Children can definitely benefit with the AC CD

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Children can definitely benefit with the AC CD

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Fellow 11:11er's and AC CD students, I wanted to share something which has happened recently:

My family and I moved to France at Christmas and things have been quite stressful, for us all. My two daughters however, have 'kept it well together'. I marvelled at them in my clearer moments and as I went to kiss them goodnight tonight, I heard George's voice. They've been listening to the CD almost every night and their French is coming on so well, they're their usual cheery selves, and I realised at that very moment, it was because of the Akashic Construct CD.
I asked Mathilda how the CD was helping, and she answered: "George makes me feel happy and I like my garden!"
Thalia said this: "I feel home!" she clocked my hurt expression and quickly said: "Like heaven home!"

Just a few student' experiences. (Manny always falls asleep before the first 5 minutes!!) :?

Love Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet,

Out of the mouths of babes!!!!!

well, I guess that tells us what we need to do for better 'adjustment',,,

right O - and for us to 'get on with it'....

someone just said to me "don't sweat the small stuff"....

I wondered oK, what's the small stuff, and got......

if it's not going to matter in a hundred years,,,,,it's small stuff....

okie dokie,,,,,,

thanks for sharing your children Pet....

love, pp

xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Petra, that was beautiful. I am so pleased the girls are doing well. :D Wouldn't it be wonderful to always have those peaceful serene moments that we experience in the AC as we are go about our every day activities?..I think it is a process of self acceptance and self love for all of us... and it will happen one of these days...I'm counting on it!

Hugs,
Sandy
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

That is a beautiful story Pet, Jack listened to it and it freaked him out, it's quite funny, the word celestials and he's gone :bike:

The crop circle movie with Mel Gibson did it :sword: so he will pray but no CD's not yet anyway...

Your girls are just perfect and Manny is cute as :baby

Love ya Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet,
Your children reflect your inner strength and resiliance. Lovely story, God Bless you all. Love lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear PP, Gypsie, Sandy & Lilly, well, they have been trying to get me to listen to the CD but I always fall asleep when I used to have good experiences.
I spoke to my mam tonight about it, (which is nothing short of a miracle) and she suggested I'm not in the right frame of mind to be practicing it in the first place! Said I should be in the same frame of mind as an innocent child!! (Like Thalia and Mathilda)
We had such a touching goodbye. I could write a story about it! Tonight I am actually happy; funny how one moment you're at odds with your mother....or even hate her, and the next, after speaking honestly, you end up loving her soooo much! I never hated her though
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Petra,

That is such good news about you and your mother!
We had such a touching goodbye. I could write a story about it! Tonight I am actually happy; funny how one moment you're at odds with your mother....or even hate her, and the next, after speaking honestly, you end up loving her soooo much! I never hated her though
I'd be willing to bet she was thinking and feeling wonderful, the same as you, when she hung up the phone. :wink:

Perhaps there is some sort if healing occurring when you fall asleep while attempting to go into your library. Even sleep at these times are a good thing. Please don't let the "snooze factor" prevent you from trying.

A nap sounds good about now...

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Pet and family :sunny:

It's great that the kids are enjoying it... :D
I always fall asleep
Maybe it's sleep that you need right now ? :idea:

Hugs to you and :baby 's,
Anne