The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone,,,

back from 'the wedding',,,,great time, it was outdoors though, and near froze, the calgary wind is cold....

trying to catch up on this thread.....HA!, nigh near impossible,,,,

does anybody have a clue, as to the numbers of people we're talking about.....

would a pol help us just to start with????

1. are you interested in coming to the reunion???

2. which continent would you prefer???

might help us get more focused on where......and how many....

I'd love both places,,,,but I do think, dollars compared to the most amount of people will win out.....

perhaps there is a way we could help out those fewer in number who have alot more to pay....

all we have to do is set out intention,,,,,and it will work out.....

it's gonna take me a day to go back a few pages here....

I think it's a good idea Mo, to set a date for final destination choice though......glad to hear you're back from your San Fran trip too....

that 'red rock full of quartz crystal' gave me a definite 'TUG' though....

chat later,
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Mo,

I've been trying to use what I learned in college. I asked earlier if George has his 11:11 setup like a non-profit, if so it would be best to have the account in Australia. I'm not a financier but I know most non profit organizations are not taxed? I guess I'll have to pm George and see what type of a set up he has in Austrailia for the 11:11 message to get out. You know all of us use a computer, so there should be no problem making donations through a paypal account which is free?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
mnspirit
Busy Bee

Post by mnspirit »

Hi everyone,

It looks energizing there at Mt Warning.....I googled it! It sure it something to see that I am sure.....Gypsy, you have a wonderful surroundings.

Mo Wrote:
Gypsie,
Is Mt. Warning where the story Fern Gully took place
?

I love Fern Gully, My daughter would watch that movie over and over to the point my husband and I know word for word. :D

Amy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks,

What are we talking about here,,,,,haven't found the related msgs yet...
so it would be best to have the account in Australia.
so there should be no problem making donations through a paypal account which is free?
thanks, and love,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I've pm George to ask him what type business he has set up for 11:11 and if its a non-profit organization. I dont see why we cant set up making donations through paypal, but I'm not quite sure. First, we need to find out if this needs to be handled by one central location that will receive donations. I'll let you know what I find out, I can make a few calls locally and see what the USA does with foreign non profits, if anything. Since no one has stepped forward with this experience, I'll see if I can burn a few brain cells and figure something out.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D PP,

Mo set up a site for this subject on the Misc Forum. This thread is so big it takes my computer longer and longer to open it :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Mo
Yes it is where the movie Fern Gully was written around, the mountain is volcanic and a rainforest, it's also where they filmed 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here' for the UK and Europe.

The land has healing and spritual energies which at times are just wonderous, the birdlife is beyond belief. The reason I keep coming back to Aus is I know these two retreats quite well and have been on the committee for a couple of years with women's retreats.

I lived in crystal Creek for a while I often wondered why I was there for such a short time but today I understand why. I was on treatment for Hep C and the treatment made me really sick both physicially and spritually.

However one afternoon I was laying on the lounge outside listening to the creek go by and thinking 'I feel so sick" and just started to cry. I knew people were not close but from nowhere a massive flock of Red tailed black Cockatoos flew to a tree above me. They were swarking and carrying on and i stopped crying to look at their beauty. Then two king parrots sat on the closest branch to me and just stared.

I felt dizy but the land held me up, it was a spritual moment where I understood the valley was a place to heal. Aboriginal ( The original Custodians) people say the land is spritual and must be respected if it is it will heal both physicaly and spritually. This is what happened to me i was healed and the virus left me that day, I felt it go and knew it was the land and the songline which did it.

If AZ is not possible then maybe Australia is, for me I am happy with either but I am also happy to be involved this end.

So my hand is open to whatever the wind decides it's all good. Az is so beautiful in the photos so we're there, the bank accounts are also something I am happy to be involved with.

Much love Gypsie :love
Love is an action and not a word...
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Top'o the mornin to ya Sweet Ladies and Gents!

As I say, OZ sounds beautiful and I will get around to checking out Mt Warning soon.... the play is coming into full swing and between visiting with all of the family since we got back and babysitting etc. I've gotten behind in answering my messages etc.

The poll sounds good, I'm just concerned that we will end up with several different countries for suggestions and be right back where we started again. :wink:

Sedona is also a sacred place that was set apart by the native americans. They believed that the land was too sacred for living in and would only make pilgrimages there and once a year hold a celebration where all tribes would travel to be a part of it.

And on that note I think we should return our focus to The Secret Thread. :wink:

Gypsie,
What a beautiful experience on Mount Warning! When and if you visit Sedona, I believe you will have a similar feeling there. Thank You for offering to take over the meet up, that will be awesome, if we decide to go there!

I was in the Muir Woods this past week, those trees are absolutely huge and unbelievably tall. I cried while walking through the forest, it was soo wonder-full. Oh and speaking of parrots, we went up telegraph hill to coit tower and saw the parrots! It was very cool, I will have to rent the documentary now.

Do you know how much these retreats on Mount Warning would charge?

Hey PP!
How was the wedding? I think the Poll is a good idea, but I also think that the only people who should be voting are the people who definitely plan to attend. I'm short on time, would you be willing to set that up? :wink:

Oh yeah mnspirit,
I Loved Fern Gully and so do my kids and grandkids!

memaw,
You make some great points there :wink: You know, there is a place to make donations to this site. Just look at the top menu before going into the Angel Board. We're still trying to iron all of that out.
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good morning Mo,

I see we're the only two listed as 'on line', so perhaps we can connect quickly...

I have been looking all over, for where and how to set up a poll,,,????

so you'll have to guide me....

I'm sure we'd end up with several countries listed, but I think it would end up,,,,,,the most votes with people coming, or being there.....

assuredly, already feel the strongest tendancy is towards Sedona....I still have to do some Arizona research, and perhaps getting some of that info out would help peoples decisions???

and perhaps it would also be beneficial, to have a thread just for "REUNION" plans, info, talk, suggestions,,,,,,whatever.....it's really difficult, when you find a conversation 'somewhere else' that you would not have found, except through idle surfing,,,,,

and I know my time is shortening up....

then we can get back to our coffee yak, with 'the secret' thread.....

So directions, please, how do I set up a poll???

love PP
Daily Affirmation:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi PP,
The conversation has been taking place on the 11'ers meet up thread.

When you start a new thread, your options will be different. There is a box to mark for a poll.

I've never created one sooo...

Hope this helps :wink:
Hugs
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Ok, Mo,

thanks for the direction,,,,between these posts, I've been looking, everywhere,

so I will try to open a new thread, and just title it

Poll for Reunion

that should catch some eyes.....

here goes.....

!!!!!what do you mean, 3590 posts and you've never posted a poll!!!!!
that was a good one.....

much love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

:lol: That totally cracks me up! I've only just now realized that you've never posted on the 11'er meet up, What's Your Thoughts thread. That is where we have been discussing this and yes it is a tidy place to put it all.

Drink some chai sis! It's all good :wink:

Oh and truly, I've never done a poll, answered a few but never started one up... I'm sure you'll do fine.

Gots to go, my daughter is writing a paper on socialized medicine, wants me to proof read it.... that's a larf eh?

Lots of Love
Mo'
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hey mo,

that cracked you up?????

wait till you see how my first try at the poll turned out,,,,

second try looks better, as far as general country,,,,

and if people keep throwing ideas into the 11 11rs reunion thread, it may be abit more cohesive...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi beautiful souls

Did my AC meditation yesterday and saw us all on the edge of a desert watching a sunset as AJ and Bing were playing firebugs. Well they were getting the fire going for the evening and PP you were in your element.

I have thought about where to post this today emmmm 8) on the 11ers meet up, the poll or the secret shread :shock: and I put on my watch as I went down the 12 steps, just in case :lol:

I decided to post here as it is something to manifest collectively. :cheers:

Can't wait and big hugs from Australia :hithere

Gypsie
Alesandro
Busy Bee

Post by Alesandro »

You know, there are some things about that movie that they just don't seem to have right, like they way they think things return to you.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi Alesandro

:hithere I don't think we have met yet welcome to the secret thread, I guess I should explain the thread started as a forum on just the secret. But, something quite magical happened along the way as people begun to discuss many parts of our daily lives and it has been described by many (including myself) as a Global gathering for anyone who just needed or wanted to share their thoughts and views. Yep, an international coffe table to pull up a chair and share the highs and lows of life on life's terms.

Today I had a conversation with a fellow 11:11er and I learnt something quite new for me (I am a slow learner) which is we are such a tiny part of this amazing board. Last night I read a transcript from the Midwayer Andrea which was transmitted to George. It is complex (you can find it in the loosing time thread and will take me time to understand) and in a strange way for me linked back somehow to this concept. Andrea Stated:

We are complicated as humans for them the Midwayers, meaning our minds and DNA. This is where patience and stillness is such a useful tool.

Speaking for myself in regard to the secret, I lost my home this year as many Australians have. For me Alesandro it is vital to truly believe one day I will again own a home. If the process of 'Natural Order' is to happen.

If I continue to meditate in honest and humble stillness it will come, the home for me is not a grand thing it's just a place to grow my flowers and paint the walls whatever colour I like.

However, now looking back there are so many lessons for me in that process when we started to loose then actually lost our home.

This has brought me back to my loosing time experience (why? I hope to totally understand one day but I get the message, THIS IS A LESSON

today I feel different, my DNA is a tool now which I am handing over in meditation. Massive spritual experiences can be daunting but staying humble is my manifestation today, do you ever get the feeling your on the brink of something but not sure what it is? That is where I am today.

I am a bit confused when you said :

[b] like the way they think things return to you

Are you saying you have lost something and know it can't be returned?

I hope I am not coming across as negitive, I assure you it is not my intention. I just find your comment a totally different way of looking at The secret and would like you to teach me more of your view, it's really interesting.

Much love gypsie
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Dearest Gypsy,
This is beautiful and I will add my visualization and intent to yours!
Did my AC meditation yesterday and saw us all on the edge of a desert watching a sunset as AJ and Bing were playing firebugs. Well they were getting the fire going for the evening and PP you were in your element.
Hold onto the Vision and we will make it happen!

I Love Your New Avatar Photie!

Welcome Alesandro!

Lots of Love Mo'
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gypsy,

It appears lately that you have attained some insight to your inner happiness. This is just wonderful and I loved your vision of all of us getting together, Thank you MO.

:D Welcome to the MB Alesandro,

I did not quite understand your question either, or if you were even speaking about "The Secret"?
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Feels weird knowing tomorrow morning I will be holding my grandaugther :love For me this is The Secret at it's strongest.

When my family was pulled apart over 20 years ago and Yasmin and Mayraz went away I was in shock I think for years. You know just wandering the planet feeling kind of lost. I held onto the hope one day they would come back to me and at the ages of 12 and 11 they did.

Now she is a beautiful young woman and tomorrow she will hold her little girl as I held her. I am blessed beyond measure knowing if we just keep going regardless of life's adversity God's love is stronger than ever imagined.

One more sleep to go LUV2 Gypsie
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Congratulations Deb,,,
by the time you get to read this,,,,you'll have your little love angel....

Bless you all

pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves :bana: :sunny: Gypsy,

The day is here and your grandaughter will be in your arms, I'm so very happy for you and the new mommy. Please send us a picture ASAP.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Am exhausted but told Yasmin she held hher daugther today as I held her it was so special....
pp
Looks like I'm sending the photos to you for posting her thread, hopeless!

Love ya Deb can you all believe this thread has over 35,000 hits amazing
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Congratulations Gypsie Deb and Yasmin!!!

Ohh those precious little babies :baby

Pure Magic!
Love
Mo'
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Gypsie,

I'm sorry, but I can't do it either, and have been trying,,,,
gotta find a simpler program,,,,

my only suggestion is to take each picture and turn it into an avi, and change pictures every odd couple of days.....

I went to view the photo thread, and it took so long to download all the pictures, my computer had a fissy , I couldn't do anything else, so I quit...

it's because I'm on dial up,,,,,,not fast speed anything....

rather frustrating too...

perhaps someone who can understand how to do it can help you...
sorry darlin...
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Dearest Gypsie,

(((((Congratulations))))))

Gypsie, why don't you send the photos to Geoff, he can upload them, even i can try to upload them for you too if you want... my email is there somewhere...

Can't wait to see the photies...

Love Sarah xxxx