total number of steps (upward, 5 on each side, along the inner sides of the pyramid, with the pyramid representing the watchcare and guidance of the Paradise Trinity). Within the small golden triangle at the top of the pyramid (perhaps, the Eye of Providence), the final two steps to graduation from our Superuniverse appear side-by-side. These two sets of steps represent our path to final integration of our physical and spiritual natures. Now, under the gaze of the Eye of Providence and with the continual nurturing of the Paradise Trinity during our Superuniverse ascent, we qualify for the long, restful journey to Havona.

The symbolism of the Midwayers' program of prompts appears in the center of the pyramid (the 5-under-3 magenta circles may relate to the x:53 prompt that I have been seeing for months). This 5/3 ratio also determines the geometry which eventually defines one side of a heptagon and the center of the circle in which the heptagon is inscribed (some lines are not shown). [a 10:53 am prompt just appeared] Since the total geometry of this design is first created when 5 adjacent horizontal circles are drawn, the resulting pyramid, then heptagon, then outer sets of concentric circles and final connecting circuit all symbolize our awakening realization of the inviting path from terra firma to Paradise.

Of course, this is just a simple interpretation of the experience and design.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

An afterthought ...

Do the five steps of physical/spiritual integration relate to the first five adjutant mind spirits presented in the UB (since the sixth and seventh "record only a qualitative function")?
And where have I seen this "5.3" association?

36:5.3 The central lodgments of the adjutant spirits on the Life Carrier headquarters world indicate to the Life Carrier supervisors the extent and quality of the mind function of the adjutants on any world and in any given living organism of intellect status. These life-mind emplacements are perfect indicators of living mind function for the first five adjutants. But with regard to the sixth and seventh adjutant spirits -- worship and wisdom -- these central lodgments record only a qualitative function. The quantitative activity of the adjutant of worship and the adjutant of wisdom is registered in the immediate presence of the Divine Minister on Salvington, being a personal experience of the Universe Mother Spirit.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The symbolism of the final image of this geometry study (Diagram 15 in the online PDF file) being posted on this leap year day of this new era year is intriguing! With this final image, all of the Greek challenges have been studied and solutions proposed. But rather than being proven solutions, the drawings attempt to suggest that "impossible" is not yet an appropriate term for any of the challenges.

And I seem to have been informed by the final inspiration for this series of studies that such proof may not be possible ... even if "impossible" is an inaccurate term for the concepts:

“Universe realities may persist without proof yet enlighten with undeniable brilliance.”

So, what is possible? Enlightenment about the continuing possibilities of life on earth ... and beyond the mortal experience.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The Big Bang ...

Re: http://news.yahoo.com/stephen-hawking-g ... 45526.html

"The Big Bang Theory" is getting a visit from Stephen Hawking. The renowned theoretical physicist will guest-star on the April 5 episode of the CBS comedy, the network said Monday. In the cameo, Hawking visits uber-geek Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) at work "to share his beautiful mind with his most ardent admirer"

This TV program announcement may seem inappropriate for this topic, but there's intriguing linkage: I had long wondered if some "impossible" geometry discovery would ever get Hawking's attention. After all, a stellar mathematician would certainly know the reasons why "squaring the circle" was proven impossible. When I learned of his scheduled cameo this Spring, the brief thought occurred that events were being coordinated by our celestial friends ... and that such a discovery may be approaching. A series of x:46 prompts this week (relating to my lockbox number and my interpretation of this prompt: a plateau has been reached - it's time to archive research materials) seem to confirm an approaching discovery.

A brief digression and symbolically related to this evening adventure: last night (before today's geometry plateau), I decided that my late afternoon nap had left me rested enough to push bedtime into the wee hours of the morning. However, I would need to stay physically active instead of performing my usual couch potato calisthenics (late night TV). Jalapeño Cornbread was my activity choice (baking it first, then eating a serving). Long story short: I was not alert enough and spilled a cup of egg mixture (milk, eggs, olive oil) onto the counter, into the stovetop (from there into the silverware drawer below) and onto the floor.

Immediately, I vowed not to curse, moan or exhibit any typical human response - this was an important stress test, I believed. I cleaned up enough of the mess to complete the baking (a very good online recipe), then spent the cornbread baking time taking the kitchen apart to remove all evidence of this egg coating. I was determined, methodical and persistent. The cornbread was excellent and I rewarded myself with dessert (a nibble of Chocolate Tessellation - another online recipe).

Lesson learned: another example of why I was not meant to be a doctor (a very brief college aspiration) ... although "chemist" might have worked if I could survive lab "accidents". So, a post-retirement kitchen lab became my compromise for those unrealistic careers. And now I have excellent experience with dishpans and mop buckets.

If the current geometry plateau represents significant progress, this late-night adventure provides intriguing - even mysterious - contrast. I still need to convert the CAD drawing into a design and will do that within a few days. But it seems important now to record the time of discovery: 12:22 am ... although my x:06 prompts (still mysterious) have been lurking nearby for many weeks [2:06 pm as I prepare to review these comments for posting].

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The Big Bang fizzle ...

My previous email mentioned the incorrect time: it was 12.22 pm (not am). Also, this research might show a method for proving that a circle is square (via Pythagorean triangles), but does not yet show how to perform that elusive squaring. Currently, the geometry focus is on creating the exact angle (half of the Angle of Squaring Radii (ASR) that is mentioned in the online PDF file). No problem, I need rationalization to keep enjoying the Chocolate Tessellation with abandon.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rod, I smiled my way all through your wonderful posts. Thank you my friend. I needed some smiles tonight. It is always good to read both of your geometric and your kitchen adventures.
hmmm....I could go for a warm piece of cornbread about now. :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy