The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Dinner was delicious, the kids were a noisy bunch keeping us on our toes.....I'm quite tired tonight and will turn in early.
Need to sit in stillness for a while. I feel a change in myself as I grow to understand what our George has been telling us. He really deserves a lot of appreciation. And Sandy too and the many others who work so hard to get the message across. LUV2
Where is that Gypsie girl........Love to you and all the boys in the house, you're out numbered. Everytime I see a plane I think of you...... :happy
Love lilly xxxxx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly,,

Glad dinner was such fun....
Need to sit in stillness for a while. I feel a change in myself as I grow to understand what our George has been telling us. He really deserves a lot of appreciation. And Sandy too and the many others who work so hard to get the message across
Yes, I find this happening too Lilly.....it takes a willingness for our hearts, and minds to open and understand.....no resisting...

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Me too! :)

Been out in the yard most of the day,raking,cleaning up old trees and wood,from hurricane Juan! Still a mess out there threwout the woods..going to be a busy summer.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Heather,
well, now,,,you can relax....

it's pouring rain,,,,off and on out here on the west coast...

oh gee,,, a bit of :sunny: at the moment,,,,,ah,,,,that was a moment for sure,,,,it's gone again....

so no,,,cleaning up outside for me....too wet,,,,and cold,,,,but it's like the weather we usually have in February.....not April....

hmmmmm,,,,all the tree blooms, blossoms,,,,are a month behind....

enjoy your evening...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp and Heather,
It's pouring down here on and off and a little chilly......nature has it's way of trying to balance things out with all the pollution and stuff to contend with. I've been putting my used tea bags and leaves in the garden instead of in the garbage.
I don't have a compost bin as yet which is naughty, so much can be composted. On my things to do list......
Hope everyone on this wonderful thread is safe and well. Tea for ten, ladies...... Love lilly xx :kiss:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Lilly, we have a compost bin, it's called Phil! He eats everything!

Hello you gorgeous lot, I have been not well, let us say! and having problems with this darn machine. There's a smilie (sure we've all seen it?) which I could use: the one with the smilie banging his head on the screen. Or the one where it's got a sledge hammer to it! That's been me lately! I got Sandy worried and felt bad about that, see coz I could feel my 11:11er family's vibes all the time. Been having serious hauntings and this daily. Either my kid's and I are mass-hallucinating or there really are earth-bounders peeing us off every day!
Mathilda has 2 big Guardian Angels with her the whole time! I've glimpsed Them on a few occasions. My TA (God) had a word with me and managed to convince me that I am being protected and healed not only by Celestials but my living friends, and I thought of you lot. :happy
Anyway, nuff about that! Except to say, Mathilda recently saw (she just told me) a woman in a white robe with long black hair appear in her bedroom. She was smiling down at her. Mathilda turned and cried out to me to come, when she looked back she walked away a bit then disappeared. She's seen her twice!
Today I had 4 experiences but I won't waffle on, they seems somewhat sad, rather than bad. Phil scoffed after the kid's finally told him about their experiences: "Ghosties and ghoulies! What utter nonsense!" Word to that effect. And immediately there were 5-6 loud bangs above us on the top floor! :shock: Shoulda seen him jump!

Yah Sarah, living in a roomy 3 bedroomed tent in ....(wait for it ladies and gentlemen...drum roll and an applause please)...Corsica for, what? 3 weeks, 4 tops, is my idea of heaven after living for 5 months with a bunch of...whatever they are's...in a fridge-of-a-house! In fact, I would never have appreciated life as a free Gypsie had I not experienced this hell.
Talking of Gypsies, where is SHE? I lurked and lolled about the place whenever I could, and see she's not around!
GYPSIE: Where are you lovey? And where's my skirt? only kidding! I've turned into a human barrel since we got here. Size...erhem: 16Brit size that is, 14US and 44-46 European. Like I told Sandy, I said to Phil: (who is also getting rather large, "There's something big between us!" and he said quite sadly: "Aw Pet, it's gonna be all right, you'll see, don't give up now!" and I laughed and laughed, prodded his bulging midrift and said: "I meant THAT, ya dozy pratt!" He was not amused!
Blimy! My cool John Lennon t-shirt is so tight now, HE looks fat! :lol:
People ask: "Who's the fat git on your t'shirt!" I turn around and there's the man again only normal... :lol:
I will try your diet Sarah!

Love you all, Pet XXXXX

HUGS, KISSES AND MORE HUGS AND KISSES (onthe cheek though, :D )

(I'm gonna do a course in Corsican, on Corsica, of course :lol: )
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I have had a few nice days here,was out again cleaning and cleaning.Still alot to do out in the wooded areas.

I am tired! lol

Going to have rain on Thursday,so I will be relaxing.

Wow,Pet, Been thinking of you.

*hugs* all
Last edited by SheraX on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hiya Petra........

Gosh i hope you find a home soon, sleeping in a tent..? :shock: You are not fat, size 16 is the shape of a REAL WOMAN.... who actually eats food... :) I saw Corsica on tv a few days ago, it is gorgeous there and you can buy a family house for 70K...

I wish you all the best....

((((Big hugs)))))

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
Glad you're moving out of there soon and that Mathilda and you are feeling better. It's probably just as well that Phil can't feel the ghosties......it's not fun...
It happened to me here years ago. Even the doctor that came to see me said, " There's something here." heaters made no difference and it was like an ice box......Had to get the ghost busters in.......nobody wanted to stay here with me either.....except my Mum. Everything is fine now.
Corsica has beautiful beaches, I looked it up on the net. Do hope Phil, yourself and the children find a nice place there.
You are all in my thoughts, maybe you could write a book about all this someday......You've got a great style....
Take care you voluptuous thing, John Lennon wouldn't mind being expanded a bit would he......haha Love to you and Phil and the girls.
lilly xxxx
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Heather needs to pay more attention to the posts..I skipped over important info..O my!

Fixed it and hope many people missed that! ha!

:oops:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Yeah Heather, like WHAT??? Important info? Oh yeah, Pet is fat now, PP had a dinner party the other night, Sarah found a diet...need I go on, I could ya know??

Heather: that's the whole point of this thread thatGypsiecreated! She started with the hope of discussing the book and dvd and whatever of The Secret! What she actually created was a Cyber coffee house, as you're all wont to say, involving the 11:11 Family...everyone and anyone can join in and add their opinion quite safely and securely (so long as it's not bad, rude, vulgar (I should know) to the Site, because we all know....it is not just guarded most times with the mods and admins, but with the Midwayer's themselves! Ever wrote a PM or POST and it wasn't sent?...There you go! ....

I'm sorry, I just miss the lovely Gypo, Pykie beautiful lassy!!

I missed you too Heather. Not as much, because I don't know you so well, but I still missed you sweety!!

I've said enough...thing is, I'm gonna be 'puterless in 3 weeks time and for about...

...I dunno! Long time at least! But Corsica must have cyber caffs??

Sarah! Come on over will ya??? We'll have a right laugh, I can feel it!! Corsica now, babes! Does that not tempt you? We will snorkel during the day, and sip shandies (or whatever ya fancy) during the evenings! And that goes for EveryOne! No-one knows you in Corsica surely? You can wear your rara skirt if you like?? ( :oops: hope i did not offend there)??

Petra XXXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Lilly, could you PM with the details on what you last wrote??

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:oops: No the fact that you are living in a tent....and I said what a busy home you have...Sorry sorry.

Said a prayer for you tonite in my meditation. *hugs*
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Everyone......(I"m done with the name game),,,,we're all here,,,and we know it....so unless there's something really specific....

Over here in North America,,,,there are so many tv shows,,,that are about haunted houses,,,,,,,house hauntings,,,,,that I just shiver to think that's what Pet and her family are going through....

I'm thinking that there should be 'something' we can do 'spiritually',,,,as a group,,,,and send over some celestials,,,,to clear it out....

unless someones got a handbook on how to send earthbound spirit into the Light for Pet......we'll probably have to call the Rescue Mediums!!!!

Pet...Corsica sounds wonderfully warm,,,,and friendly,,,,,I sure hope you get there soon....

oh,,,,and,,,,correction for you,,,,it was Lilly that had or went to the dinner party........me 90% of the time,,,,I eat alone....

anyway ladies,,,,glad to see everyone together again.....

I recently saw Gypsie post on the healing thread.....so she's here!!!!!

love to all,,
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Sarah! Come on over will ya??? We'll have a right laugh, I can feel it!! Corsica now, babes! Does that not tempt you? We will snorkel during the day, and sip shandies (or whatever ya fancy) during the evenings! And that goes for EveryOne! No-one knows you in Corsica surely? You can wear your rara skirt if you like?? ( hope i did not offend there)??

Petra XXXXX
Snorkling and sipping shandy in Corsica sounds great Pet, i'm just imagining it as i type......Image ...Unfortunately i don't have the funds to even take a trip to the local zoo right now... :roll: ..... Must dash....

Take care all....Image

(((Love))))

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey there "Secret" fans!!!!!!!!!!!! I have reapplied the ways of the "Secret" to my life and now it includes a "Wishboard."

I am happy to say that since I was at home with my anemia...I gained back some of my weight that I lost..around 6 1/2....Oh my gosh!! LOL!!

Anyways one of my wishes is to go down 35 lbs by Fall 2008. Listen to this!!!!!

On March 31, I weighed in and I was 6 1/2 lbs over the last weigh that I had while losing slowly. It's been 10 days since March 31 and I've dropped 5 1/2 lbs.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it..I love it...I love it!!

Liz :D

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Liz,
Great, go girl, I'm adding things to my wish board right now.......Lol
I could drop a few kilos myself.....keep going you lovely , happy, bright light. Love lilly xxxx LUV2
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

lilly wrote:Hi Liz,
Great, go girl, I'm adding things to my wish board right now.......Lol
I could drop a few kilos myself.....keep going you lovely , happy, bright light. Love lilly xxxx LUV2
Thank you !!! I will I will!!

Liz

Child Of God and The Law Of One woo hoo!!
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Congrat's Liz,,,,

take it slow,,,,and it'll stay off....

glad to hear you ladies have a wish board,,,,have fun!!!!!

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I'm here Petra, for the first time in years I shut up, it was suggested in my AC Meditation, WHY??? how can I hear what i need to learn if I keep posting and chatting. I have been here baby, just posted on the meet up thread, cruise over I kinda wrote to you :oops:

I just felt everytime I posted advice would come back to me, maybe it's an overflow from the dufficult times last year but I really wasn't asking some for advice I was just sharing. Hope no offence taken, I do not wish to mix it up, it's easier to say in person actually..

So I am here and it looks like I'm posting again which is good for me...

I do love and care for each and everyone of you...

As Bing would say throw some love to the wind..........

love ya Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:hithere
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
I may have been one of the ones who sent advice, it would have been out of Love....and a desire to see you happy. I do understand where you are coming from and love your honesty.
lilly xxx :love
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gypsie,
I may have been one of the ones who sent advice, it would have been out of Love....and a desire to see you happy. I do understand where you are coming from and love your honesty.
me too Gypsie,,,, I couldn't say it better....

thanks Lilly

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All
Hi Heather the girl who gardens, I was thinking of you
today and went :cry: oh I wish I could help clean up leaves it's good for the soul having a garden. I miss my hundred year old garden and house, you know the camellia was around 100 years old :shock: but no more what was hey gang?

Yesterdy we put an offer in on a 130 year old house, it's a terrace (which i know nothing of the era) Victorian I think. The sweet old couple have been there for 36 years, so much love in there, it is rather spanish influenced, arch house I called it. If we get it I will have my work hard, they tiled over the silky oak floors :roll: I have no idea if that can be saved. It has stairs leading to a landing then they split off in two directions, don't forget the red shag pile carpet on those beautiful old stairs and the wallpaper, just everywhere. So advice is welcome and i eat my hat, isn't it funny in life how we say something only to feel different later? Maybe it's about getting out a niggly feeling and then it goes to the wind (Hi Bing).
I guess what I'm saying is even in cyber world we can have our little bits pop up but it is all about learning each others parts, all of which make us the beautiful complex creatures we are. :lol:

Finally the heat is leaving Sydney :lol: the leaves are starting to fall and it's soon time to wash the winter wollies..

Maybe Petra it's true through adversity we grow, once I let go of the pain abou my home God handed me another, blessed we are..

Love to all Gypsie

Oh I really didn't direct that comment at one person, I am included, Miss advice I am :roll: the healing forum is full of people who need that energy many of us can harness, it's all good :lol:
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gypsie,

That's so great,,,,I truly hope you get your 'new to you' lovely home,,,

you'll be busy there for sure....

Well if your heat is leaving Sydney,,,,it should be coming up here soon,,,and I'm waiting with open arms...

your leaves are dropping and ours are just starting to blossom forth...

new maple tree seedlings are popping up all over the place,,,,which means unfortunately I have to be going around and picking them out...
or I'd be very quickly really living back in the woods.....the paths must be kept clear.....

so, I'm sending good wishes and hopes for you guys

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation: