Books by and About George Anderson

Discussions of spiritual books
Paul

Books by and About George Anderson

Post by Paul »

I have read three excellent books over the last few weeks that I am sure you will all enjoy and find faith strengthening. George Anderson is a world renowned psychic that got his start at the age of six after a bout with encephalomyelitis left him paralyzed. He later recovered from the paralysis and began receiving periodic visits from the "lilac lady." He began to see spirits around him, but his family thought that he was describing imaginary friends. He was able to have knowledge about people that he shouldn't have known. He would sometimes share very intimate accounts about his schoolmates personal lives that would leave them freaked out. I'll let you guys get the books to read the whole story.

The three books are: We Don't Die, George Anderson's Conversations With The Other Side by Joel Martin and Patricia Romanowski.

Lessons From The Light by George Anderson and Andrew Barone.

Walking In The Garden Of Souls by George Anderson and Andrew Barone.

I highly recommend these books. You will be amazed by George's ability and his gift that he willingly shares with us. I also felt that my faith in the afterlife became more solid. I hope that you will enjoy.

Love,
Paul
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Paul,

These books sound intriguing. I'll have to check them out. Thanks.

Michelle
Paul

Post by Paul »

I'm sure that you will find them very faith strengthening Michelle. To everyone else, I highly recommend these books by and about George Anderson.

Love,
Paul
GREGORIOUS
Family

Re: Books by and About George Anderson

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Paul,
I have read 'We Don't Die' twice and I will agree with you that it was faith strengthening and for myself I found it very spiritually uplifting. This is a must read book. As for the other two, I will have to get to at some time. I am sure to enjoy them as the first one was Great.
Paul wrote: The three books are: We Don't Die, George Anderson's Conversations With The Other Side by Joel Martin and Patricia Romanowski.

Lessons From The Light by George Anderson and Andrew Barone.

Walking In The Garden Of Souls by George Anderson and Andrew Barone.

I highly recommend these books. You will be amazed by George's ability and his gift that he willingly shares with us. I also felt that my faith in the afterlife became more solid. I hope that you will enjoy.
Love,
Paul
Much Love,
;+) +Greg+ (+;
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
joycie_mw
Busy Bee

Post by joycie_mw »

yeah, george anderson is definitely my favorite medium, the one that got my interest in 'afterlife' started, really. and the first of his books i read, "we dont die", came to me serendipitously. i think he is the most genuine sounding medium i have yet to read about, of the more famous ones, anyway.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thanks for this information, I'll check them out for sure. Once i knew an incredible medium who was awakened to psychic and mediumistic abilities after falling two storeys fom a building and getting a head injury when he was young. This guy was remarkable and sat for people without charging them anything or if they insisted not very much. Some of the things he told me and my family were so accurate and detailed. No questions or fishing for information. It was like he was reading a book about us all.
He helped a couple of my friends and it made their lives much better.
:D lilly xx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda