The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Tox,
It's not really about money, if that's what some are asking for and they receive it then good for them. I think the general idea is to be happy and content, peaceful, feeling fulfilled and doing the things you love to do, that bring this about. Have another think about it.
Love lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi y'all,,,

Talking about this secret 'greed' thing......I think that's what bothered me about it,,,,but it never really clarified until you guys put it in perspective.... cuz that just what I thought,,,,all they were doing was putting the emphasis on 'what you want' materialistically.....I can't remember much being on the spiritual part of it at all.....if it was there, I missed it....and it's also the reason why I would keep harping on the fact that it was based on Abraham's channeled teaching.....sure they taught how to 'manifest',,,,,but they also taught, that you had to be a higher vibrarional being....and they taught you how to do it.....

Notice????? how these teachings have been resurfacing again in the last couple of years???? and the progression of it??????

not saying it hasn't been around before, it certainly has.....but as each shift in consciousness happens,,,,,we take the next step......

just over the last couple of years,,,,,we've had.....

Abraham, Ask and It Is Given followed with The Law of Attraction,,,
The Secret......
All the stuff coming out about the Prophecies,,,,,the re-uniting of the Condor and the Eagle.....2012......
All the energy shifting,,,,,with huge earth healing meditations going on ie...Fire the Grid.....The Holon Balance.....and so much more.....

The increase of 'prompts' of our Celestials,,,,,,a greater 'awakening',,,,we are moving forward.....

and the latest sweeping the world,,,,,via our internet communication which is being called the communication highway of the new world....

the New Earth,,,,,(the Eckhart Tolle/Oprah online course)

and I'm getting it's purpose is for the greater awakening to the multitudes to understand 'EGO' and how it got us to where we are now, not only personally but on a collective conscious level.

I loved The Chief's message today......don't they always put it in perspective for us.....

OH BEFORE I FORGET.......

Laura is on a couple of weeks hiatus,,,,,travelling with her husband.....she called me ???yesterday??? and said she was in 84 degrees,,,,,and my feet are cold as I type......

they're having a good time,,,,,discussing alot of stuff,,,,,processing....
and may not be home for a couple of more weeks.....

So I said I'd let the mb know she hasn't dropped off the face of the earth.....just flying around on it in a semi.....

ALSO, I did have a wonderful lobster dinner last night....mmmm good....

love and light to all
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Tox Laximus
New Friend

Post by Tox Laximus »

Once I seen an after image of someone that was either yellow or green and glowed, I'm colour/color blind so yellow and green look the same to me, the image was around 6 metres behind the person and done exactly what the person in front was doing, and when I looked at this after image thing it disturbed the person in front and they told me to stop it, dunno what it was and proberbly never will, could of been angels following someone, could of been a waking dream, the point is I cant say what it was because I dont know and making up stuff to explain it is wrong and misleading, and offering false hope has held back this planet thousands of years.
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

I know your right Petra it's weird how it can all come crashing down, emotionally I mean. We lost our home last year as well and it took about 6 months to hit me :shock: OH NO MY GARDEN IS GONE

But you know gang that house came through the law of attravtion, I think I shared it a while back. My sister and I were driving past her friends house in this groovy country town, you know old house, Tibetan flags ect... and I remember clearly thinking 'how did they get that I will have that as well' 12 or so years later I live across the street :lol: :lol:

So it gets taken, my girlfriend who had two beautiful twin girls died a few years ago from cancer, she wrote...

Deb, this all means nothing, I have the most beautiful home, in the most beautiful suburb of Sydney (Queens Park) and I'm dying, Deb, I'm dying.
I would give it all away today if they said I could stay with my girls.

She passed away 6 weeks later, Virginia I remember your words and you understood, it all meant nothing. Her husband said to me "she had a lot to loose" and she did.

Tox I understand what you are saying but if you read this thread from the beginning (good luck) I mean make a cuppa, pull up a comfy chair and follow our journey you will see we agree with you. The magic of this thread is about UNITY, we have pulled the Secret this way and that, had over 54,000 hits and 1155 posts. The magic of this thread is you pick up the needle and sew the next part of the tapestry. The amazing part is The Secret woke hundreds of thousands to the concept of hope, not greed but hope.

Oh Petra let me send you that gypsy skirt, please is was $10 and it's a size 12 girlfriend. We are gonna be OK Petra I just know it. Today was better and therapy was great, I am moving towards solutions. It's also wonderful Tox we have a safe place to share the whirlwind in our heads, this is an international coffee house and everyone is welcome.

Thankyou beautiful friends who have been there, yet again, I will be there for you, promise AquaDeb, PP, Lily, Sandy, Heather, Jill, Seeker, Laura and countless others I am forever in your debt and the law of attraction is working, bringing people together, just like I prayed for....

Much Love and thanks Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Tox, you wrote:
the point is I cant say what it was because I dont know and making up stuff to explain it is wrong and misleading, and offering false hope has held back this planet thousands of years.
I hope you're not insinuating that we're making it all up about seeing/hearing Celestials? Millions of folk can't all be wrong or misleading? Anyway, with me when I saw a Celestial, they looked nothing like how I imagined as a child, and most importantly it was the overwhelming love that accompanied the celestial which convinced me. The people on this board are not offering false hope, just sharing our real experiences.

Have a marvellous day! Wish I was in good ol' Blighty right now...tucking into a fry-up at a greasy Joe's cafe. Then off to do my favourite thing...browsing in a book shop!

Love, Petra XXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey PP, thanks for telling us about Laura, I was thinking of her this morning and wondering why she hasn't been around for a while.

Hey Gypsie, there's a few good things about being a nutter at the moment...I lost 6 kilo's! Straight up...when the doc weighed me I said: "You must be kidding, your scales are wrong! I was 65 a week before I left Wales!" and he said: "Well, you're 59 now!" That's why i have hardly any clothes...they don't fit me. I bought some new ones when we first came here but Phil shrunk them all in the wash. Thalia fits into them haha. Now I'm wearing the same jeans or jog pants and Phil's tops, hahaha Lokk a right 2 & 8 but who cares eh?

Love and miss you ALL, Pet xxx
Last edited by Petra Wilson on Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I must have missed something here or post went in at the same time, dear Tox I noticed on another thread you said something about mental hospitals, now this you are only kidding arn't you?

With a beautiful dog like that I don't think you are having a go, I think your having fun, well at least I hope that is it :oops:

Much love to all I am off the my AC...

PP lobster YUMMY
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Lobster? :cry: Alas! Allergic! I had foie gras the other day...and felt terrible days later when I saw a programme how they bloody make it! Poor geese. I thought of our two geese and nasty little gits so they were, I'd never have done THAT to 'em!
I'm eating so much less meat now. Legumes are nice, but boring.

Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie and Petra,
My ex sister in law passed away quite a while ago and she lived in a million dollar address, which in the end meant nothing, leaving behind two lovely children. Her husband was very career orientated and also snobby. She gave me some violets to plant in the garden when she was healthy, they disappeared in time and I forgot about them. The week she passed away I noticed a single violet right in the middle of the lawn as you walk towards the front door.
We are so lucky to have each other and I love you all so much.
lilly xxxxxx :D
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Thanks for letting us know about Laura.

Still havn't read from the beginning here...I never sit in front of computer for long periods..up and down.Suppose I could read a page..do a few things then go back. LOL

:lol:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi again Guys, Sorry, but I'm going to go right off-topic here.
Gypsie you wrote me earlier about our children and asked about Manny, whether he was psychic...well, I'm not sure, but he does have prophetic dreams a lot. What he is, is a right comedian! He was telling me yesterday about his whole day...from beginning to end, (it almost took about 6 hours to retell, lol). He was telling me about some bully in class bothering Mathilda by pulling her hair, Mathilda just tried to ignore it all the time, so Manny puts his hand up and calls out: "Maitre!" only he pronounces it "Merde" at the top of his lungs! The whole class was in an uproar at this and poor Manny was completely baffled. Teacher took him aside and quietly explained what merde means and how to pronounce Maitre! (Master, or Sir! Not Shi* !! ) :lol:
I get this every day with him, never a dull moment!

Cheers everyone, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Oh my God, Petra, that is too funny!
Having lived in France and learned the nuances that a tiny change in pronunciation can make on the difference in meaning, I remember well situations like this.
Good for Manny cracking up the whole class. How do the French pronounce his name by the way--Mon-knee or Monet?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone,

I'm off line for a few days.....bit computer problems....

darned technology...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Manny is so so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: I was feeling blue and re-read your post this morning and got it :roll: I am as thick as...

Petra PLEASE send me your postal details via my personal email or PM, I had a dream last night you were spinning around like Gypsy in that skirt, lets do it ??????? :cheers: The AVI skirt.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so tired this morning, thank you Lily for your kind PM, marriage has been a bit rocky, we are really struggling with the internet and the kids, one seems to be addicted to XBox live :oops: Any other parents having trouble with the net? We shut down his twin's Bebo and Myspace account as he was stressed out of his mind, how many friends, bullies ect... where's Manny when we need him :sword: You are so kind Lily how lucky are we to live so close to each other????

The power kids can have over others online I feel can be dangerous, I read not long ago about a 13 year old girl in the US hung herself because another girl's mother was posing as her new boyfriend. How awful can some people be? What drives a person to be so cruel to a child just because they no longer hang out with our own. Those poor, poor parents had no idea the internet was creating so much anguish for their child and it came from a neighbour posing as a friend. It is uncharted waters here, we have raised two older children and I am certain it is more complicated today because of the internet and mobile phones.

My boys are like most of the 11:11 children, we are blessed to talk openly about sprituality and the power of prayer. Beautiful Stephanie became a daily conversation in this house and now her photo is in a classroom, children looking at her as they pray, it's beautiful.
Chris threw a pebble into a lake and the ripples travelled across the ocean, so there is this great side of the internet. Without the internet we wouldn't have each other so I find myself even more confused.

The law of attraction certainly worked in our house this week, one of the boys landed a nice little filming job. So I will be sitting a few doors down from where my father worked on Sydney Harbour in a dirty old slipway which is now funky offices. The world has changed so much from those days when I walked into that building as a child. Now my child walks in there, auditions and a script is delivered within 24hours :shock: As I waited for him to do his audition I ran my finger over the beautiful old wood, closed my eyes and remembered the slipway as it was 40 years ago, I could almost smell the seawater and tobacco.

I felt like an army of Angels were with us Sandy and have no idea why?

OK I have rambeled on,
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
The internet is a wonderful tool but also within it's workings are many predators and traps for the young and innocent. Children must be monitered, like yours are. It can be like a dark alley....
I'm really pleased for your son, he sounds very keen to follow his dreams like my grandaughter. They are naturals, born with talent and focused on what they want....
Have a great evening Dear Gypsie with your lovely family.
Love lilly xxx :D
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All

Just got home and have a lovely messge from PP to say her computers are all still down, 3 of them :duh

She said she is missing us all and said to say HI :hithere
love to all Gypsie from Australia via Canada to the entire planet :lol:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone..

Gypsy, congratulations to Billy and the family! Has Billy's filming started yet ? I loved your words about the studio and how you remembered the way it once was...I am like that. I can touch things and feel the way it once was...like the old wooden steps leading from the second floor of my Grandmother's old farmhouse. As kids, we used to bump..bump..bump down on our backsides all the while squealing with delight...Later, as an adult, when she passed away. I once again sat on the steps and closed my eyes and was transfered to those long ago days...could even hear the laughter and excited voices again...

If you felt that you had an "army of Angels" with you dear Deb than I suspect you did :) ...with your wonderful intuition. :wink: You have a connection with Andréa, a Primary Midwayer, who often has other Celestial students in tow, so you may indeed have had many Celestials following you around that day. :roll:

Please tell PP we miss her if you get a chance to speak with her. I miss Laura too. Will be so glad when she is home again. Hope she and her Hubby are having a nice trip!

I love each and everyone of you...I'm sorry I haven't made it here very often. I get so behind and the thread moves so quickly. But I try to read and keep up with the sometimes funny, sometimes amazing, sometimes sad happenings at this wonderful meeting place.

Warm hugs!
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

That is where she is..no computer would make me feel so isolated..lol

Looking forward to having you back PP! :)
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello all you lovelies,

Well, I've been bounced and tossled all that my body could take. I had this urge to get home and get crackin :? I'm still wondering what that messages was about. I was down south and traveling through Arizona thinking of all of you, the wonderful energy and beautiful nature, it was great.

I took the time with my husband to read "The New Earth" so that we both could experience it and did we ever get an overwhelming shift of consciouness. I would read about 1 or 2 chapters a day and after each one we would just take it all in and as we progressed through the chapters we both looked at each other and felt that it had been written just for us. It was a wonderful enlightening venture which we have just begun. I really missed my meditation though and perhaps that is why I got off the big rig :lol: . I really wanted to see my grandchildren and children in Louisiana, but I just knew it was not to be right now :wink: .

PP, Happy Anniversary to you and Allen and I bet you really enjoyed your date LUV2 . I was up near Seattle and wishing that I could just pop in and see you, but I guess we have to wait until our planet removes the borders :roll: . I have never held a passport and the only one I hope I ever need will be the one taking me home to my creator.

Thanks for updating me with Oprah webinar, it was great to find that they were archiving them to be viewed upon demand. Also thanks for letting everyone know I was on a roadtrip and I really never got anywhere :P . It was just what I needed to re-energize me and get me through eternity :wink: I imagine I will be doing billions more :lol: :lol: .

Sorry to hear you having computer problems, do you know whats causing the problems?

I imagine my detox would be blackish because I use to live in Louisiana :roll: I've never seen such obvious pollution, they even nic named one bridge over the Mississippi River "cancer alley", of course growing up in California the brown smog would be so thick it actually would stick on your clothes. We have some very sad situations on this planet and its time for change.

Gypsy, When are you going to work? You will make new friends and have new adventures when you start working. I can tell you how to make friends anywhere you go, first select someone and speak, its that easy. Don't judge them or yourself and you will just be like a flower attracting all those honey bees. As you gain momentum new friends will come and go, but always remember that you have us.

Quit listening to all that menopausal stuff and start asking in meditation for complete healing from those dreadful symptoms. You had the surgery, so you must have the symptoms "only if thats what you want" remember its only thoughts and you can change them at any moment :wink: . I've been using positive affirmations for my sinuses and when they start building pressure "I declare peace and harmony indwell me and surround me at all times" and my headache and pressure is relieved, give it a try when your feelng those Menopausal symptoms, it sure cant hurt anything.

What's the name of the movie Billy is going to be in? I know what you mean about the internet causing problems but good parent's like you, Petra, Kim, Anne, Heather, Liz etc. will be the difference for your children and grandchildren by teaching them to love instead of hate. The more the vibration grows on this planet the more love will be prominent instead of bullying, so just keep an eye on yours and keep them safe.

Pet, you need to accept you for who you are a beautiful woman with a zest to life that is as vast as an ocean. You just need to accept where you are now and move forward become happy and watch the weight fall right off you. I know your adjusting to your new home but your home is you and always you no matter where you are physically. I love you and sure miss your great stories, so get creating some.

Sandy, we hear so little from you lately and we miss you. I loved the way you described your Grandmother's stairway and reminincing. I too was feeling joy in reminincing this week, I would hear a song of long ago and remember my enthusiasm for living and energy bubbling all over "my cup runneth over", okay who will guess that movie?

How is everything going for you and our sweet George? I know you have been busy with new messages, but darling how are you?

Lilaslight, you have my attention now you live in the Bahama's and you lived in France, how did that happen?

Heather, I'm glad you missed me and good luck reading this humongous thread. I believe you better make a party pot of coffee and invite all the celestials. How's things been going in your neck of the woods? Everytime I think of Louisianna I think of you :? do you have any relatives down in that area? You know many Acadians came from Novia Scotia.

Lilly, that was a beautiful show of love regarding your sister-in-law and the violet. Do you feel it was sent to you to let you know she now knows what living really meant?

Kim, I like what you had to say to Gypsy and feeling good enough and to listen from within. I know this has been a problem for me and I imagine many to forgive ourselve's, it seems to be one that has been the most difficult for me, but I'm hedging it down little by little. The fact that I'm aware of it is a major move forward for me. As soon as I hear myself putting myself down I tell myself that "I Love me and who I am" and that I'm willing to change.

Aqualeaf, I loved your inspiration for Gypsy and I'm sure we all got something out of your wisdom. Taxes!! those stinkin Taxes!! I got to do mine as well, I certainly dont want to miss the kicker to just pay off more taxes I owe :wink: :lol: Did you do well at the gallery?

Welcome Tox, I hear your negativity just dying to get out. If all we do is look at whats wrong with something and not the benefits that we are being negative. I saw "The Secret" and I have not practiced manifesting for my personal gain, I actually realized that it simply meant to become positive because your will reap what ye sow, if you know what I mean. Its best to take what resonates with you when you view something, it may not be meant for you but it is for someone else :wink: .
Once I seen an after image of someone that was either yellow or green and glowed, I'm colour/color blind so yellow and green look the same to me, the image was around 6 metres behind the person and done exactly what the person in front was doing, and when I looked at this after image thing it disturbed the person in front and they told me to stop it, dunno what it was and proberbly never will, could of been angels following someone, could of been a waking dream, the point is I cant say what it was because I dont know and making up stuff to explain it is wrong and misleading, and offering false hope has held back this planet thousands of years.
So what exactly did you mean about making up stuff? Why cant you just explain your situation and perhaps learn for yourself from within what you experienced :wink:. You may very well have answered it your were awakened, if not it would have a least aroused me to find out what the heck that was :P . Enjoy your journey and we hope that you pull up a chair and have a cuppa joe with us whenever you like.

Bing, we should all learn to give give give as you you do by sending inspiration just when its needed most. Yes, we have not seen you on the big boy thread for quite sometime. Hope to see you around more often.

To all my 11:11 Family I send love and joy your way,
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
You sound great and I'm so pleased you and your husband are reading together. It makes things feel so much better when your partner understands too. I have missed you on the board, very glad you're back.
Yes, I think my sister in law was letting me know that life goes on.....as you said.
I went to a meditation group last night, very beautiful, just four ladies, well I felt like I was disappearing it was so nice. I got some personal answers from it. So many angels. So much healing for all.
Yesterday on my walk I looked up into the top window of a house in the next street and there was a statue of Mary. When I looked on my computer later in the day there was a message about Mother Mary. One of the ladies in the group was called Mary. A car in front of me on the way had the number plate AUM.
You know, the lady who was leading the meditation was in a group I was in 20 years ago. She was really surprised because for some reason she had been playing 'The Fairy Ring' music for the last few days....we used to use it in the old group......She was using it last night.....haha Now she understands why....
I will go again and take my Mum who will really benefit from a couple of hours away from the world..... We have a chat afterwards to see how everyone felt..... I seem to be going very deep and it's just what I need.
Love you. lilly xx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ya , Hi ya, Hi ya.....

I had just read everything since my post of.....computer crashing... and thought I'd go to bed and answer it tomorrow.....I checked the time,,,,a 1:11,,,,,,,so ok.....can't just close....must thank everyone for thinking of me,,,,and missing me.....so thank you Gypsie for passing on the msg...

it was almost withdrawal from my point of view.....but, hey,,,,I got alot done....even some book studying.....

oh yes and tied for first place at our weekly card game....

dear Heather,,,,,I'm maybe out in the woods, but far from being isolated, I would be claustrophobic if I lived in a town,,,,and insane in a city....

I just am very thankful for my blessings to be where I am....I was 'creating' some stuff for the healing retreat,,,,and came up with...

Tranquility Base - You don't have to go to the Moon to find Peace and Quiet.....

(now to get it on a business card....) now that the computer is running.....we're still having a couple of problems, but since we've done the elimination process, we now think some of it actually has to do with the Satellite company.....Allan will be on that tomorrow......meanwhile, our techy is getting lots of extra spending $$$$$....

Whoooo Laura, that was a goody post.....you are a different person....I see how your thinking is changing already.....awesome,,,,,really awesome. Yes we had a lovely time out for our anniversary....lobster and steak otherwise known as 'surf n' turf'.....

Pet,,,,don't worry about being allergic to lobster,,,,I just discovered today it's very high on the acidic food list.....could be why you're allergic,,,,,your body could be very acidic,,,,and rejects lobster......and maybe other things high in acidity.....you might need some alkaline foods to balance it out, then you never know.....can you eat shrimp or prawns or any other shellfish??

I need some time to really go back over everyones happenings over the last few days.....wonderful things happening for everyone.....as long as we let it go,,,,,and let it be......be in the present moment.....for that's all there truly is......

I'm setting myself a schedule,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
I start off with a hot tub and Reiki exercises,,,,followed by a visit to the International coffee house...... then an hrs meditation at noon (by then I've woken up)....

I've discovered doing the meditation then,,,,,helps me to 'feel' in the right place for the rest of the day....

I didn't even get slightly 'ticked' that the computer was down.....it was just, oh well, guess I can do something else.......

Oh I have something funny to tell yous all....

I was watching a program called Bones late the other night....they were dressed up to go to a Hallowe'en event.....and Bones was behind some doors changing......I had the 'flash' picture in my mind of her coming out in Wonder Womans's costume....and be darned if that isn't exactly what she came out in......- it actually stunned me for a minute or two...

(I think the 'doors of perception' are opening,,,,a tad.....)

Gypsie you are soooooo lucky ...... dear Andrea....

Sandy, I'll be finally able to answer your post :finger: sorry for the slowness....

Lilly, glad to hear your meditation night went well.....amazing hey!!!!! Fairy Ring music...... calling in all Faeries....

Hello Lilaslight,,,,,I always love seeing you with that Dolphin, and that 'warm' water.....we're having a very very cool end of winter here, I can't complain.....the rest of Canada just got buried in snow.....at least I have grass on the ground....snowdrops blosseming,,,,,and the daffy's must be all blooming down island......at this time of year, the Japanese plum trees are in a full blown pink bloom......it looks just awesome...

Ok, guys.....I must close,,,,it's now....2 a.m.,,,,,need to take Echo out for her hmm hmm....then I can sleep....
pp
:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Heather, I'm glad you missed me and good luck reading this humongous thread. I believe you better make a party pot of coffee and invite all the celestials. How's things been going in your neck of the woods? Everytime I think of Louisianna I think of you do you have any relatives down in that area? You know many Acadians came from Novia Scotia.
Welcome back!

I do recall reading on my Condran family,some of them left NS to the states..meet up with any and if they are rich..tell em I need a fw bucks! LOL The Condrans that left,took the monies that they brought over! Hahaha Could just be a fairy tale! :lol: :wink: I even have some distance cousins in Aussi land from Ireland,they are Condrans, Banished they were for stealing!

I hear you PP about being out of the city,I moved over the summer to country. Myself,I am not very isolated,but I take this over city life any day! I like being able to go out side in my jammies and bed head and no one can see me! Welcome back !
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Good Evening to all of you,

Lilly, it sounds like a great night of meditation with the gals. I sure wish I could find some around here any ideas where to start? I thought it so similiar that the lady leading the group was in your life 20 yrs ago, it seems you and PP have that in common now she has started back with some friends she worked with in the past. I see how much you have progressed in just over a few months, it seems your definitely on the right track.

Heather, I dont remember seeing that name the Condrans, but yet I never see my married name anywhere but in Louisiana, I think they made it up :lol: :lol: . Well, if I find any I'll have to let you know.

PP, I thought that was great that you thought about the wonder woman outfit and out pops what you thought :lol:. I'm sorry you've been having problems with the computer and I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yes, I had some amazing things happen over the last few weeks and it has really awakened me to my limited way of thinking.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

lilaslight wrote: Good for Manny cracking up the whole class. How do the French pronounce his name by the way--Mon-knee or Monet?
Well, he tell everyone he is "Manfredo!" Yep! "Je suis, Manfredo!!" with a big emphasis on the 'oh' at the end of his name! What i put up with?

My address GYPSIE: P. Wilson/ Croupet/ 39320,Gigny,sur,Suran, FRANCE!
You can add 7, Route de Lapeyrouse after the name but it doesn't really matter. Just so long as you put 39320.

Phone number? I never remeber 03 33 32 4 something 54 8 and I forget... So that's the most useless piece of info that ever existed, hahahaha!! :lol: :lol:

Petraxxxx homeless very soon! But proud of it! Nothing wrong with a motel or caravan??
ॐ LOVE Petra
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
I'm in good company with you, being a nine myself. You'll always land on your feet. I'd love a Gypsy caravan complete with horse. Everything will fall into place for you, just a bit of rearranging going on. I might wake up tomorrow with one out the front....oh, I think i'd prefer a space ship like Lost in Space....Loved the robot in that show. You might be too young to remember that, Pet.
Thinking of you all. Love lilly :loves