George's latest Book - In the Service of 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

George's latest Book - In the Service of 11:11

Post by Geoff »

Dear folks,

You can now buy George's new book here :In the Service of 11:11

It cannot be bought anywhere else, and we have only about 70 copies left. But we anticipate printing more.

Much love,
Geoff.

Richard writes:

Just finished "In the Service of 11:11" and wanted to let you know it was one of those books I never wanted to put down.

I would like to thank you for your efforts in sharing these extraordinary stories. In the tales of your experiences with our unseen brethren, (unseen in my case anyway), you have added a dimension to my life that was only an intellectual exercise brought on by reading "The Urantia Book" many years ago. Your stories go so far beyond the mediocrity of the mainstream that they seem to open up a whole new dimension to the possibilities of living life on this planet, 'The Jewel of Nebadon.'
Thanks again.
Richard
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

I haven't bought any of Georges books yet but have finally got the money to do it now. My question is, are they roughly in any chronological order or can I read any of them first?
Helen W
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Helen W »

They're not in chronological order, but I guess the second one does assume a little that you're aware of what mid-wayers are.

I personally would start with In Search of and then move onto In Service, though being used to the way things work round here, I doubt you'd have too much problem reading them in the other order.
Redshift

Post by Redshift »

Nice one Helen! Can I buy them both from here or will I have to search elsewhere for the first book?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Redshift,

You sure can. Here is the link The Search for 11:11

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

I have bought this book and reading it now. It is inspiring and I love
George's humor in it :)
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
Judy
Old Friend

In service of 11:11

Post by Judy »

I just finished "In Service of 11:11" and can hardly wait for the next one.

GREAT GOIN' GEORGE, AND BZUTU. LOVE IT!!!

Love-Judy..........M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Karen
New Friend

Post by Karen »

Sounds Great... I'd love to read Both of your books.. How much are they in US $$ each, and do we get a discount if we buy both and are they available on Amazon.com?? Inquiring minds Want to Know
Peace, Love and Light...
Karen*
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Karen,

On the menu of the front page of http://www.1111angels.com/ is the options to buy each of these books. In the case of the book "In The Service" we only printed 100 copies, and you can only buy it from basically me, cause I ship them out from Sydney. The ordering page is http://www.1111angels.com/TheService.html

I can also ship the other book, but I am not sure if because of postage, you may find Amazon is cheaper. If I can save on postage, I would be happy to give you that saving, but it gets quite complicated with Paypal, because its set up for fixed pricing. Also, a single book in an envelop just just makes the "letter" rate, and is cheaper than parcel rate of the same weight. So two books in one parcel probably would cost more than two separate "letters".

Finally, you would not believe how much money we have lost using book distributors. First we pay for the printing. Then we pay for the storage. Then we pay for the advertising. Then they go broke, and we lose all the income that was due to us. So we start again with another distributor. Then he wants a cash balance up front, because we are "foreigners", ontop of all the other stuff. That is why we now sell that book direct. We sell far fewer, but we don't go backwards on every book.

love,
Geoff.
Karen
New Friend

Post by Karen »

I would be prefer to buy the books directly from you. I'd be happy to send you a check or money order. I'll have to wait a couple months. Is there an address I can send it to? And, what would be the total amount in american dollars? Thanks...
Karen*
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Karen,

That is kind of you. Is it difficult for you to use PayPal? They will take credit cards. The thing is, they charge you in $US and pay us in AUS$. Otherwise it can be difficult, not to mention expensive, to cash a $US money order here, and personal cheques even more difficult. But if you have no other option, we can look into it. You may also be able to buy an Aus$ denominated money order from Western Union. Only thing is you would have to make it out to me, so I can cash it, and I would then pay George. Each book is AUS$32 each including postage. The conversion varies, but today that is about US$24.18

love,
Geoff.
Friends22
New Friend

Re: George's latest Book - In the Service of 11:11

Post by Friends22 »

Good to know. Thanks!

Geoff wrote:Dear folks,

You can now buy George's new book here :In the Service of 11:11

It cannot be bought anywhere else, and we have only about 70 copies left. But we anticipate printing more.

Much love,
Geoff.

Richard writes:

Just finished "In the Service of 11:11" and wanted to let you know it was one of those books I never wanted to put down.

I would like to thank you for your efforts in sharing these extraordinary stories. In the tales of your experiences with our unseen brethren, (unseen in my case anyway), you have added a dimension to my life that was only an intellectual exercise brought on by reading "The Urantia Book" many years ago. Your stories go so far beyond the mediocrity of the mainstream that they seem to open up a whole new dimension to the possibilities of living life on this planet, 'The Jewel of Nebadon.'
Thanks again.
Richard
many blessings...
Rabin
New Friend

Post by Rabin »

Woohoo! My book just arrived in the mail! Thanks and I am starting it right now....must go!

I will check in as I read it.

Love to you, Terri
sappie1952
New Friend

Post by sappie1952 »

Hello to George and the entire 1111 group! Hope all is well......I have not visited the site lately stemming from the fact that the prompts slowed down a lot but, lately it is simply off the hook......so to speak!

It started with the lower numbers first...you know.....1111, 222, 333 etc., but now whenever I am in my car, I am seeing 777 and 888 a lot. Today however was a bit unnerving because for the first time I saw 999 going to the store and on my way home I saw 666!!!!!!!!

The larger numbers are always license plates on other cars........what does this all mean?!!!!

HELP! George.........................................................

Thanks ahead of time for any and all responses.
I have seen yesterday, therefore I love today and look forward to tomorrow........LOVE propels all!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sappie,

It still means what it always meant. If you haven't read it, read it now:

11:11 signals are driving me mad

love,
Geoff.
joshua291185
Family

account

Post by joshua291185 »

thank you geoff for activating my accound

youre the best

joshua
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Josh,

You are welcome.

love,
Geoff.
Karl
New Friend

Re: account

Post by Karl »

josh291141 wrote:thank you geoff for activating my accound

youre the best

joshua
I suppose I never thanked you for activating my account either. Thanks, Geoff :D

-Karl
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone......

I'm doing a second read of both of Georges books right now...and I've been amazed at what I'm learning, the second time around.....

some of it, I remembered quite well, but there are other midwayer instances related, that I didn't remember at all, and I'm kind of thinking that as I progress myself,,,,,I'm getting more understanding...it's been like :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

and I just thought they'd make wonderful xmas presents, to the friends who are getting the prompts too....but not quite sure ...'what's it all about??'

I know we always get referred to , and refer others ourselves to the FAQ's, and the other links on the board...

George's books, are different though, it's his life's progress with the midwayers presented in such a way, that you not only get to understand George ,,,but you get to see how the midwayers work through him...

and how they got him to 'get to work'.....there's alot of humour too...

I just ordered my copies for presents this a.m., and amazon is shipping right away...'in search of 11:11'

'in service of 11:11 can only be purchased through the AU link,,,

but the last time I got it, it only took a week...

personnally, I can't think of a better gift, to those friends, who have an interest, but are sitting on the fence.........they'll love it....

in love and light
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sundaze
Busy Bee

Post by Sundaze »

Have you considered making these available as downloadable ebooks, and and save on that nasty international shipping charge? I notice you've made sample chapters available as PDFs, why not whole books?
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-- Philo of Alexandria
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sundaze,

The Spanish and French versions are being worked on to go PDF, the English ones will be next (side by side with the paperbacks).

God bless........
George.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It is forever "what next" with limited funds, but the English PDF of the first book (The Search for 11:11) is being worked on now.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,

Well with the increasing interest in the first two,,,,perhaps it will help get the other ones moving closer to the finish line....

In your second book, everytime you finished a chapter, I was already wondering what wild experience would be in the next one....

you do teach so much, just through your books, 'especially' on what NOT to do,,,,mostly at your expense....

(I know you call yourself 'stubborn', but......really, I hope those were, early, early years,,,, :lol: :lol: )

kind of a rough lesson that Jennifer Sutton was.....

and even then, sometimes during an 'episode',,,I never got it, until you referred to it later on....then the understanding came....

I recalled a certain event with the celestials, when I did the first read through both of them,,,,cuz they are like part one, and part two...

and I thought it was in the second one, and I can't find it...

so,,,,back to the reading board....I know it's there.

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

PeacockPlume writes:
you do teach so much, just through your books, 'especially' on what NOT to do,,,,mostly at your expense....

. . . and to the utter despair of the Midwayers on many occasions, but where would I be if it wasn't meant to be this way; with teaching others to contact the Midwayers and other Celestial Teachers first, before they learn to talk to (listen to) their own Thought Adjuster in the end.

Whenever I have some doubts about this process; a process of "stepping back," there is a transmit from The Scribe, or my own Thought Adjuster.

Should I have these (typically human) doubts? Probably not.

Between 1972 and 2000 in clinical counseling they were mostly Thought Adjuster transmits that helped my patients along, though the Chief, Sharmon and or Andrea were always visibly there.

This is a project that is paying dividends for many who now make Celestial contact of all kinds. We stick with it, despite occasional human doubts.

We carry on :bike: :lol:

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi George,
ABC 22, obviously 'knew' just what a handful you'd be,,,and that you're whole process of learning albiet the hard way, would be necessary for you to be able to instruct us...

They had to have someone with your stubborness and tenacity to stick to it, and get through it.... (thank you) and I know you're still going through it.

Before I came here I didn't know we had TA's or even what they were,

when I tried so hard to 'go within' and listen to 'that inner voice' to hear God's voice (now termed TA),,,,I would get entirely frustrated, cuz I honestly expected to 'hear someone else speak',,,

I thought I was 'cut off' that I'd obviously been so bad, or was so unworthy that I'd never be reconnected.....I was crying in my heart,,,

well, this past year has made up for the last 10 at least....

and if it wasn't for learning from you, dear mentor...how to meditate properly,,,,, for all the love and support from the Bro's and Sis's here,
Id probably still be 'cryin in my beer'.....(just a saying...)

the more we each ask questions, in regards to the AC, and to the experiences in your books, the more we learn and understand...

looking forward to the road we're on,,,everyday....
a process of "stepping back
even something like you saying that, will ding a bell....I have stepped back many times,,,,and 'talked to myself',,,,and get an inner feeling which way to go....so I've been in contact with my TA, not even knowing it...

I guess that's what I get from hiding in the woods...

but I had to find out the explanation of what's going on, and was guided to the board......and am getting the right answers, and you KNOW, when they are the right answers.

a short while ago, when I described, doing a reading, and saying, don't ask me to repeat that, because I don't know where it came from, and you said....that's it kiddo, you're channelling
and here you described it as
in clinical counseling they were mostly Thought Adjuster transmits
same thing,,,,right???

at least now I have an idea of what I am doing, and an inkling of what's going on.....(thank you) and I'm looking forward to 'knowing' my midway teachers will be there too... you get to see them, I just believe they're there....(so far), but it will change, and not too long in the future either..
many who now make Celestial contact of all kinds
and this has to be so,,,,the celestials are making their presence known for a reason.....humanity, must wake up, (just a little quicker), but of course all will happen in the right time...

I always hear, everything is in divine order....so this must be also...

you said one time. It's the first time in history!!!!!,,,,yep.....

and like Abraham said.... we are on the 'leading edge of creation'...

gotta go.....allan's up....supper ready for him,

thanks George,

love pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation: