After you see the 11's for the first time how do you feel?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.

After frequently seeing the 11's I felt like...

It was just an extreme coincidence.
26%
I needed to get more sleep and stop working overtime!
9%
I was destined to do something great for the good of the world.
48%
It was something sinister trying to drive me crazy.
No votes
I was just seeing things.
17%

Total votes: 23

Generaloflight
Busy Bee

After you see the 11's for the first time how do you feel?

Post by Generaloflight »

I just wanted to see how others felt after frequently seeing the 11's for the first time.
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

I didn't answer the poll because my option wasn't there. For me I knew it wasn't coincidence as I don't believe in coincidence but I simply thought it intriguing wondering what it was about. And then I was directed here.

Michelle
wings
Angel in waiting

Re: After you see the 11's for the first time how do you fee

Post by wings »

Hi General,

I'd like to take part in your poll, but none of the choices fit how I felt. I was already talking to angels when I saw my first 11:11, so I felt it had something to do with them. I Googled 11:11, and looked at a few other sites, but this is the one that resonated with me.

Also, one day, while I was driving, I just asked God to show me what 11:11 meant, and a few minutes later, a white van pulled in front of me, with a bumper sticker on it's rear window saying "Protected By Angels".. I knew it was more than a coincidence. It was my answer!

Maybe you could add a choice like, "I knew angels were trying to get my attention."

Love,
wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:wink: Generaloflight,

I always knew someone was trying to get my attention, I have always known that more was out there for me. I dont know quite what yet but coming here is a good start. I dont believe evil should be a choice because nothing about midwayers and angels suggests evil to me :shock:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

My 1111 promps make me smile as I know whatever is put in front of me "i will deal with it" its my "it will be OK".
XX
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi nimi,
I love the way you put that and feel somewhat similar.
Sometimes when I am not feeling my best and could be less than friendly to someone I see them as well. I don't mean really mean....mean. Lol
Offhand or unsympathetic or judgemental. They are redirecting me to behave with love and kindness. I am naturally like that but sometimes under stress my halo can slip, but it never completely falls off. Goodness me, I am human after all. :roll: :lol:
love lilly xx
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I couldn't answer your poll either... As soon as i saw the prompts, i knew instantly that this was the cellestials contacting me, i was involved in another religion at the time, that believe in the cellestial/number prompts too, they speak to them all the time, so i wasn't surprised atall.

Love Sarah
nimi
Family

Post by nimi »

Hi Lilly, i know what you mean.LOL :wink:
Nimix
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Seeing 11 11 prompts for the first time, was too long ago to remember, how I felt at that particular time.....

all I know is, that now, they mean something very much different than before....

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
joshua291185
Family

Post by joshua291185 »

the poll doesnt have the right response for me either. when i first saw the prompts late at night, usually 1:11, i would just laugh. after a certain point i knew something was going on and first found another 11:11 message board, then eventually came to this one. now when i see the prompts, i laugh, then acknowledge. sometimes i also pray, or use that moment to visualize.

love, joshua
Generaloflight
Busy Bee

Post by Generaloflight »

Wings I would have added "I knew angels were trying to get my attention" for you
but I didnt see an edit option for the poll :?
When I first frequently saw the 11's I felt like I was destined to do great things for the good of the world. My biggest challenge with really doing this has been getting over everyday hectic life. Everything moves so fast nowadays. Between working like crazy and a busy home life with the wife and kid it's hard to do anything else but maintain. Does anyone else feel like this?

Lately I have been getting over the stress of our modern world of fast paced living by trying to be like a child again. Children are so wonderful. I believe if I can get back to the state I was in when I was a child then the hectic world won't take as much out of me and I'll be able to truly do what is in my heart and soul.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

It certainly never hurt anybody, to slow down and smell the roses...

it's difficult juggling 3 different lives while only living one,,,,

so if you just treat them the same,,,,,just because everyone around you is in the hurry, hurry, mode, doesn't mean you have to too,,,,,

practising some breathing techniques, will help you slow down, while still keeping up with what you need to do....the rest doesn't matter....

If you're a really busy person, then you're likely up,,,,really early....

just make it an extra 15 min early,,,,,and sit in stillness,,,,,mentally calm yourself in preparation for the day, ask for help in maintining the calm throughout the day.....I think you'll be surprised
the hectic world won't take as much out of me
only as much as you allow it too.......

blessings pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi GeneralofLight,

You are making a bigger difference then you know. Not all of us are meant to lead a calvary because some of the more lasting changes happen with one simple step. Your example, whether you feel hurried or not, is a light to those in your world. They are touched by you and they then go on to touch others the way you did them. It's a ripple effect and though you may not see much because you are at the jump off point the ripples are reaching far and wide. If someday you wind up doing something great and spectacular that would be awesome but even if you don't you are an important part of the whole making a difference whether you see it or not.

Love,
Michelle
The'e all o.g
New Friend

Post by The'e all o.g »

any one else think the pole results are funny

3 votes for 33%
4 votes for 44%
2 votes for 22%

we should leave the post now so its can be a blessing for everyone
JillK
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by JillK »

Hi
I didn't answer the poll either as my answer wasn't there. Before the 11:11 prompts started for me I had been seeing 333 for about a year and then 444 for several months, so when all of a sudden the 11:11 came I knew this wasn't all by chance and that someone was trying to tell me something. That is when I did a search and found this board.

((( Hugs )))

Jillian
Generaloflight
Busy Bee

Post by Generaloflight »

Beautifully put Michelle. Your encouragement is most appreciated!
Paul

Post by Paul »

It wasn't until after I discovered the Angel's Message Board that I received my first prompt. I had already read much of the Urantia book and the many messages that are contained here on the board. I already knew of the midwayers and their interaction with George and other humans. All of these prompts were a clear indication that these beings do exist.

Paul
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D I was puzzled when I first started seeing 1111......after the Twin Towers went down of course. I told my father about it and he said it was somekind of code from heaven. So for 6 long years...I saw it over and over again..never though anything of it. Until....8 weeks ago...I woke up two nights in a row at 11:11 pm and then I found this forum.

I love it!!!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
shihankoji
New Friend

Post by shihankoji »

Sorry but I couldn't answer the poll. My selection wasn't there. After seeing my birth card 11:11 am 11th day 11th month (1965), and receiving my 11:11 prompts, well I figured just a coincidence. I am one of these guys that have always had 11 in my life, including my address, drivers license number and telephone number (adds up to 11 no matter how you add it) etc etc.... Wasn't until I came upon this site, began to read the Urantia book and the several posts where I became aware of the love, compassion and concern of the other fellow forum members (me thinks I'll be around for awhile).... :D :D :D
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

I thought I was 49 minutes out of sync with the rest of the universe. It explained countless visions of "wait till you see what happens next, guys."

And it did! 11:11 made me "feel good," until I heard, "Nous sommes les Mille-Cent-et-Onze Esprit Gardiens du Domaine Séraphique."

Holey Dooley! I woke up! :shock:

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ArtLady
Busy Bee

Post by ArtLady »

It started happening after my Grandfather died. It started with 3:33, which made me recount a dream I had of him where I got to hug him and tell him I loved him. It was comforting in knowing he was there, and he was. He let me know in other ways lol.

THEN the fun began, and I realized this is either a message, or I was going crazy.
Generaloflight
Busy Bee

Post by Generaloflight »

I see that what I felt would happen is indeed happening with this poll. Feeling like you were destined to do great things for the good of the world is winning.