The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
I'm astounded by what has happened to your friends. God Bless them both. I pray that something good happens to help them. They are lucky to have you aren't they. Love lilly xxxxxx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Memawlaura,
Do I see your brain conspiring to get that desk down without help .
I've been meaning to ask what does the Celtic divider represent
No, not at all, it's actually a physical impossibility for me to do it alone, and I know it.

and the Celtic hanging.....well it represents a wall.....a division between two different places in one room.... :wink: :wink:

sorry about that...actually the design of 3 womens heads going in a circle in the centre of it.....seem to talk to me of friendship....

it's just a beautiful piece of 'work' that someone has designed...

look up Celtic knots on the net and you'll find out lots about them...

The rest of your post was terrible for those two elderly people....and there are many injustices like that all around us...

I have heard of elderly people getting divorced and living together, because when they get their SS they make more money....it's the same here...not right at all...

it's time for our governments to get 'checked'....

Perhaps you'll be helping more than one isolated incident...

God Bless you Laura...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello PP and Lilly,

I know I dont have to take this so heartfelt, but I just dont understand how people are suppose to survive, especially those that cant care for themselves any longer. Thank you for your concerns and prayers and I will keep plugging along. I believe I'm frustrated because I want to do something but I'm not sure, or better yet dont believe it will have much of an effect. However, I will ask for strength and do what I can for now.

I really know what I want to do to help, but I know its an overwhelming task that for now will fall on deaf ears. So for now I will concentrate on helping out the best way I can.

Thanks for the information PP on the Celtic Hanging, I thought that was nice you see it as friendship :lol:. I'm interested you know I said I'm experiencing some Irish stuff and I have a big Irish background.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

MML

That sounds like a real bad day :cry: sorry for them.

Today our Government sadi SORRY to the Aboriinal people of Australia for the stolen generations, very emotional, very historical.

Pet
Your email had me in tears of laugther, I love whale rider on the flip side of NZ have you seen 'Once we were worriors' ? not one for the children. The boys loved whale rider and I have swum with dolphins, buggar maybe there was a great white under then :shock: I have an amazing picture I think you can google it 'Australian Vaction' this boy take a photo of his parents then swims like lightening when they get the photo printed behind the parents was a massive great white almost smiling. If I can't put it on the thread I will email it to one of you who know how it's amazing. I used to work in the big cats that took tourists out to the reef, Argencourt Reef to be exact. 275 passengers everyday, one day I went day with another girl to wipe the viewing glass and just froze :shock: Belinda and I went NO WAY. So up to the skipper we go and tell him the biggest and I mean biggest tiger shark we'd ever seen swam past the glass.

He came down, they did a few laps in the sub, helicopter went over but we kept saying it was there. The skipper makes a decission bblows the whistle and over 250 people jump into the water (most American and Japanese). The skipper turns and said, I don't think he'll do much damage he is well fed out here.

The irony of the tale is the first mate went on to create his own reef trip, only he was the one who miss counted and that young couple were lost overnight. Marine life is amazing but I prefer to swim with dolphins in Seaworld!

Remember when I had said something on this thread way back when (can't even remember what it was about) then I thought I will clear this all up, everything deleted and even George joined in with
Deleted too :lol: Does anyone remember that? We're a funny little family.

I love you all and YES Dolphins and Whales talk to us!!! watch Happy Feet I love that movie..

Gypsie :lol:
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi MML

you are such a compassionate person, always looking out for others first....

you never know how you may be able to help them...perhaps even in different ways, than just tackling the government....

If you know they are really destitute, perhaps you could go to the food bank then take them a basket,,,,as a friend...

do they have family???? who perhaps don't know what's happening to them???

I'm sure you'll find many ways that you'll be able to help them, which may not seem much to you, but will be the world to them....

Aw Gee MML, I thought I'd get a rise out of you about it being a 'room divider' hope you got the humour.....

It's actually a silk screened piece, just this beautiful deep blue and black...the heads all have long hair and are different,,,one is braided, (looks like wheat) one is flowing like water, and the other has patterns in it sort of like the go gratitude symbol, circular to the centre....
anyway, it has a very 'flowing' feeling....around their heads is like a chain knot,,,,then it moves out into a square...very hard to describe...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Gypsie,,,

your stories about the sharks, give me the creeps,,,,as bad as the spiders,,,,

sorry, I don't remember the Delete, delete post,,,,but I'll tell you something funny it reminded me of....

When you have a negative thought.....take your finger and put it on your 3rd eye spot, and say, delete, delete, delete....

loves you,,,

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Gypsie,

You wrote:
He came down, they did a few laps in the sub, helicopter went over but we kept saying it was there. The skipper makes a decission bblows the whistle and over 250 people jump into the water (most American and Japanese). The skipper turns and said, I don't think he'll do much damage he is well fed out here.

The irony of the tale is the first mate went on to create his own reef trip, only he was the one who miss counted and that young couple were lost overnight. Marine life is amazing but I prefer to swim with dolphins in Seaworld!
:shock:

Sure sounds like a movie I watched a few years back :wink:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

please give me some instructions on how I can upload the
AUZZIE SHARK PICTURE
I am going mad trying to do it
:lol: Delete :lol: Delete :lol: Delete[/img]
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Sorry Gypsie,

I asked for help myself and I've had not response. Good luck!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes MML

They did make a movie of the American couple who were left behind. It happened many years after I'd left Port Douglas. One of the most important part to being a crew member on a reef boat was the head count. Our Skipper would yell "STOP WHERE YOU ARE NOW"

Then we would count, if the number didn't hit the mark we'd count again, always came back with everyone. I have no idea what went wrong on that smaller carrier but I thought those poor souls. If they had been left behind close to one of the larger reefs, they could have swam and stayed undercover for the night. I remember it coming on TV and thinking I am so glad I wasn't on that boat working. So, MML I'd say the movie you watched was the one they made about that couple.

However, going out on those amazing reefs and just being apart of that wonderous colourful world is something I will be grateful for doing all my life. I remember the first day the ship pulled up and I thought the colour of the water wasn't real, how could anything be that beautiful. The Skipper saw my face and said go down take a look, I stood there and wished one day I would take my children there to see that reef, which we did. And Tahalia the dolphins who lived close by would race the boat almost everyday, if you ever do become an Auzzie like you are wishing I promise to take you there :D much love Gypsie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wink:
Jacob
New Friend

Post by Jacob »

:lol: I didn't even think anyone was having a stab, I just read the topic 'the secret' and decide to put in some of my input gathered throughout my experiences, without reading a single previous post.
You are obviously a sensitive and kind person Peta so I accept your apology even though you didn't need to apologize in the first place :)
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

O M G

I can't imagine how that must have felt....

to turn around and see that HUGE fish,,,,

just looking at that picture, took my breath away....

I was trying to find where, whether you said you were in that picture.

are you?????

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Gypsie

I was so in 'shock' in seeing that shark behind them, I forgot to say congratulations on 'getting it dowloaded'

and thanks Josh for helping her,,,,now would you mind posting the instructions on how to do it for us other non-computer illiterates...

and WELCOME to the secret,,,,I hope you stay with us...and enjoy the many banterings we do back and forth...

now I feel guilty for telling you both to 'cool your jets', it was meant in the best of the coffee house jesting...

but I see,,,,all is ok,,,,on all fronts....

loves to you all
pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Please Stop worrying about the misunderstsnding because bacically that is all it was. I read it then re read it and Harry would this we were LOVE :bana:
I refuse to even read back it's all so funny wouldn't have been if this big
----------- found us while we were saying our many million sorryies for something neither of you did anyway :lol: :lol:

So who put the shark in was is Bing, Laura, Nasari or that little trouble maker who dosen't know she even is one (it's a language thing guys)

YES YES PP THEY DO GET THAT BLOODY BIG OVER HERE

What a picture, now everyone pray I am job hunting I'm over self pity and into career woman...law of attraction Gypsie in dah power suit! :study: no i'm not in that photo PP I would have died when i looked. But they were told not to turn around only their 15yr old lad saw it. Is it true, who cares, it can happem and in life has.

I love you guys :sword: PS: PP when you come to swim you can borrow Harry's Zorro outfit he uses it only once running of the bull week. yes, i am the bull
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Jacob wrote::lol: I didn't even think anyone was having a stab, ...................
..........You are obviously a sensitive person
Hey Jacob, yeah, more like paranoid! I blame Lynn with her 'cool yer jets' comment! :lol:

Cheers for making me feel a lot better Jacob!

Girls, I got no time to reply properly, but I'll be back soon...machine permitting! Just got time to yell: "DEBS!! IS THAT PICTURE STRAIGHT UP FOR REAL????"

pET xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

I just had to chime in and say... :shock: :shock: I hope that pic is doctored....OMGosh it's givin' me the chills !!! :wink: Excellent job with making it...it looks totally real.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

An urban myth eh Debs? You!!
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Gypsie,

:shock: JAWS :shock:

I can tell you one thing I will never swim out there :lol: :lol: Now wouldn't that be great if I could move to OZ :cheers: How fitting my mom was born in Witchita, Kansas (the origianl OZ or near there) over here.

Nope, I'm sorry it was not me who loaded that big bad boy. I cant figure how to load any pictures other than my avatar.

Good luck :finger: with the job hunt and may it be a pleasurable experience.

PP, you said Josh downloaded the picture. I sure wish someone would post how to do it for us technically challenged PC users :lol: :lol:

:D Hey Jacob, you are so invited to chit chat and throw your interests on this thread and come have a cup of jo. Every once in awhile we have a brave male that wonders on the thread and shares.

:( Hey would you guys say a prayer for me today, I woke up feeling the stomach flu and heartburn so I'm feeling ill :meds:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Laura,
Back to your elderly friends, you should have an AARP in your area. There should also be another agency whose task it is to help the elderly. Also, can't hurt to write to your local representative, they ususally can pack a little clout or give you a referral to someone who can help.

p.s. I'm still shivering from the shark pic.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Memaw wrote:
Hey would you guys say a prayer for me today, I woke up feeling the stomach flu and heartburn so I'm feeling ill
I sure will Laura....I hope you're better real soon sis.

((( healing hugs )))
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AJ

Post by AJ »

peacockplume wrote:Oh wonderful AJ.

Just what we needed... :lol: :lol: :lol:

at least we're back to the commonly known 50 states...

I won't even ask how the word 'commonwealth' gets in the picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's baby doing.....sorry I've forgotten her name....but it's so lovely to see her sweet face when you post...

love pp
She is doing great. Very smart that one is! Her name is Makayla.

The commonwealth term dates back to 15th century England.

The definition from Wikipedia states this:

The original phrase "common wealth" or "the common weal" comes from the old meaning of "wealth" which is "well-being". The term literally meant "common well-being". Thus commonwealth originally meant a state or nation-state governed for the common good as opposed to an authoritarian state governed for the benefit of a given class of owners.

Being from the great Commonwealth of Kentucky...the above definition makes me very proud!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
November
Family

Post by November »

:shock: :shock: Wow! What a shark!
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi AJ,

:kiss: for Makayla,,,,I know some other makayla children but spelled differently...

Thanks for the commonwealth info, and being part of THE commonwealth, makes me feels extra good too...

loves pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Ok Pet, and Jacob :roll: I takes full responsibility :roll:

so now we all (3) can kiss and make up,,,,I know already past, but with V-Day so close, thought it would be good to start early....
:love :love

ain't this thread grand!!!!! :cheers: :sunflower: :sunny:

and 'funny'.....

loves pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

OMG OMG OMG,,,,

still can't get over that shark picture.....

no gypsie, I won't be having to borrow anything.....

I won't be going in over my knees, (maybe I will borrow it)

unless it's in a pool....

and that takes care of that.....

Gypsy m'dear, I won't be praying for you to get a job,,,,, :finger:

I will be praying for you to know that you have the ability, to attract whatever job you want though!!!!

remember,,,, the SECRET and The Law of Attraction

we know it,,,,,we just forget to really apply it.....and I know you can do it.

I can see you in that L of A suit now!!!! :queen: success!!!

my heart is still beating too fast over that picture....
breathe Lynn, breathe.....slowly......breathe.....
(time to take my own advice.....breathe.....)

love to all

pp
Daily Affirmation: