A view into the future

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

A view into the future

Post by Geoff »

Subject: St Germain on a Glimpse into the future, 19th November, 2004

St. Germain: A Glimpse into the Future

19th November, 2004

Although the recent focus has been upon the result of the Presidential Election, it is as well to remember that there are numerous problems that exist on Earth. There is hardly a country that does not have needs that require addressing if the quality of life is to be improved. In many cases you have the technology or resources to deal with problems related to such areas as food and water, which are the basic requirements for sustaining life. Yet, it is often guarded or hidden depending on whether it is considered profitable or convenient to be released. There are also political considerations, and geographical groupings in the interests of trade agreements. So many obstacles are placed between people who would otherwise be quite pleased to share their knowledge and produce with
Their neighbours. The result is that you have fragmented groups that operate within their own sphere, and are not given the easier option that would allow free trade. What will happen when the dark forces are removed is a return to the distribution of wealth in a fair and generous way, which will enable a new World Trade Organisation to be established.

The resources of the world will be shared without fear or favour, and the standard of living will be greatly enhanced, particularly in the Third World. As conventional means of transport are replaced with fast moving and efficient modern conveyances, distance will no longer be a problem. Along with this, new and advanced methods of food production will be introduced and people will rapidly become self supporting. Famine will become a thing of the past, and with it all types of illness and deprivation that are
associated with it. Health will be urgently dealt with and dependence on drugs removed in favour of non-life threatening treatments. Treatment Centers will be set up that use extremely advanced methods, and what you today consider to be incurable or life threatening illnesses will disappear completely.

You will be introduced to these new methods of treatment that are relatively simple, and for which people can be quickly trained in their use. Housing and other forms of building will be improved, and new materials introduced that will be superior to those you use at present. Lighting and heating will be in-built and totally independent of any
outside source of supply. Transport of a personal nature will be available to those who have a need, and a general system will exist for extended journeys, and it will be free, fast, efficient and totally safe. This will release everyone from their daily chores, and time will be usefully spent in their chosen profession to the benefit of everyone else.

There will be no barriers at all to the exchange of information, and you will quickly come together in a team of competent World Workers. Methods of production will be upgraded, and whatever is needed will be supplied quite easily in quantities that meet the demand. Clothing and other materials will also be improved to serve their function more efficiently, and again these will be freely available.

Dear Ones, I tell you of no idle dreams, your future is ordained and you are the architects of your own salvation. There will be a rapid change-over period from the present financially backed systems, to those that are fairer and self supporting. Barter and exchange will become the normal way of handling trade, particularly where you are dealing in the products of people's own endeavours. All of what I describe will take away the constant worries that people have when they are without essential items and facilities. When you add in the improvements that will be immediately apparent as your environment is totally cleansed, you will become less afflicted by the conditions around you. This is all part of the necessary changes that are ready to be set in motion, as soon as authority is given from upon high. It has taken a massive plan to be put at the ready to
Meet the targets we have been set. Millions of your Space family are involved, and eager to go ahead now that all is in place.

I have given you a glimpse of your immediate future, and what I have told you about is to take place through the combined benefits of NESARA and First Contact. It will allow you to share in the wealth of the World, and there is quite sufficient to meet the needs of everyone. A unity of purpose will quickly be established and it will not be influenced by politics or religion. You will become aware of the great Love that exists within Humanity, in an environment that will allow it to fully manifest.

I hope I have lifted your spirits and aspirations, because your future is assured, and has been divinely ordained. With it will be a coming together on many levels of existence, and you have much to learn about the higher realms. I shall be one of many privileged to serve you, and walk with you on the last steps of your journey that lead to a glorious rising up. There is so much Love accompanying you at this time, have no fear or doubt as
To the outcome. I am St. Germain and leave you with my Love and Blessings.

Thank you St Germain, Mike Quinsey
Last edited by Geoff on Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
delian
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by delian »

I have a tendancy to be a bit pessimistic because I don't hold our human nature in the highest of regards. I find it hard to believe that such a change could be actually put into place. At least noy in the near future. Often what the Celestials consider as soon is not at all what we humans consider soon. Soon to them could easily be a thousand years.
However, I sincerely hope that what is presented in this transmission comes to pass.

Bring it on!

Peace->5
Delian
Helen W
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Helen W »

*grin*

whenever someone at circle gets a message with 'soon' in it, we always get suspcious and ask if thats human 'soon' or spiritual 'soon'.

Sometimes they mean 20 seconds time, sometimes a couple of years. Asking for human measurement of time is always good.
Its what comes of knowing that time doesnt actually exist anyway :)

As for pessimism or otherwise, if we resonate a place of peace and plenty within ourselves than that has more cahnce of happening than resonating disbelief...who cares if the details are right... feeling positive about the future can only help us as all humanity start to perform the miracle that can make it so.

Much love
H
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Delian,
Soon to them could easily be a thousand years
I would guess they are talking at least 500 years here.

Much love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.